Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Legal

Legal
Jony wrote:
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:NEW WEAPON PICTURES REVEALED!!!!
[LOOK HERE NOOBS, YOU WILL BE INTERESTED!]
http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/04/new-halo-4-weapon-revealed-on-cover-of.html
I can't tell if that is a Human or Forerunner gun...
Look closely. It says UNSC and it has the UNSC logo.

Is this real? Is this confirmed by 343i?
Yes. It's the front cover of the UK magazine OXM

102Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Noble 6 is stylish... xD Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:To be honest, I would prefer no join in progress, having a 2v4 because half your team quit, could actually be quite fun.
It would also be very unfare. Have you ever played 1v4 before it is terrible.

Since i am a ''lonewolf'' in almost every game i play i like beeing outnumbered and make my enemies cry. Twisted Evil Cool

103Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/04/new-halo-4-weapon-revealed-on-cover-of.html

I have to admit that gun looks pretty beast! Very Happy And as you know I'm difucullt to impress Razz

Maybe it's a gauss based weapon like halo 4 follower said?

104Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:

I have to admit that gun looks pretty beast! Very Happy And as you know I'm difucullt to impress Razz

Maybe it's a gauss based weapon like halo 4 follower said?

We just must wait..

105Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
vagoschamos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:To be honest, I would prefer no join in progress, having a 2v4 because half your team quit, could actually be quite fun.
It would also be very unfare. Have you ever played 1v4 before it is terrible.

Since i am a ''lonewolf'' in almost every game i play i like beeing outnumbered and make my enemies cry. Twisted Evil Cool
I totally agree!
I love when I'm outnumbered! It forces you to play more stealthy, try to split up your enemies and kill them one by one. >: D

106Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

BloodBrothers wrote:Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.
Just gave me more worries. Th whoel Sparkast was about how they're trying to give inexperienced players the ability to beat long time players. This just destroys the competitive nature of the game. Inexperienced players shouldn't be going up against experienced ones anyway, that's why we have TrueSkill systems.

107Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
LH Justin wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.
Just gave me more worries. Th whoel Sparkast was about how they're trying to give inexperienced players the ability to beat long time players. This just destroys the competitive nature of the game. Inexperienced players shouldn't be going up against experienced ones anyway, that's why we have TrueSkill systems.
Seems like you missed a big part of the Sparkcast.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

108Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Okey, so, who else thinks that the new grunts are retarded?
Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Halo-410

109Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Okey, so, who else thinks that the new grunts are retarded?
(raises hand)

110Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 am

Jony

Jony
But wasn't grunt different in gameinformer? Anyway, that's ugly. Horrible. Whoever did Grunts for Halo 4.....Should get fired.

111Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Grunts used to be cute and comical. What happened to halo........
I also raise my hand! And I thought the other stuff was disapointing...

Like you said Jony, they just fire him right away!

112Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 am

Jony

Jony
That's only Unggoy Minor. Maybe others (Ultra,Heavy,Major,Spec Ops) are more cuter.

Edit: They are cute with their armors, but without armors they are probably one of ugliest things in world. LOL Very Happy

113Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 am

G Sgt John Burns

am i the only one who actually liked the look of that grunt, it looks as though it has a lot of detail

114Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 am

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:am i the only one who actually liked the look of that grunt, it looks as though it has a lot of detail
I quite like it! Looks like they've put a lot of effort into making it detailed Smile

115Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 am

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
This is how alien are! Razz

116Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I think it looks good as an alien, I mean, it is very detailed, and it looks realistic for an alien; but it just doesn't look like a grunt. If they put a gas mask on them in the finished version, (the have given out pictures without there gas mask before is previos games, like in Halo 2) maybe it would look better.

117Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:But wasn't grunt different in gameinformer? Anyway, that's ugly. Horrible. Whoever did Grunts for Halo 4.....Should get fired.
They were probably wearing space suits. They were on a ship withuot working life suport systems remember?

118Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
G Sgt John Burns wrote:am i the only one who actually liked the look of that grunt, it looks as though it has a lot of detail
I do like the detail they put into it. That's all I really like about it. To say the least...

119Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Could you imagine a Halo 4 BR with a bayonet!?!? That would be awesome.

120Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
BloodBrothers wrote:Could you imagine a Halo 4 BR with a bayonet!?!? That would be awesome.
If you guys are still going to have attatchments, you should make a bayonett attatchment. I think it would be even more cool if it was on the pistol; that would be awsome. It could have its own assassinations and everything. Very Happy

121Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
BloodBrothers wrote:Could you imagine a Halo 4 BR with a bayonet!?!? That would be awesome.
If you guys are still going to have attatchments, you should make a bayonett attatchment. I think it would be even more cool if it was on the pistol; that would be awsome. It could have its own assassinations and everything. Very Happy
Assassination: Whip Bayonet Pistol (Bayonet is bigger than pistol) run up behind some one and stab them through the gaps in the armor and then repeatedly shoot them in the head and then decapitate the enemy, and wear his skull on your waist. "Head Hunter"

122Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Assassination: Whip Bayonet Pistol (Bayonet is bigger than pistol) run up behind some one and stab them through the gaps in the armor and then repeatedly shoot them in the head and then decapitate the enemy, and wear his skull on your waist. "Head Hunter"
I expect to see this in Contention. Razz

123Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:11 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Well I expect you to make everything required to do it! Twisted Evil

124Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:

Dual wield Needlers?! Pl0x? Shotgun rain? Anyone else watches SSoHPKC? tongue

125Halo 4 Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Magic stuff is your job. lol
And @Jony, SSoHPKC is the longest acronym for a movie I have seem... how long is the actual name?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.