Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
That number could go down, but it will undoubtedly still be more than $70.
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

"We're to lazy to add this in to our game, now pay us extra to do it."

I still say this is exactly like Gears of War in that respect.

343i must get extra money for the work, that they are doing. Why would they do extra work for free?

View user profile

252 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
That number could go down, but it will undoubtedly still be more than $70.
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

"We're to lazy to add this in to our game, now pay us extra to do it."

I still say this is exactly like Gears of War in that respect.

343i must get extra money for the work, that they are doing. Why would they do extra work for free?

But it's not extra work! Extra work is if they make DLC long after release. But if the maps are already made before realese they just can't take them away to sell them as "extras"

Again, watch the video! Razz It's the perfect metaphor Smile

View user profile

253 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
That number could go down, but it will undoubtedly still be more than $70.
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

"We're to lazy to add this in to our game, now pay us extra to do it."

I still say this is exactly like Gears of War in that respect.

I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...

View user profile

254 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Mad Mike wrote:
But it's not extra work! Extra work is if they make DLC long after release. But if the maps are already made before realese they just can't take them away to sell them as "extras"

Again, watch the video! Razz It's the perfect metaphor Smile
Direct quote from Waypoint: "Yes, you read that correctly; you get nine maps in the form of future DLC with the purchase of the Halo 4 Limited Edition."
The keyword in that sentence is future, as in, early access or not having to buy the DLC separately when the DLC is released. That is all.

View user profile

255 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
But it's not extra work! Extra work is if they make DLC long after release. But if the maps are already made before realese they just can't take them away to sell them as "extras"

Again, watch the video! Razz It's the perfect metaphor Smile
Direct quote from Waypoint: "Yes, you read that correctly; you get nine maps in the form of future DLC with the purchase of the Halo 4 Limited Edition."
The keyword in that sentence is future, as in, early access or not having to buy the DLC separately when the DLC is released. That is all.

But they are giving double messages since they also said that the maps will be avaliable for download on x-box live post-launch.

View user profile

256 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Mad Mike wrote:I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...
GoW 1 and 2 were great. GoW 3's campaign was pretty good to. Multiplayer was a disaster. lol

View user profile

257 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...
GoW 1 and 2 were great. GoW 3's campaign was pretty good to. Multiplayer was a disaster. lol

I have GoW 2, I never played it, lol Very Happy I just have it, and I don't really like GoW:s. Maybe I should try tomorrow.

View user profile

258 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...
GoW 1 and 2 were great. GoW 3's campaign was pretty good to. Multiplayer was a disaster. lol

I have GoW 2, I never played it, lol Very Happy I just have it, and I don't really like GoW:s. Maybe I should try tomorrow.

LOL same thing with me! Very Happy
I played the first game co-op with my brother but then I only played like the first mission of the second game.

I really should finish it but I think it's more fun to play co-op but my brother has already played it solo...

View user profile

259 -cheesecake- on Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

View user profile

260 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad

View user profile

261 Seven Seraphs on Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

View user profile

262 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

View user profile

263 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

View user profile

264 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

View user profile

265 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 am

Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.
About 15 shots to kill an elite on legendary.

View user profile

266 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am

mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.
About 15 shots to kill an elite on legendary.

You can kill hunter with 1 shot. If you mean you need 7 shot to body to kill hunter.

View user profile

267 Tired. on Sun May 20, 2012 12:44 pm

He knows it takes one shot to kill a hunter. He's saying that that isn't true for all Covenant. Meaning Elites.

Also vehicles don't die from one shot.

View user profile

268 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.
About 15 shots to kill an elite on legendary.

You can kill hunter with 1 shot. If you mean you need 7 shot to body to kill hunter.

A multiplayer spartan takes 7 shots to kill if the bullets are not directed to it's body. When bloom is in effect, it makes the situation a whole lot harder when it comes to hitting your target.

It only takes three shots to kill a multiplayer spartan when the bullets are directed to one's head.

Hunters aren't supposed to be the strongest enemies in the game, they're weaker than grunts, but heavily armored for a reason!

View user profile

269 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 am

mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.
About 15 shots to kill an elite on legendary.

You can kill hunter with 1 shot. If you mean you need 7 shot to body to kill hunter.

A multiplayer spartan takes 7 shots to kill if the bullets are not directed to it's body. When bloom is in effect, it makes the situation a whole lot harder when it comes to hitting your target.

It only takes three shots to kill a multiplayer spartan when the bullets are directed to one's head.

Hunters aren't supposed to be the strongest enemies in the game, they're weaker than grunts, but heavily armored for a reason!

I never said they are supposed to be the strongest enemies. They are meant for heavy operations.

View user profile

270 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Leaked Halo 4 gameplay. Sorry for retarded music going on during the gameplay.

View user profile

271 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

I could have done a better job recording that with a cellphone camera, still cool though.

View user profile

272 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I could have done a better job recording that with a cellphone camera, still cool though.
I know, right.

View user profile

273 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

More leaks. Watch, you can see new weapons that aren't even revealed yet. Very Happy

View user profile

274 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:More leaks. Watch, you can see new weapons that aren't even revealed yet. Very Happy
I like the idea of auto turrets. Their just cool. Not sure about in multiplayer though...

View user profile

275 Re: Halo 4 Discussion on Tue May 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.