Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 am

I think the word CoD has been mention more than Halo in this thread. If you look at my post above you can see that have combated Justin's reasons. Halo 4 sounds nothing like CoD, it sounds like it has a progression system, which is different to being like CoD.

View user profile

52 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 am

Wiltz wrote:I think the word CoD has been mention more than Halo in this thread. If you look at my post above you can see that have combated Justin's reasons. Halo 4 sounds nothing like CoD, it sounds like it has a progression system, which is different to being like CoD.

I know. I said some of those things too. If it have one similar thing to CoD, people start saying it's "stolen" from CoD & It's going to be CoD.

Edit: This is supposed to be Halo discussion, not CoD.

View user profile

53 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 am

I know I already posted this once, but check out this video about Halo 4. Spoils some things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtuseHMIBfk

View user profile

54 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 am

Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

The idea of incorporating CoD features is a dumb idea regardless. It's not going to attract a wider audiance, it's just going to kill off the one they have.

55 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 am

Most of Halo fans didn't like Halo Wars.

View user profile

56 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 am

LH Justin wrote:Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

The idea of incorporating CoD features is a dumb idea regardless. It's not going to attract a wider audiance, it's just going to kill off the one they have.

I couldn't agree more.

View user profile

57 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 am

LH Justin wrote:Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

I like Halo: Reach. Halo 4 is going to be nothing like CoD. You haven't even played the game or seen it in action, everything is speculation and right now it is terrible worse case scenario speculations.

View user profile http://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

58 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Games like battlefield and COD are fast paced, which also shows their "copying" ways....

But like BloodBrother said it's mostly speculation right now. I will save my rage for later ;P And I got a feeling we will get even more reasons to get angry later on....

View user profile

59 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

One real problem for me with reach was the jump height and speed was too slow. Halo 4 has reintroduce the classic high jumping and fast paced gameplay. I think halo 4 will feel classic but just a few tweaks.

View user profile

60 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 am

By the way Justin sorry for posting this as a seperate thread I didn't realise we weren't aloud to do so.
Check this out if he Havnt already guys: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/16/the-changes-to-halo-39-s-competitive-multiplayer.aspx

View user profile

61 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

Jony wrote:Most of Halo fans didn't like Halo Wars.
Now I know I'm the minority in this, but I really did like Halo Wars. Not as a Halo game, but just a fun RTS.

View user profile

62 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm

NO FLOOD IN HALO 4 Very Happy

yes no flood

View user profile

63 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm

HALO 4 RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 6th!!

View user profile

64 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Yes! No flood!

PS. Kusa: Yea, I liked Halo Wars too.

View user profile

65 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Mad Mike wrote:Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Games like battlefield and COD are fast paced, which also shows their "copying" ways....

But like BloodBrother said it's mostly speculation right now. I will save my rage for later ;P And I got a feeling we will get even more reasons to get angry later on....

Sorry, but I'm not going to save my 'rage' later. Do you think fast paced is originally from BF & CoD? You never played Quake 1?

View user profile

66 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

67 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

BloodBrothers wrote:Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

Yep.

View user profile

68 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Sorry, but I'm not going to save my 'rage' later. Do you think fast paced is originally from BF & CoD? You never played Quake 1?

It doesn't mater if it's quake or COD or BF or whatever! The point is that it's from other games and not halo. It doesn't matter if they copy stuff from COD or if they do it from zelda or something, it's still copied and not their own idea or concept!

Besides it doesn't matter at all if fast paced games originated from quake because COD and BF are just examples... So let's say they copied quake, Is that any better?

View user profile

69 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

Why haven't they mentioned forge yet :/ I hope they do it soon because if there is anything I am excited for it's forge and custom games Very Happy

Last edited by Mad Mike on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

70 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

BloodBrothers wrote:Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

In RvB? Really o.O
That sounds cool!Could you link it plz? and if it's not out yet could you link it when it does come out Smile

View user profile

71 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Mad Mike wrote:

In RvB? Really o.O
That sounds cool!Could you link it plz? and if it's not out yet could you link it when it does come out Smile
No video but it was announced in the Halo Bulletin today.

72 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 pm

i hope they try to make a better version of forgeworld with a different layout, more forgeable options, and maybe even a bigger version

View user profile

73 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

It doesn't mater if it's quake or COD or BF or whatever! The point is that it's from other games and not halo. It doesn't matter if they copy stuff from COD or if they do it from zelda or something, it's still copied and not their own idea or concept!

Besides it doesn't matter at all if fast paced games originated from quake because COD and BF are just examples... So let's say they copied quake, Is that any better?

I don't want continue war or anything, but as i said previously, they can't have their own ideas. Because someone would still find game where It's copied.

View user profile

74 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Mad Mike wrote:Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

Why haven't they mentioned forge yet :/ I hope they do it soon because if there is anything I am excited for it's forge and custom games Very Happy

I think they said something like "We can't leave Forge out, people love it." when they were interviewed.

View user profile

75 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

I think they said something like "We can't leave Forge out, people love it." when they were interviewed.

I hope they are going big with forge Neutral

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.