Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
I think the word CoD has been mention more than Halo in this thread. If you look at my post above you can see that have combated Justin's reasons. Halo 4 sounds nothing like CoD, it sounds like it has a progression system, which is different to being like CoD.

52Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 am

Jony

Jony
Wiltz wrote:I think the word CoD has been mention more than Halo in this thread. If you look at my post above you can see that have combated Justin's reasons. Halo 4 sounds nothing like CoD, it sounds like it has a progression system, which is different to being like CoD.

I know. I said some of those things too. If it have one similar thing to CoD, people start saying it's "stolen" from CoD & It's going to be CoD.

Edit: This is supposed to be Halo discussion, not CoD.

53Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 am

Jony

Jony
I know I already posted this once, but check out this video about Halo 4. Spoils some things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtuseHMIBfk

54Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 am

Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

The idea of incorporating CoD features is a dumb idea regardless. It's not going to attract a wider audiance, it's just going to kill off the one they have.

55Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 am

Jony

Jony
Most of Halo fans didn't like Halo Wars.

56Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
LH Justin wrote:Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

The idea of incorporating CoD features is a dumb idea regardless. It's not going to attract a wider audiance, it's just going to kill off the one they have.

I couldn't agree more.

57Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
LH Justin wrote:Christian, I would like to point out that Halo's decline was not due to lack of CoD's crappy mechanics. It's because Reach strayed too far from the original 3 games and people didn't think it was fun anymore because it was trying to be something it's not.

I like Halo: Reach. Halo 4 is going to be nothing like CoD. You haven't even played the game or seen it in action, everything is speculation and right now it is terrible worse case scenario speculations.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

58Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Games like battlefield and COD are fast paced, which also shows their "copying" ways....

But like BloodBrother said it's mostly speculation right now. I will save my rage for later ;P And I got a feeling we will get even more reasons to get angry later on....

59Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

Legal

Legal
One real problem for me with reach was the jump height and speed was too slow. Halo 4 has reintroduce the classic high jumping and fast paced gameplay. I think halo 4 will feel classic but just a few tweaks.

60Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 am

Legal

Legal
By the way Justin sorry for posting this as a seperate thread I didn't realise we weren't aloud to do so.
Check this out if he Havnt already guys: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/16/the-changes-to-halo-39-s-competitive-multiplayer.aspx

61Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Most of Halo fans didn't like Halo Wars.
Now I know I'm the minority in this, but I really did like Halo Wars. Not as a Halo game, but just a fun RTS.

62Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm

ghost59

ghost59
NO FLOOD IN HALO 4 Very Happy

yes no flood

63Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Legal

Legal
HALO 4 RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 6th!!

64Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Jony

Jony
Yes! No flood!

PS. Kusa: Yea, I liked Halo Wars too.

65Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Games like battlefield and COD are fast paced, which also shows their "copying" ways....

But like BloodBrother said it's mostly speculation right now. I will save my rage for later ;P And I got a feeling we will get even more reasons to get angry later on....

Sorry, but I'm not going to save my 'rage' later. Do you think fast paced is originally from BF & CoD? You never played Quake 1?

66Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

67Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

Yep.

68Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Another thing that bugs me a little is that they say it will be fast paced. The whole thing with all halo games is that they are kinda slow paced.

Sorry, but I'm not going to save my 'rage' later. Do you think fast paced is originally from BF & CoD? You never played Quake 1?

It doesn't mater if it's quake or COD or BF or whatever! The point is that it's from other games and not halo. It doesn't matter if they copy stuff from COD or if they do it from zelda or something, it's still copied and not their own idea or concept!

Besides it doesn't matter at all if fast paced games originated from quake because COD and BF are just examples... So let's say they copied quake, Is that any better?

69Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

Why haven't they mentioned forge yet :/ I hope they do it soon because if there is anything I am excited for it's forge and custom games Very Happy

Last edited by Mad Mike on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

70Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
BloodBrothers wrote:Well now we can see some gameplay in RvB and maybe tonight on Conan!

In RvB? Really o.O
That sounds cool!Could you link it plz? and if it's not out yet could you link it when it does come out Smile

71Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Mad Mike wrote:

In RvB? Really o.O
That sounds cool!Could you link it plz? and if it's not out yet could you link it when it does come out Smile
No video but it was announced in the Halo Bulletin today.

72Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i hope they try to make a better version of forgeworld with a different layout, more forgeable options, and maybe even a bigger version

73Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

It doesn't mater if it's quake or COD or BF or whatever! The point is that it's from other games and not halo. It doesn't matter if they copy stuff from COD or if they do it from zelda or something, it's still copied and not their own idea or concept!

Besides it doesn't matter at all if fast paced games originated from quake because COD and BF are just examples... So let's say they copied quake, Is that any better?

I don't want continue war or anything, but as i said previously, they can't have their own ideas. Because someone would still find game where It's copied.

74Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

Why haven't they mentioned forge yet :/ I hope they do it soon because if there is anything I am excited for it's forge and custom games Very Happy

I think they said something like "We can't leave Forge out, people love it." when they were interviewed.

75Halo 4 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Anyhow, if we can leave our little flame war Wink

I think they said something like "We can't leave Forge out, people love it." when they were interviewed.

I hope they are going big with forge Neutral

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.