Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

76Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Legal

Legal

77Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Am I the only one who can't get onto Waypoint? Says, "The service is unavailable", with a plain white background...

78Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Am I the only one who can't get onto Waypoint? Says, "The service is unavailable", with a plain white background...
It's not just you, I'm seeing it to, hmmm....

79Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Am I the only one who can't get onto Waypoint? Says, "The service is unavailable", with a plain white background...
It's not just you, I'm seeing it to, hmmm....
Guess they are updateing, hopefully will have some new features afterwards!

80Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Guess they are updateing, hopefully will have some new features afterwards!
I guess we'll see.

81Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123

82Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I wonder if that means there will be no Mk VI armor. Even in the Pre-release Reach videos had them all wearing MK VI. Unless that is supposed to be it, but I doubt 343 would fail that bad. I hope.

83Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I wonder if that means there will be no Mk VI armor. Even in the Pre-release Reach videos had them all wearing MK VI. Unless that is supposed to be it, but I doubt 343 would fail that bad. I hope.

They are SPARTAN-IVs, so I think they have new armors.

84Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Waypoint is back up, incase anyone was wondering.

85Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I wonder if that means there will be no Mk VI armor. Even in the Pre-release Reach videos had them all wearing MK VI. Unless that is supposed to be it, but I doubt 343 would fail that bad. I hope.

well you see master chief wear the Mk VI helmet in the trailer so you should be able to wear it

86Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

They are SPARTAN-IVs, so I think they have new armors.
I know they are Spartan-IVs, but still seems like they might have some armor from older systems, like how you could use MK V armor in Halo 3 and Reach.

87Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 am

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
The new Spartan IV helmets look weird, I mean, how badly would your vision be reduced with that thing?

88Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 am

Noskills117

Noskills117
I'm okay with some things about Halo 4, it's just the things that seem like blatant ignorance of what halo canon (what Bungie thought of) or halo feel (What Bungie did) that makes me uncomfortable about it.

First off...

Spoiler/

The Covies say hey we weren't fighting you before but now that Halo series is back on we are going to team up again even though we hate each other and attack you guys again (even though we hate you less)

\Spoiler
Which was a screw you to Bungie's whole finish the fight thing!

Secondly:
Spartan points are the same as credits... SO WTF ARE YOU DOING CHANGING THE NAME! Credits are an actually in universe currency that they replaced with some sort of fun-arcade tokens!
This is another canon ignorance.

3:
Halo has always started out with both teams having access to identical or near identical weaponry and equipment.
Now loadouts and progression make the players start out on different playing fields so to say. Halo has rewarded experienced players and caused newbs to be less prepared within each match, not in between the games!

The part that bugs me the very most about these changes is that they change this part of halo that has been constant throughout the entire series and change it along the lines of other games (not just COD)

BTW random weapon drop pods just makes me go WTF like crazy.
It's not really bad as it is just out of the blue all crazy random, why change it if it is working well? and been working well for 10 years!!!!

I cannot stress enough that all the halo games had every single match played be won or lost due to influences only in that match!
If you had won or lost all your matches up until that point they had absolutely no bearing on the match you just went into, just your and your team's knowledge and skills pitted against the other team's.
Reach did take a step in this direction with load-outs but not a destructive, earth shattering one, as the load outs in reach were on a game by game basis and were available to all players.

The ONLY way I can see this new system retaining theoriginality of what has come before is if Matchmaker is revamped as well and all games (ranked + unranked) have a strict policy of balancing the teams with the same leveled players on both teams or both teams having corispondingly level matched players. (eg. if you take the numerical values of the players levels on each team and add the levels of each team up then subtract one teams levels from the others then the result should equal zero!)

4:
There have been talks of the abilities that each some armour pieces give you being like perks from COD (a lot like how Black ops gave you an appearance based on a perk) but instead I believe that how this will work is that your amour ability will give you an appearance like jetpack = jetpack on back ect.

This is not as bad, Reach beta had this same idea but they got rid of it( most people liked it as it gave a visual clue of what you were going up against.)
So Armour abilities = armour pieces is okay with me but i get how it's like COD

5:
active camo better not be negated by spartan vision, Camo is next to no help once you've been spotted/engaged in combat and if it can be countered by S.V. then it will be no use out of combat either,(thankfully i think one of the 343i guys said camo would fool S.V.) which is a good counter for the all seeing eyes.

6:
saw a picture (in game render) of cortana, she looked very changed, I think they tried to make her look to real, now she's got straggly hair and a face that makes her look like a completely different ethnicity.

Of course they change cortana every game so meh.

7:
They did with the entire Covenant in halo 4 what they did with the brutes in Halo Reach.
H3=brutes are monkey-rhinos
HR=brutes are trolls

HR=Elites are lizards/dino's/very reptilian
H4=Elites look like scaly troll aliens + head and feet too big for the rest of it's body!

HR=Grunts have a snout look, and have lots of bumps and points on their body (they are canonically in the same family as crabs)
H4=Grunts look like the typical little green men (literally they are mostly green now), round head, skinny body(did any grunt ever not have a relatively broad chest?) and have much thinner arms and legs with only trace amounts of their large, brown hands and feet.

8:
Spoiler/

The reason for the change of suit is seriously just:
Cortana:hey chief i upgraded your suit while you were asleep!
Cheif:k... thanks.
Me:While he was in it!? With What?! Where did you get the upgrades?! The ship is in no condition to be working on Cheif!

\Spoiler

9:
Better be able to change the multiplayer armour. I'm okay if that is only the default.

So pretty much I'm only really pissed at all the things that 343i are walking all over that were vital to halo and what Bungie did.

However I do like:
Spartan Ops:
needs a name change but is otherwise a very nice edition, not like COD, a bit like BF3 but wayyyyy better

Generally if your going to copy something, make it better than the original lol.

Campaign:
Any campaign that is not including fighting the re:coverednant and is instead focusing on what it should be (forerunners) is good.
Though they might have screwed over all Bungies work on that too and just aren't telling us yet...
Kinda worried about them making Forerunner stuff too commonplace but I think it's about time we fought someone else.

Weapons:
New weapons?
DMR+BR Smile
new grenade? (but if it's a flashbang i will murder the person who is trying to change halo into COD)

I think that's mostly it.
I wish they hadn't decided to change things that were so important. Just because they want do be different than Bungie doesn't mean they have to remind us so much that they aren't Bungie, you would think that they would have learned that making us think they are just the same as Bungie would have been something positive.

89Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I couldn't have said that better myself!!! Very Happy
And one thing that REALLY makes me pissed is that they excpect us to actually pre-order now. When all we know about the games are these stupid things -.-

90Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
Everyone, calm down, we have seen less than 20 seconds of gameplay and everyone's complaining. Don't be immature.

91Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Mad Mike wrote:I couldn't have said that better myself!!! Very Happy
And one thing that REALLY makes me pissed is that they excpect us to actually pre-order now. When all we know about the games are these stupid things -.-

im planning on ordering it because im actually looking forward to seeing how this all works out, because for all we know this could turn out a lot better than the usuall halo multiplayer

92Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:07 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

93Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.

Finally!

94Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
BloodBrothers wrote:Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.
Reahihihihiiiily?! (ace ventura reference)
I can't find it, could you give me the linkz plzzz? Smile

95Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Mad Mike wrote:
Really? Really? Just backtrack one page.
Good grief.....

96Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Really? Really? Just backtrack one page.
Good grief.....

I MEANT A YOUTUBE LINK OR SOMETHING! smart-cheesecake.....-.-

I don't have media player downloaded for some reaseon and I'm not in the mood to install it right now......

97Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Legal

Legal
NEW WEAPON PICTURES REVEALED!!!!
[LOOK HERE NOOBS, YOU WILL BE INTERESTED!]
http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/04/new-halo-4-weapon-revealed-on-cover-of.html

98Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:NEW WEAPON PICTURES REVEALED!!!!
http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/04/new-halo-4-weapon-revealed-on-cover-of.html
I can't tell if that is a Human or Forerunner gun...

99Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 am

Legal

Legal
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Look closely. It says UNSC and it has the UNSC logo.

100Halo 4 Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 am

Jony

Jony
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Look closely. It says UNSC and it has the UNSC logo.

Is this real? Is this confirmed by 343i?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.