Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broken covenant - part 1 Empty Broken covenant - part 1 Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Hey for those of you that are intersted the first episode of my new machinima is up, follow the link in my signature to get to my channel and it is the most recently uploaded video, leave a comment, a like and some feedback, cheers guys:-)

2Broken covenant - part 1 Empty I do not aprove of pants. Sat May 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Hey for those of you that are intersted the first episode of my new machinima is up, follow the link in my signature to get to my channel and it is the most recently uploaded video, leave a comment, a like and some feedback, cheers guys:-)
A new machinima? Yes! I love those! I will watch it sometime tomorrow when I have a computer that can actually go to Youtube. lol

3Broken covenant - part 1 Empty Re: Broken covenant - part 1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Hey for those of you that are intersted the first episode of my new machinima is up, follow the link in my signature to get to my channel and it is the most recently uploaded video, leave a comment, a like and some feedback, cheers guys:-)
A new machinima? Yes! I love those! I will watch it sometime tomorrow when I have a computer that can actually go to Youtube. lol
lol cheers matey:-)

4Broken covenant - part 1 Empty New Halo Book: Halo: the Thursday War Sun May 06, 2012 1:21 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Oh *trolololol self censor* Kusa, your reply title...
PS: Good work Smyile

5Broken covenant - part 1 Empty Re: Broken covenant - part 1 Sun May 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Get to chat, I see you're online..

6Broken covenant - part 1 Empty Wort wort wort=stupid noob. Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Sometimes I leave my computer on, and Sovereign is in one of the tabs.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sun May 06, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Broken covenant - part 1 Empty Re: Broken covenant - part 1 Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Sometimes I leave myy computer on, and Sovereign is in one of the tabs.

k. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.