Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which version of Halo PC would you play?

25% 25% [ 5 ]
75% 75% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 am

This got brought up in the chat for the livestream. So, who has Halo PC, and when do we want to get together to play it?
(I do have Halo PC)
Edit: please answer the added poll.

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am

I have it. What about Custom Edition? It has such awesome maps.

View user profile

3 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am

Have Halo PC although I don't know if it's custom edition or not.

View user profile

4 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

CPL Novan wrote:Have Halo PC although I don't know if it's custom edition or not.
Well probably not then, you have to download it separately. It's free as long as you have your original CD key.

View user profile

5 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 am

If anyone knows how to get a disc out of a disc drive that is in a computer that won't turn on, I would be happy to play.

View user profile

6 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

Wiltz wrote:If anyone knows how to get a disc out of a disc drive that is in a computer that won't turn on, I would be happy to play.
Good old demolition... laptop or PC?

View user profile

7 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

Wiltz wrote:If anyone knows how to get a disc out of a disc drive that is in a computer that won't turn on, I would be happy to play.

Get out the screwdrivers and take that sucker apart.

View user profile

8 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

The thing is my brother wants the computer, the problem is the screen's broken and there charger broke. So I have to wait till I get a Dell charger.

View user profile

9 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 am

Wiltz wrote:The thing is my brother wants the computer, the problem is the screen's broken and there charger broke. So I have to wait till I get a Dell charger.
You could send it to some shop and have them open it... which might be more expensive than a new charger.
You could very carefully take it apart.
Edit: Now that I think about it, most computers have a little hole somewhere near the eject button that you can poke a paper clip into, which will make it pop open.

View user profile

10 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 am

Halo PC is awesome.

11 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 am

I say Custom Edition, there literally is no reason not to.

View user profile

12 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

Bring back RP please Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 am

The best time for me would be Monday-Wednesday. 3:00 PM-whenever(Hopefully I will get some sleep). Pacific time.
Nobody else had posted a time, so, ya.

View user profile

14 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am

This week.

View user profile

15 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Okay, here's what we're probably gonna do: Halo Custom Edition, on Monday. Please tell me what times work for you, and what time zone you live in so I can convert the times.
If you only have Halo PC standard and not Custom Edition, don't worry, CE is a free download for those who already have Halo PC, you just need your CD key.

View user profile

16 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 pm

yes

View user profile

17 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:Okay, here's what we're probably gonna do: Halo Custom Edition, on Monday. Please tell me what times work for you, and what time zone you live in so I can convert the times.
If you only have Halo PC standard and not Custom Edition, don't worry, CE is a free download for those who already have Halo PC, you just need your CD key.
We will have to make sure we all have the maps though,unless we just do default maps.

View user profile

18 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Okay, here's what we're probably gonna do: Halo Custom Edition, on Monday. Please tell me what times work for you, and what time zone you live in so I can convert the times.
We will have to make sure we all have the maps though,unless we just do default maps.
Let's stick with standard maps.

View user profile

19 Re: Halo PC playdate on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Let's stick with standard maps.

Oh never mind them

View user profile

20 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 am

So, this will be sometime tomorrow?

View user profile

21 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So, this will be sometime tomorrow?
That is the plan.

View user profile

22 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 am

1st LT Knadan wrote:
That is the plan.
I'll have to reinstall Halo I think, will get working on that.

View user profile

23 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
That is the plan.
I'll have to reinstall Halo I think, will get working on that.
Any success reinstalling it Kusa?
Alright, I'll hop onto Halo Custom Edition about two mountain time, I'll post the server name and map of the server I'm going to join.

View user profile

24 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 pm

I suggest we play both. I would definitely like to play some Halo: Combat Evolved Elimination.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

25 Re: Halo PC playdate on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Thel 'Vadam wrote:I suggest we play both. I would definitely like to play some Halo: Combat Evolved Elimination.
We could probably do a regular PC edition playdate another time, but it's going to be Custom Edition this time.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.