Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 13]

176Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Heres a picture of the new Halo 4 DMR. What do you guys think of the new design?
Looks like a more detailed version of the Halo Reach DMR. (With that little side pattern and all)

I like it though. It looks cool.
^Seconded^

177Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I am just saying that it's unlikely to still be functional. Considering how throughout Halo: 3 The Ark is called The Ark.
Then again, 343i is in charge now... and they are willing to go so far as to say Guilty Spark lived through exploding, then having the installation explode around him...

Guilty Spark did "die". However, sometime during his isolation and possible rampancy in Installation 04 (original) he created damaged clones of himself... still shocked over the fact he was human before.
Huh, didn't know he made clones of himself, that does explain it's confusion though... but how did he get to that installation when he was supposed to be at 04?

178Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Installation 05 wasn't glassed. A few clues go by this:

In Halo 2, once you kill regret, hundreds of cruisers did start glassing installation 05 (Delta Halo), but only near the place you and your marines were stationed.
The final mission of Halo 2 takes place on Delta Halo, when you must kill Tarterus and all of the other brutes during the confusion when the elites were thrown out of the covenant.
In Halo 3, the map "Cold Storage" takes place on Delta Halo. (Read the description, it says that it is located on installation 05).

There we go. Solid evidence provided by Bungie, and not 3rd party books.

I win. Very Happy
Clarification! Yes! I was thinking the elites might have glassed it after we left, but if Cold Storage is on 05, then I guess not.

179Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:they could be lying and the flood are at the end

As i told you in Skype. There are still thousand trillions of Flood left in galaxy.
There aren't. The last active strain was believed to have been wiped out on the reconstructed Installation 04. The Elites had clean up duty on Installation 05.

The Flood does exist outside the galaxy, however.

Other Halo installations. Flood research labs (Like gas mine) Many flood escaped Installation 05, & many Flood stayed in Installation 05. And hell. Their current Homeworld is unknown, if they have one. We don't even know if some are still left in Installation 00(The Ark) And as Halo Wiki says, Installation 04b & Installation 00, are probably only HEAVILY damaged, but not destroyed. And Gravemind, there are many Graveminds, but we don't know if that one in Halo 2/3 is dead, He is most likely dead, but he talked after Installation 04b was fired. They are temporarily defeated in Milky Way Galaxy.
Other installations and such probably do still have Flood on them, but we don't know what happened to 05. The Elites had control, and hopefully glassed the -cheesecake- out of it. 04 and 04b... "heavily damaged"... they were blown into countless pieces, and definitely don't have a breathable atmosphere anymore.

Uhm. They were heavily damaged, i took that from Halo Wiki. Where you see, that they were blown into countless pieces? Nowhere, I think. Installation 05 have MANY MANY flood left. Oh and Shield Worlds.
I have relived the glory of blowing Installation 04 into countless pieces many times. At the end of the first game. We don't know anything about 05, except that it was heavily infected when we left it to the Elites. I still hope they glassed it.

I really doubt the elites would glass a halo since it's like the most holy thing ever to them...

Yea, but they learned about Great Journey? But I still think it would take little too long to glass it.
Why would it take too long? They glassed most of Reach in a day, which is much larger than a Halo ring.

If Installation 05 was glassed, why didn't Ark build new one? And I trust Halopedia/Halo Wikia.
Because the ring wasn't destroyed. The firing mechanism still worked, the surface was just gone. Plus, even if it was destroyed the Ark had to rebuild Installation 04 first.

But we don't have any real info, that it was glassed. And they glassed most of Reach in a day? They started glassing in July 24, 2552 & ended glassing in August 30, 2552.

Edit: And there was whole Fleet of Particular Justice, & it had over 341 cruisers. Fleet of Retribution had only like 10 in that time.

Edit 2: There are two Arks.
There were two Arks. Primordium says there were two at the time it took place. But that was before most of the Forerunner-Flood war.

So? It doesn't mean it's destroyed.

Installation 05 wasn't glassed. A few clues go by this:

In Halo 2, once you kill regret, hundreds of cruisers did start glassing installation 05 (Delta Halo), but only near the place you and your marines were stationed.
The final mission of Halo 2 takes place on Delta Halo, when you must kill Tarterus and all of the other brutes during the confusion when the elites were thrown out of the covenant.
In Halo 3, the map "Cold Storage" takes place on Delta Halo. (Read the description, it says that it is located on installation 05).

There we go. Solid evidence provided by Bungie, and not 3rd party books.

I win. Very Happy

Finally, someone who understands, and that Cruiser what started glassing was under command of prophets, not elites.

We only saw, when one cruiser started glassing, other cruisers were part of High Charitys defence fleet.

180Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Jony wrote:Finally, someone who understands, and that Cruiser what started glassing was under command of prophets, not elites.

We only saw, when one cruiser started glassing, other cruisers were part of High Charitys defence fleet.
Good gosh man! Cut down on the quotes!

Ahem.

Back on topic:
The Sound Design of Halo 4
The World of Halo 4
Multiplayer Hands-On

181Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Finally, someone who understands, and that Cruiser what started glassing was under command of prophets, not elites.

Good gosh man! Cut down on the quotes!

Ahem.

Back on topic:
The Sound Design of Halo 4
The World of Halo 4
Multiplayer Hands-On

Yeah, I probably should.

182Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Ryan7183

I'm keeping my eye on Halo 4. But I am nervous about the changes. The changes most likely will make this halo the best one ver or the worst one ever.

183Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Ryan7183 wrote:I'm keeping my eye on Halo 4. But I am nervous about the changes. The changes most likely will make this halo the best one ver or the worst one ever.

Or in between. In my eyes, Halo 3 is a pretty bad Halo game. The rest are just perfect the way they are. But Halo 3, the maps were drab, boring, not as exciting to explore as the ones in Halo 2 and 1 were, and certaintly not as fun to explore as some of the bigger maps like water works and forge world.

184Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Ryan7183 wrote:I'm keeping my eye on Halo 4. But I am nervous about the changes. The changes most likely will make this halo the best one ver or the worst one ever.

Or in between. In my eyes, Halo 3 is a pretty bad Halo game. The rest are just perfect the way they are. But Halo 3, the maps were drab, boring, not as exciting to explore as the ones in Halo 2 and 1 were, and certaintly not as fun to explore as some of the bigger maps like water works and forge world.
Usually I hear people say they hate Reach, Wars, or ODST, and that Halo 3 is their favorite.
Personally I hate Anniversary the most.
And Halo 2 is probably my favorite.

185Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Usually I hear people say they hate Reach, Wars, or ODST, and that Halo 3 is their favorite.

I said in my opinion. Didn't get into it as much as I did with any other halo game. Yes, even wars pulled me in more. Although don't get me wrong, it was still a great game, just the worst of them all. Also, I don't see how I can hate on halo anniversary without hating on the original halo game. They are exactly the same! (Minus the multiplayer, which although perfect, never had online play.)

186Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

I said in my opinion. Didn't get into it as much as I did with any other halo game. Yes, even wars pulled me in more. Although don't get me wrong, it was still a great game, just the worst of them all. Also, I don't see how I can hate on halo anniversary without hating on the original halo game. They are exactly the same! (Minus the multiplayer, which although perfect, never had online play.)
Just saying I think that was the first time I have heard someone say Halo 3 was their least favorite.

I don't like Anniversary for a few reasons. Mainly because of all the pointless glowing things everywhere. Stuff that obviously shouldn't have power would be covered in lights... I did like the terminals though, and I have yet to find all the skulls.

187Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Just saying I think that was the first time I have heard someone say Halo 3 was their least favorite.

I don't like Anniversary for a few reasons. Mainly because of all the pointless glowing things everywhere. Stuff that obviously shouldn't have power would be covered in lights... I did like the terminals though, and I have yet to find all the skulls.

Some of the lights did bug me too, but I play in classic mode, with the classic sound track. :/

That's right, no more walking through walls.

188Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Some of the lights did bug me too, but I play in classic mode, with the classic sound track. :/

Well, you might as well be playing the old version then. lol
What do you mean about walking through walls? Devmode?

189Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:40 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Well, you might as well be playing the old version then. lol
What do you mean about walking through walls? Devmode?

No. The geometry in the newer version is based off the older version. You can walk through certain rocks and walls occasionally because they were there in the old model, but they are in a different spot this time. So you can walk through walls. For example, the first one I found was on AOTCR.

The part where you have to leave your tank to go assault that big chasm and them enter the structure, right before you get the invisibility perk, you should look to the left. Notice the rocks. Walk into them and be amazed at the Godly powers you have, because you've just walked straight through a rock.

I wish there was a better way of understanding this.

190Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:No. The geometry in the newer version is based off the older version. You can walk through certain rocks and walls occasionally because they were there in the old model, but they are in a different spot this time. So you can walk through walls. For example, the first one I found was on AOTCR.

The part where you have to leave your tank to go assault that big chasm and them enter the structure, right before you get the invisibility perk, you should look to the left. Notice the rocks. Walk into them and be amazed at the Godly powers you have, because you've just walked straight through a rock.

Maybe you could show us when you get to AoTCR in your walkthrough?

On Topic:
The Rise and Fall of Cortana in Halo 4

191Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:No. The geometry in the newer version is based off the older version. You can walk through certain rocks and walls occasionally because they were there in the old model, but they are in a different spot this time. So you can walk through walls. For example, the first one I found was on AOTCR.

Maybe you could show us when you get to AoTCR in your walkthrough?

On Topic:
The Rise and Fall of Cortana in Halo 4

I already filmed it though. :/
I'll get to it though. If I get a capture card, then I will show everybody where it is. I do plan on doing a walkthrough on ALL the Halo games after all, not just the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUd_FImR65A

There are things like this though.

OT: Looks interesting.

192Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:20 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee

Ah, that, I have seen it quite a bit to. A lot of the cliff walls are like that on the level Halo. Usually with those, you just can't get very close to them, although it does do the "going through walls" thing in some parts.

193Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Ah, that, I have seen it quite a bit to. A lot of the cliff walls are like that on the level Halo. Usually with those, you just can't get very close to them, although it does do the "going through walls" thing in some parts.

Halo CE: Anniversary is amazing. In my opinion it have best graphics ever (I know it doesn't have best, but i like them way too much) And I belive you can go to settings and then change lighting options etc. But still.... Halo 2 is best game ever.

Check out new Halo 4 themes for Xbox Very Happy.

194Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
The reason i really hated Anniversary at some maps is because it was too much light!!!
You never had to use your flashlight and if you used night vision you would just see worse. That kinda ruins everything for me....

And the music wasn't as epic and action filled.

But on day levels everything looked really good Smile

195Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:The reason i really hated Anniversary at some maps is because it was too much light!!!
You never had to use your flashlight and if you used night vision you would just see worse. That kinda ruins everything for me....

"And the music wasn't as epic and action filled." But it's from original game, and it had epic music.

196Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:The reason i really hated Anniversary at some maps is because it was too much light!!!

"And the music wasn't as epic and action filled." But it's from original game, and it had epic music.
It's not from the old game, they remade it.

197Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's not from the old game, they remade it.

Everything is from original game, same soundtrack, voices etc, they just REMASTERED it, but it's still same sounding.

198Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:

what I mean is the versions they made of the music sucks compared to marty's original. They took away all the epicness from it.

Look at this and you will see that the new versions are much worse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltkm8id4mg

199Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Okay, but guys...Listen this, skip to 1:40, it's just amazing..probably like top 3# best soundtrack in Halo universe..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-mmSh9yMw&lc=6NFy42XCGW9MdNEwBx1YzQwhjU1VXcWRIOOz7_9syWY&feature=inbox

but yeah, Marty ftw Very Happy

200Halo 4 Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos

Halo 4 Main Theme ... Very Happy awesome !!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.