Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Mon May 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I just got an e-mail from xbox.com with this: http://image.engage.xbox.com/lib/feca167070610c7c/m/4/12993-H4_09.jpg

It's picture 9/32. Might just be a picture of Master Chief standing there though...
Edit: Yup, it was him standing there. With exploding stuff.Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! 2dwf1j10

2Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
That... is... sexy!

3Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Arghlblargs! Tue May 15, 2012 12:48 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It's a kinda inaccurate picture though. For one thing, you can see part of the Forward Unto Dawn's name, but that part of the ship was cut off. Is he outside the shield world? If so, what the -cheesecake- is he standing on? What would have gravity out there? If he's inside, how did he get in before the Forward Unto Dawn? And how did the Cruiser fit through that hole with the Dawn?
And the wall seems to be a 90 degree angle... not a sphere.
Also, the Forward Unto Dawn's side engines are squished in to much... unless the ship has done a lot of rolling recently, that's another problem.

Looks epic though. XD

4Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa. Why did you make new thread for this D:. Anyway, cool picture.

5Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 3:34 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Kusa. Why did you make new thread for this D:. Anyway, cool picture.
Well, I was thinking that we would need to find all the pieces, but apparently some people had already finished it. So I just uploaded their final picture.

6Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Kusa. Why did you make new thread for this D:. Anyway, cool picture.
Well, I was thinking that we would need to find all the pieces, but apparently some people had already finished it. So I just uploaded their final picture.

Halo 4 discussion.

7Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It's a kinda inaccurate picture though. For one thing, you can see part of the Forward Unto Dawn's name, but that part of the ship was cut off. Is he outside the shield world? If so, what the -cheesecake- is he standing on? What would have gravity out there? If he's inside, how did he get in before the Forward Unto Dawn? And how did the Cruiser fit through that hole with the Dawn?
Also, the Forward Unto Dawn's side engines are squished in to much... unless the ship has done a lot of rolling recently, that's another problem.

Looks epic though. XD

It's probably crashed inside. I can tell by the way the ship looks like it's falling.

But how he got off, I have no idea.

8Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It's a kinda inaccurate picture though. For one thing, you can see part of the Forward Unto Dawn's name, but that part of the ship was cut off. Is he outside the shield world? If so, what the -cheesecake- is he standing on? What would have gravity out there? If he's inside, how did he get in before the Forward Unto Dawn? And how did the Cruiser fit through that hole with the Dawn?

Looks epic though. XD

It's probably crashed inside. I can tell by the way the ship looks like it's falling.

There's some campaign pictures showing Banshees flying in Forward Unto Dawn..Maybe Chief stole one and flew off?

9Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Looks epic though. XD

There's some campaign pictures showing Banshees flying in Forward Unto Dawn..Maybe Chief stole one and flew off?
Then he landed thinking, "I'll make an epic pose with the ships crashing behind me!" Very Happy

10Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Looks epic though. XD

Then he landed thinking, "I'll make an epic pose with the ships crashing behind me!" Very Happy

What can you expect? He's a boss!

11Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 11:29 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Looks epic though. XD

What can you expect? He's a boss!

Cortana is yelling "We can't make it!!!!!"

Chief says ""We'll make it." from Halo: CE

LIKE A BAWS!

12Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Poor ccs battlecruiser..anyways very cool pic

13Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
You crash on the ShieldWorld...

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

14Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:You crash on the ShieldWorld...
I know that, although it looks like the ships were kinda pulled through the blue circle thing. Then crashed on the inside.

The odds of the ship drifting through space, actually hitting a planet, and then going through an entrance that could only fit a couple side-by-side, are very low. So they had to have at least been pulled through be some magical Forerunnerness.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total

15Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 am

camycamera

camycamera
sweet box art! Very Happy

16Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Wed May 16, 2012 1:43 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
that is a pretty awesome picture. I hope that halo 4 can live up to the reputation of the other halo's but judging by this the campaign looks like it will be pretty awesome!

17Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Tue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Looks epic though. XD

COOL GUYS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS! Very Happy

18Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Empty Re: Halo 4 Thingy-ma-bob! Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 am

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:sweet box art! Very Happy

It surely is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.