Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

201Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Honestly I don't like those soundtracks that much. I mean they are good but they do not feel like halo...

None of them has that catchy melody, I can't see myself going around and singing them all day like I did with the other halo songs lol Wink

They need to be more catchy but epic at the same time like marty did.

202Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
The music was pretty cool. Not the best, but pretty good.

203Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:The music was pretty cool. Not the best, but pretty good.

indeed, it was alright.

204Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
OMG. Play this music at the same time as this one! This is epic!!!

205Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:OMG. Play this music at the same time as this one! This is epic!!!

epic Surprised

206Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
The halo 4 theme song is nothing compared to this soundtrack!!!!!

207Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:The halo 4 theme song is nothing compared to this soundtrack!!!!!

What soundtrack? lol.

208Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:The halo 4 theme song is nothing compared to this soundtrack!!!!!

What soundtrack? lol.

Isn't this going to become a soundtrack? Razz

209Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

What soundtrack? lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt? scratch

210Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

What soundtrack? lol.

I think he means the two songs you guys were listening to at the same time. The Halo 4 song and whatever the other one was.

211Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

What soundtrack? lol.

I think he means the two songs you guys were listening to at the same time. The Halo 4 song and whatever the other one was.

Oh

212Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
I have to say this:I loved Halo Wars and i have the gameinformer that went to great length about Halo 4 there are no perks just armor abilities armor pieces will have an effect on gameplay and you could switch your class in Halo Reach also Spartan Ops is going to be a supplemt to the main campaign it is directly influenced by the main campaign.also the covenant are returning again in Halo 4.

213Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
And no Firefight. I honestly don't see why they took it out. I know there will most likely be Firefight-type things Spartan-Ops, but there wouldn't be any customization(like making only heretic elites spawn... that can be hard. lol).

214Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And no Firefight. I honestly don't see why they took it out. I know there will most likely be Firefight-type things Spartan-Ops, but there wouldn't be any customization(like making only heretic elites spawn... that can be hard. lol).

yea.

215Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Simply Five

Simply Five
Guest wrote:Jony, I know it's hard to swallow, but they are outright copying CoD.

1.) Armor Abilities are the equivalent to perks.

2.) You can change both your primary and secondary weapons in Halo now, which CoD did first.

3.) You can also choose your grenade type now, which CoD did first.

4.) You can add weapon attachments now, which CoD did first.

5.) You press X to respawn in both games now, which CoD did first.

6.) You can join games in progress now, which CoD did first.

7.) CoD has Spec Ops, now Halo has Spartan Ops.

8.) CoD has CoD Points, now Halo has Spartan Points.

9.) You gain ranks and Spartan Points by winning or losing, just like CoD.

10.) You use Spartan Points to upgrade your cosmetics or weapons/perks, just like CoD.

11.) Sprint is now a standard ability, just like CoD.

12.) You can switch classes any time in a match when you die, just like CoD.

13.) I mean, come on, even Infinity Play sounds like Infinity Ward.

Yes, I realize some of these features are from "real life" or other games, but they were popularized by Call of Duty and it's quite obvious that they're trying to make Halo 4 more like CoD to sell more copies. It's quite a dumb strategy in my opinion however because adding CoD features to a Halo game isn't going to make CoD players want to buy it. The same way adding Halo features to CoD wouldn't make Halo players buy CoD.

Allow me to respond to a few of these statements.

1.) Armor abilities are not the same as CoD's perks. Allow me to explain, CoD's perks are unbalanced and make the game unfair for everyone. Halo 4's armor abilities will have more of a Rock paper scissors way of working.

2.) This is true, but at the same time, can be blown out of proportion. CoD allows you to put EXTREMELY powerful weapons in your loadouts, however in halo 4, you may only change you weapons to a certain degree, there won't be people running around with rockets and snipers in their loadouts.

3.) I fail to see how well this compares halo to CoD. In halo, grenades do roughly the same amount of damage, the only difference is one or two types stick, and one or two types don't.

4.) This is not official! Link please? Because there has been nothing on this subject.

5.) This is to speed up gameplay, which i must say is one thing halo needs. And there is still a wait in objective game types.

6.) We have very little information on this right now. For all i know, it may be similar to the way custom games works in Reach, allowing your friends to join in progress games, except now it would be in Infinity(Matchmaking)

7.) Completely invalid. Spartan ops is described as being completely different from spec ops. Spartan ops is a form of updatable campaign, complete with cutscenes. Nothing like spec ops.

8.) True. And Reach had Cr. And halo 3 had ranks.

9.) Just like in Halo 3, and Halo 2, and Halo Reach, and most other fps's.

10.) To a certain extent, but not nearly as bad as CoD.

11.) A very nice evolution, i think it would have worked well in all the past Halos.

12.) Yes.

13.) No offence, but this statement shows me how little research you actually did on halo 4. Infinity is the multiplayer for halo 4, and it is called that because of the fact that all multiplayer experiences are set on the UNSC infinity.
Infinity Ward is one of CoDs many DEV teams.

Yes Halo 4 does have many things that on the outside, look like Cod copies, but if you would take the time to research everything, it is very different, or something that most games have nowadays, and seems natural for halo to have aswell.

And i mean come on, look at all the things 343 is doing right with halo.
They brought back the br, and dmr to satisfy everyone.
They're bringing master chief back into the mix.
and thats just a few things.

And if you are planning on complaining your heart out about how 343 sucks and everything, then guess what? There won't be any other halo games.

216Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Jony

Jony
Simply Five wrote:
Guest wrote:Jony, I know it's hard to swallow, but they are outright copying CoD.

2.) You can change both your primary and secondary weapons in Halo now, which CoD did first.

10.) You use Spartan Points to upgrade your cosmetics or weapons/perks, just like CoD.

Yes, I realize some of these features are from "real life" or other games, but they were popularized by Call of Duty and it's quite obvious that they're trying to make Halo 4 more like CoD to sell more copies. It's quite a dumb strategy in my opinion however because adding CoD features to a Halo game isn't going to make CoD players want to buy it. The same way adding Halo features to CoD wouldn't make Halo players buy CoD.

1.) Armor abilities are not the same as CoD's perks. Allow me to explain, CoD's perks are unbalanced and make the game unfair for everyone. Halo 4's armor abilities will have more of a Rock paper scissors way of working.

2.) This is true, but at the same time, can be blown out of proportion. CoD allows you to put EXTREMELY powerful weapons in your loadouts, however in halo 4, you may only change you weapons to a certain degree, there won't be people running around with rockets and snipers in their loadouts.

3.) I fail to see how well this compares halo to CoD. In halo, grenades do roughly the same amount of damage, the only difference is one or two types stick, and one or two types don't.

4.) This is not official! Link please? Because there has been nothing on this subject.

5.) This is to speed up gameplay, which i must say is one thing halo needs. And there is still a wait in objective game types.

6.) We have very little information on this right now. For all i know, it may be similar to the way custom games works in Reach, allowing your friends to join in progress games, except now it would be in Infinity(Matchmaking)

7.) Completely invalid. Spartan ops is described as being completely different from spec ops. Spartan ops is a form of updatable campaign, complete with cutscenes. Nothing like spec ops.

11.) A very nice evolution, i think it would have worked well in all the past Halos.

12.) Yes.

13.) No offence, but this statement shows me how little research you actually did on halo 4. Infinity is the multiplayer for halo 4, and it is called that because of the fact that all multiplayer experiences are set on the UNSC infinity.

Yes Halo 4 does have many things that on the outside, look like Cod copies, but if you would take the time to research everything, it is very different, or something that most games have nowadays, and seems natural for halo to have aswell.

And if you are planning on complaining your heart out about how 343 sucks and everything, then guess what? There won't be any other halo games.

Many people already answered to Justin. But oh well, good to see more people defending 343i =)

217Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Simply Five

Simply Five
[quote="Jony"][quote="Simply Five"][quote="Guest"]Jony, I know it's hard to swallow, but they are outright copying CoD.

Yes, I realize some of these features are from "real life" or other games, but they were popularized by Call of Duty and it's quite obvious that they're trying to make Halo 4 more like CoD to sell more copies. It's quite a dumb strategy in my opinion however because adding CoD features to a Halo game isn't going to make CoD players want to buy it. The same way adding Halo features to CoD wouldn't make Halo players buy CoD.[/quote]

12.) Yes.

And if you are planning on complaining your heart out about how 343 sucks and everything, then guess what? There won't be any other halo games.[/quote]

Many people already answered to Justin. But oh well, good to see more people defending 343i =)[/quote]Yeah, i just wanted to get my 2 cents in. I feel it will help other people believe in 343.

218Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
From what I've seen 343I is doing a remarkable job with Halo I mean look at Halo CEA sure the campaign is the same but the cutscenes look better, have better animations, and it overalll did justice to Halo CE by making it look and for the most part feel like a 2012 game.Halo 4 is going to be just as well made.

219Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Icco 'Braolee wrote:From what I've seen 343I is doing a remarkable job with Halo I mean look at Halo CEA sure the campaign is the same but the cutscenes look better, have better animations, and it overalll did justice to Halo CE by making it look and for the most part feel like a 2012 game.Halo 4 is going to be just as well made.

Actually, not too excited about the sound effects. They didn't really "fit" in anniversary, and they might sound too real to fit into Halo 4. Besides that, I'm sure it will be a great game.

I just need everyone to remember, 343i is made up of a bunch of Halo fans who decided to make Halo 4, and they want it to compete with modern games. Bungie, on the other hand, likes to be the underdog, likes to make things that in most other games would be considered boring, epic and awesome.

220Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 09, 2012 8:25 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Icco 'Braolee wrote:From what I've seen 343I is doing a remarkable job with Halo I mean look at Halo CEA sure the campaign is the same but the cutscenes look better, have better animations, and it overalll did justice to Halo CE by making it look and for the most part feel like a 2012 game.Halo 4 is going to be just as well made.
really "fit" in anniversary, and they might sound too real to fit into Halo 4. Besides that, I'm sure it will be a great game.

I just need everyone to remember, 343i is made up of a bunch of
Actually, not too excited about the sound effects. They didn't Halo fans who decided to make Halo 4, and they want it to compete with modern games. Bungie, on the other hand, likes to be the underdog, likes to make things that in most other games would be considered boring, epic and awesome.

343i was established in 2007 by Microsoft Game Studios to oversee development of the Halo science fiction media franchise, which includes video games, novels, comics, and other multimedia content. It also have Bungie members.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they did help with Reach MP.

221Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Why is your race so weak and scrawny? Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

343i was established in 2007 by Microsoft Game Studios to oversee development of the Halo science fiction media franchise, which includes video games, novels, comics, and other multimedia content. It also have Bungie members.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they did help with Reach MP.
I don't think they helped with Reach at all. Unless you call the recent changes "helping". And their map pack.

222Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
As much as I care about seeing what happens to MC, I always am going to realize that he was Bungie's character and he will always be that Bungie type figure. I also realize while H4 will be good and I will buy all the other Halo's after, I am looking forward to seeing what Bungie has coming to retaliate against there creation (and CoD, just die down already!).

P.S. I'm not a CoD hater I like them. I just don't play them because they bore me. Hopefully BO2 will change that.

223Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:As much as I care about seeing what happens to MC, I always am going to realize that he was Bungie's character and he will always be that Bungie type figure. I also realize while H4 will be good and I will buy all the other Halo's after, I am looking forward to seeing what Bungie has coming to retaliate against there creation (and CoD, just die down already!).

P.S. I'm not a CoD hater I like them. I just don't play them because they bore me. Hopefully BO2 will change that.

I have played Black Ops over 20 hours...I'm bored. Nazi Zombies are kinda boring. Multiplayer, is OK, but you will get bored very easily & Campaign wasn't great, maybe OK.

I have played CoD 4: MW over 150+ hours, no i'm not bored.

I have played MW3 over 15+hours, it's.. can't really say, I only played Spec Ops and Survival.

I have played CoD 1 over 10+hours, Mehhhhh!

I have played MW2 over 40 hours and, campaign is good, but everything else sucks [REDACTED].

But hey, I will buy CoD 2, it's just so amazing, and I will not get bored.

224Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 14, 2012 8:03 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I know this is off topic, but check this out!!! Alpha Halo on Google Earth!!!

225Halo 4 Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I never thought I would see a Halo Easter Egg on Google Earth. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.