Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
That number could go down, but it will undoubtedly still be more than $70.
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

"We're to lazy to add this in to our game, now pay us extra to do it."

I still say this is exactly like Gears of War in that respect.

343i must get extra money for the work, that they are doing. Why would they do extra work for free?

252Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

343i must get extra money for the work, that they are doing. Why would they do extra work for free?

But it's not extra work! Extra work is if they make DLC long after release. But if the maps are already made before realese they just can't take them away to sell them as "extras"

Again, watch the video! Razz It's the perfect metaphor Smile

253Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...

254Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 12:08 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
But it's not extra work! Extra work is if they make DLC long after release. But if the maps are already made before realese they just can't take them away to sell them as "extras"

Direct quote from Waypoint: "Yes, you read that correctly; you get nine maps in the form of future DLC with the purchase of the Halo 4 Limited Edition."
The keyword in that sentence is future, as in, early access or not having to buy the DLC separately when the DLC is released. That is all.

255Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Direct quote from Waypoint: "Yes, you read that correctly; you get nine maps in the form of future DLC with the purchase of the Halo 4 Limited Edition."
The keyword in that sentence is future, as in, early access or not having to buy the DLC separately when the DLC is released. That is all.

But they are giving double messages since they also said that the maps will be avaliable for download on x-box live post-launch.

256Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...
GoW 1 and 2 were great. GoW 3's campaign was pretty good to. Multiplayer was a disaster. lol

257Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I only bought GoW 1 and 2 and I never really played multiplayer, so I didn't know about that. But yeah, it's not ok...
GoW 1 and 2 were great. GoW 3's campaign was pretty good to. Multiplayer was a disaster. lol

I have GoW 2, I never played it, lol Very Happy I just have it, and I don't really like GoW:s. Maybe I should try tomorrow.

258Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I have GoW 2, I never played it, lol Very Happy I just have it, and I don't really like GoW:s. Maybe I should try tomorrow.

LOL same thing with me! Very Happy
I played the first game co-op with my brother but then I only played like the first mission of the second game.

I really should finish it but I think it's more fun to play co-op but my brother has already played it solo...

259Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty -cheesecake- Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

260Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad

261Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Seven Seraphs Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Since we're getting off topic, I would just like to say that I totally called it when I said there would be weapon skins in Halo 4. Razz

Golden Halo: CE pistol! Oh my gawd!! Okay, Halo 4 will not have that UBEROVERPOWERED pistol. Sad
I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

262Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I don't think it was really overpowered. Maybe for a pistol, but it was basically the BR/DMR of Halo 1.

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

263Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 am

G Sgt John Burns

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's most overpowered weapon ever in Halo universe. 3 shots from anywhere kills anything. You can kill Hunter on Legendary with ONE shot.

bit of an exaggeration...

264Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

Jony

Jony
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

265Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Nope, want a proof? I remember doing it, Assault on the control room, there are Grunts sleeping, also some Hunters are 'sleeping' Shoot them 1 time with a pistol and they are dead(to the orange part) Also, MASTER RC did it too. I can give you link later.

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.
About 15 shots to kill an elite on legendary.

266Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.

You can kill hunter with 1 shot. If you mean you need 7 shot to body to kill hunter.

267Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Tired. Sun May 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
He knows it takes one shot to kill a hunter. He's saying that that isn't true for all Covenant. Meaning Elites.

Also vehicles don't die from one shot.

268Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.

You can kill hunter with 1 shot. If you mean you need 7 shot to body to kill hunter.

A multiplayer spartan takes 7 shots to kill if the bullets are not directed to it's body. When bloom is in effect, it makes the situation a whole lot harder when it comes to hitting your target.

It only takes three shots to kill a multiplayer spartan when the bullets are directed to one's head.

Hunters aren't supposed to be the strongest enemies in the game, they're weaker than grunts, but heavily armored for a reason!

269Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
G Sgt John Burns wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Multiplayer:

3 shot kill to the head.
7 shot kill to the body.

A multiplayer spartan takes 7 shots to kill if the bullets are not directed to it's body. When bloom is in effect, it makes the situation a whole lot harder when it comes to hitting your target.

It only takes three shots to kill a multiplayer spartan when the bullets are directed to one's head.

Hunters aren't supposed to be the strongest enemies in the game, they're weaker than grunts, but heavily armored for a reason!

I never said they are supposed to be the strongest enemies. They are meant for heavy operations.

270Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Leaked Halo 4 gameplay. Sorry for retarded music going on during the gameplay.

271Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I could have done a better job recording that with a cellphone camera, still cool though.

272Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I could have done a better job recording that with a cellphone camera, still cool though.
I know, right.

273Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
More leaks. Watch, you can see new weapons that aren't even revealed yet. Very Happy

274Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:More leaks. Watch, you can see new weapons that aren't even revealed yet. Very Happy
I like the idea of auto turrets. Their just cool. Not sure about in multiplayer though...

275Halo 4 Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.