Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 22]

451Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

I copied one of Gwendolyn's posts and sent it to him. He hasn't responded since.

452Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

I copied one of Gwendolyn's posts and sent it to him. He hasn't responded since.

pics or it didn't happen.

453Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So, this annoying guy has been spamming me with friend requests and pointless messages over Xbox Live. I haven't blocked him for the simple fact that it's hilarious.

Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Untitled-1-1

454Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Untitled-1-1
I don't think he likes you.

455Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:I don't think he likes you.
Then why the -cheesecake- does he want to be my friend? XD

456Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 am

Jony

Jony
HE WANT HUG!

457Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:HE WANT HUG!
An Elite hug! lol

Edit: Trying to find a new Xbox Live name for Jony... For some reason he didn't like "Ima 'Slutee" or "kameli mäki"(translates to "camel hill" Razz).

458Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

SirMarty

SirMarty

This post made me LOL Razz

Please don't ban Gwendolyn. At least she serves a purpose. xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

459Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...

460Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Jony wrote:Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...
Is Gwendolyn your sister? XD

461Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Jony wrote:Kusa is talking with my sister on skype. LOL, so much laughing, so funny...

No, lol. They talked about Horse Shiiit, and some other things, but mainly, they talked about Green horse shiiit.

462Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
No she's... wait a minute... I don't think so. Gwendolyn hasn't made any sexual jokes to my knowledge.

463Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
No she's... wait a minute... I don't think so. Gwendolyn hasn't made any sexual jokes to my knowledge.
What about extrapolarizing the cardiac solvent of chromium? lol!

464Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
What about extrapolarizing the cardiac solvent of chromium? lol!
Might need to put some "[REDACTED]"s in there...

465Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:HE WANT HUG!
An Elite hug! lol

Edit: Trying to find a new Xbox Live name for Jony... For some reason he didn't like "Ima 'Slutee" or "kameli mäki"(translates to "camel hill" Razz).

Ima 'Slutee

Ha. That's funny.

466Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
I RETURN!
Now I have to go to the bathroom!

467Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Ima 'Slutee

Ha. That's funny.
Unimaginably funny in fact.

Wiltz wrote:I RETURN!
Now I have to go to the bathroom!
Welcome back to our entirely Covenant controlled site. And goodbye at the same time.

468Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike

HAHA lol!
Gwendolyn really is the queen of all trolls Very Happy

469Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Jony

Jony
I played Battlefield 3 campaign, about five missions(or six)
Not so bad, but not so good, still it's ok.

And Covenant is controlling this site lol, Thanks to our fungus elite, and other awesome elites XD Now all we need, is Grunt Birthday party.

470Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Ima 'Slutee

Ima 'Slutee
I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

The main cause (reason) of such a split between Sovereign and BVG is because... developers when found in this one wood of forest through which those gargantuan fungus Sangheili mutants feed off of the irradiated toxins of oneself. They be exacerbating all your everything. Even my great Wraith of the Autumn was the great victim of the extra-nuclear dissipation of such ex-positive measures. Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything.

The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.

If one traverses to the great plains of Auschwitz, only then shall the Homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG, and the nucleotide shall be what I explained before, an amazing debacle of perfection and specifically, for the Divine Beyond.

471Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Ima 'Slutee wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

The main cause (reason) of such a split between Sovereign and BVG is because... developers when found in this one wood of forest through which those gargantuan fungus Sangheili mutants feed off of the irradiated toxins of oneself. They be exacerbating all your everything. Even my great Wraith of the Autumn was the great victim of the extra-nuclear dissipation of such ex-positive measures. Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything.

The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.

If one traverses to the great plains of Auschwitz, only then shall the Homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG, and the nucleotide shall be what I explained before, an amazing debacle of perfection and specifically, for the Divine Beyond.
NOT A NOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

472Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

473Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

343. lol.

474Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Hooray! Waypoint's file-share system is "up"! "Up" as in, it gives you an error message if you even try to look at it, but at least they're trying. XD

343. lol.
343 are awesome.

475Daily Story Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Ima 'Slutee wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

NOT A NOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

Come on cut her some slack. That comment actually made sense to me.

I think Gwen is getting better at whriting hidden messages. Grammar and spelling has improved and the messages make more and more sense now.

Quit hating on the queen of riddles and trolls! Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.