Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 22]

451 Re: Daily Story Thread on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

I copied one of Gwendolyn's posts and sent it to him. He hasn't responded since.

View user profile

452 Re: Daily Story Thread on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

I copied one of Gwendolyn's posts and sent it to him. He hasn't responded since.

pics or it didn't happen.

View user profile

453 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am

CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

View user profile

454 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

I don't think he likes you.

View user profile

455 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 am

CPL. Rex wrote:I don't think he likes you.
Then why the -cheesecake- does he want to be my friend? XD

View user profile

456 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 am

HE WANT HUG!

View user profile

457 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 am

Jony wrote:HE WANT HUG!
An Elite hug! lol

Edit: Trying to find a new Xbox Live name for Jony... For some reason he didn't like "Ima 'Slutee" or "kameli mäki"(translates to "camel hill" Razz).

View user profile

458 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

This post made me LOL Razz

Please don't ban Gwendolyn. At least she serves a purpose. xD

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

459 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 am

Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...

View user profile

460 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 am

Jony wrote:Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...
Is Gwendolyn your sister? XD

461 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 am

Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...

No, lol. They talked about Horse Shiiit, and some other things, but mainly, they talked about Green horse shiiit.

View user profile

462 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

Thel 'Vadam wrote:
No she's... wait a minute... I don't think so. Gwendolyn hasn't made any sexual jokes to my knowledge.

View user profile

463 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
No she's... wait a minute... I don't think so. Gwendolyn hasn't made any sexual jokes to my knowledge.
What about extrapolarizing the cardiac solvent of chromium? lol!

464 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 am

Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
What about extrapolarizing the cardiac solvent of chromium? lol!
Might need to put some "[REDACTED]"s in there...

View user profile

465 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:HE WANT HUG!
An Elite hug! lol

Edit: Trying to find a new Xbox Live name for Jony... For some reason he didn't like "Ima 'Slutee" or "kameli mäki"(translates to "camel hill" Razz).

Ima 'Slutee

Ha. That's funny.

View user profile

466 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I RETURN!
Now I have to go to the bathroom!

View user profile

467 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

mini0013xx wrote:Ima 'Slutee

Ha. That's funny.
Unimaginably funny in fact.

Wiltz wrote:I RETURN!
Now I have to go to the bathroom!
Welcome back to our entirely Covenant controlled site. And goodbye at the same time.

View user profile

468 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

HAHA lol!
Gwendolyn really is the queen of all trolls Very Happy

View user profile

469 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

I played Battlefield 3 campaign, about five missions(or six)
Not so bad, but not so good, still it's ok.

And Covenant is controlling this site lol, Thanks to our fungus elite, and other awesome elites XD Now all we need, is Grunt Birthday party.

View user profile

470 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 pm

I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

The main cause (reason) of such a split between Sovereign and BVG is because... developers when found in this one wood of forest through which those gargantuan fungus Sangheili mutants feed off of the irradiated toxins of oneself. They be exacerbating all your everything. Even my great Wraith of the Autumn was the great victim of the extra-nuclear dissipation of such ex-positive measures. Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything.

The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.

If one traverses to the great plains of Auschwitz, only then shall the Homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG, and the nucleotide shall be what I explained before, an amazing debacle of perfection and specifically, for the Divine Beyond.

View user profile

471 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Ima 'Slutee wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

The main cause (reason) of such a split between Sovereign and BVG is because... developers when found in this one wood of forest through which those gargantuan fungus Sangheili mutants feed off of the irradiated toxins of oneself. They be exacerbating all your everything. Even my great Wraith of the Autumn was the great victim of the extra-nuclear dissipation of such ex-positive measures. Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything.

The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.

If one traverses to the great plains of Auschwitz, only then shall the Homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG, and the nucleotide shall be what I explained before, an amazing debacle of perfection and specifically, for the Divine Beyond.
NOT A NOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

View user profile

472 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

View user profile

473 Re: Daily Story Thread on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

343. lol.

View user profile

474 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

343. lol.
343 are awesome.

View user profile

475 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 am

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Ima 'Slutee wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

NOT A NOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

Come on cut her some slack. That comment actually made sense to me.

I think Gwen is getting better at whriting hidden messages. Grammar and spelling has improved and the messages make more and more sense now.

Quit hating on the queen of riddles and trolls! Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.