Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue May 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Mad Mike wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...
It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

View user profile

277 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...
It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy

View user profile

278 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy
I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

View user profile

279 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy
I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

Is that confirmed? That there will be elites in customs?

If not that would really suck!!! Machinimas would pretty much die, so I hope they do it.

View user profile

280 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy
I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

Is that confirmed? That there will be elites in customs?

If not that would really suck!!! Machinimas would pretty much die, so I hope they do it.

*Grabs overpowered Halo: CE M6D pistol* Don't even talk about, elites not being in custom games. Otherwise... BOOOOOOM

View user profile

281 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy
I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

Is that confirmed? That there will be elites in customs?

If not that would really suck!!! Machinimas would pretty much die, so I hope they do it.

*Grabs overpowered Halo: CE M6D pistol* Don't even talk about, elites not being in custom games. Otherwise... BOOOOOOM

Of course there will be elites!

*Jony finds out at release that there are no elites. He goes serial killer on 343* Razz

View user profile

282 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Don't worry, they are in custom games. XD

View user profile

283 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.
I was just (Gwendolyn) discussing thru the green forests of bavaria when dussenly the great gargantuan fungus mutants they were an attackable and reused their power. such gromand debacle was of the quality that i never seen. so regarding the adventures of the my toward behind the montana range. the nuclear missile of north cuba is launching in 2012 is it not? so how escape will the northern lights take me to? The equilibirated distortion shall fall once again forever. so its like catching smoke with a defibrillator. HELP

View user profile

284 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Gwendolyn wrote:Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.
I was just (Gwendolyn) discussing thru the green forests of bavaria when dussenly the great gargantuan fungus mutants they were an attackable and reused their power. such gromand debacle was of the quality that i never seen. so regarding the adventures of the my toward behind the montana range. the nuclear missile of north cuba is launching in 2012 is it not? so how escape will the northern lights take me to? The equilibirated distortion shall fall once again forever. so its like catching smoke with a defibrillator. HELP
Well, for the first part, I could help you with your questions about Halo or BVG. Your on your own with... that other stuff though.

View user profile

285 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Gwendolyn wrote:Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.
I was just (Gwendolyn) discussing thru the green forests of bavaria when dussenly the great gargantuan fungus mutants they were an attackable and reused their power. such gromand debacle was of the quality that i never seen. so regarding the adventures of the my toward behind the montana range. the nuclear missile of north cuba is launching in 2012 is it not? so how escape will the northern lights take me to? The equilibirated distortion shall fall once again forever. so its like catching smoke with a defibrillator. HELP

What you need to do is go down to Cuba, take a hammer, and beat the crap out of those rockets. Problem solved.

Also, I've caught smoke with a defribrillator before, do don't give me that!

View user profile

286 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 pm

SHUT UP!!!

View user profile

287 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Wed May 30, 2012 10:07 pm

View user profile

288 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

View user profile

289 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am

Jony wrote:Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

That's a lot of cheesecake... sounds tasty.

View user profile

290 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Thu May 31, 2012 10:08 am

mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

That's a lot of cheesecake... sounds tasty.
Sounds like a pretty nice punishment.

View user profile

291 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

That's a lot of cheesecake... sounds tasty.
Sounds like a pretty nice punishment.

It surely is.

View user profile

292 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

Oh well, I must leave to workouts. cya.

View user profile

293 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

View user profile

294 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Amazing. Shocked

View user profile

295 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm


The game looks great overall, the weapons and graphics etc.
But I still have to say that the enemies look very ridiculous... they look more like something you would see in final fantasy rather than halo. I don't like them :/

Besides that it looks really good

View user profile

296 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Forerunners will be returning in Halo 4. It was Didact, who talked in the end, it also had didact symbol.

View user profile

297 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Jony wrote:Forerunners will be returning in Halo 4. It was Didact, who talked in the end, it also had didact symbol.
I told you guys. Cool

View user profile

298 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Here is some additional gameplay peices.

View user profile

299 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Apparently you can assassinate those bigger robot things...

View user profile

300 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Multiplayer seems okay, spartan ops seems awesome, but the campaign... doesn't look like a halo game. Not as intense as they usually are, anyway.

Graphics look great though.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.