Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 22]

251Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Kusa, remember when you said, I did fail when I said "MAC Cannons" and that "C" means cannon, No, I didn't fail, In Halo: Reach campaign it says "Hold RT to fire MAC cannon" Also, Halo Wiki confirms that, it's MAC Gun or MAC cannon. But yeah, I think it's uselless to post his, but anyway.
I don't believe I said it was a "fail". And yes, lots of people say MAC cannon, possibly even in the game like you said. My point was, that it was redundant to say "MAC cannon".
"M", means "magnetic" or "material". Forgot which.
"A", means "accelerator".
"C", means "cannon".
then people say "cannon" again.

It's not a "material accelerator cannon cannon". It's just "material accelerator cannon".

Edit: I don't have either of my SD cards for my camera. -cheesecake-.

I have my phone. I'll do it.

252Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Google is the ultimate stalker. Sat May 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I have my phone. I'll do it.
Alright, although I'm pretty sure that some guy with a $1000 camera will post some pictures somewhere, and google will find them.

Google is the ultimate stalker.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Just thought I'd point out that I believe we can talk about mods here, just not Xbox ones. The rules don't really say anything about it, just nothing "illegal", and I am pretty sure mods on the xbox count as illegal. Or at least against their ToS.

So basically, Halo 1/ce and 2.

254Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Hey guys... I know this epic Halo Reach mod...

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Just thought I'd point out that I believe we can talk about mods here, just not Xbox ones. The rules don't really say anything about it, just nothing "illegal", and I am pretty sure mods on the xbox count as illegal. Or at least against their ToS.

Oh... buzzkill.

255Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty BORK! BORK! BORK! Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Hey guys... I know this epic Halo Reach mod...

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Just thought I'd point out that I believe we can talk about mods here, just not Xbox ones. The rules don't really say anything about it, just nothing "illegal", and I am pretty sure mods on the xbox count as illegal. Or at least against their ToS.

Oh... buzzkill.
It's somewhat depressing. lol

256Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

Jony

Jony

Well, I did thread about Halo 2 Vista modding, and Noble closed it and said "Sorry, but you can't discuss modding." or something like that. But why not? What's wrong discussing modding. I discuss if I want.

257Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Tiger=Destiny Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

Well, I did thread about Halo 2 Vista modding, and Noble closed it and said "Sorry, but you can't discuss modding." or something like that. But why not? What's wrong discussing modding. I discuss if I want.
Ya, I remember that actually. I'm not sure where he saw that rule though.

258Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Did you tell him that Halo 2 Vista was a PC game and welcomed mods into it's community. I know a halo 2 vista mod where you can play co op campaign with up to 16 players a game.

259Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Did you tell him that Halo 2 Vista was a PC game and welcomed mods into it's community. I know a halo 2 vista mod where you can play co op campaign with up to 16 players a game.

I know that mod too Very Happy, It's buggy, but it's amazing

260Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Explosions! Sun May 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

That was for the pc? Holy -cheesecake-, I had completely ignored it because I thought is was for the xbox.

Gonna have to go look for it again. lol

261Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

That was for the pc? Holy -cheesecake-, I had completely ignored it because I thought is was for the xbox.

Gonna have to go look for it again. lol

Hey, I could host a game night on Halo 2 Vista Co op, everyone just needs to super ppf mod their mainmenu.map file.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Hey, I could host a game night on Halo 2 Vista Co op, everyone just needs to super ppf mod their mainmenu.map file.
I'll definitely do that. Once I get on my computer that has Halo 2.

How does it work by the way? Like, how do you join? Will the games be in the normal multiplayer list or campaign?

263Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Hey, I could host a game night on Halo 2 Vista Co op, everyone just needs to super ppf mod their mainmenu.map file.

How does it work by the way? Like, how do you join? Will the games be in the normal multiplayer list or campaign?

Normal multiplayer. I would just have to invite you (via windows live), and you could join and be in. I'm currently kinking out all of the problems I'm having. (IE no first person on Delta Halo or Regret)

264Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 20, 2012 8:13 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I just thought up a strategy on Halo Wars. All ODSTs.

How can this be accomplished? Heavy income! x3 reactors!

Want to know how I did this?

I just took down 3 scarabs at once on Legendary with that heavy income odst idea. It's amazing! Give it a try!

265Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I just thought up a strategy on Halo Wars. All ODSTs.

How can this be accomplished? Heavy income! x3 reactors!

Want to know how I did this?

I just took down 3 scarabs at once on Legendary with that heavy income odst idea. It's amazing! Give it a try!
I don't think that would work very well in multiplayer though. Kinda like how people seem to love rushing up to Grizzlies(which is a terrible idea).

Guess it would depend on what your enemy is doing though...

266Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I must get my Halo 2 Vista work, and how can I get that mod working...lol

Anyway, I have 25 minutes before I go to school Sad

267Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Nom. Mon May 21, 2012 1:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I must get my Halo 2 Vista work, and how can I get that mod working...lol

Anyway, I have 25 minutes before I go to school Sad
I'll send you a PM, sense I'm still a bit concerned about the whole "are mods allowed or not" thing.

Edit: There aren't any a.i.s if you do this though. There is a way to do it, but I don't know it. lol

268Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 12:24 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Lets see this is the Daily Story Thread and my story is (was as of Friday) I started benching 180 and squatting 235, and now tomorrow is my last day of school before the summer! I am so excited.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

269Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:Lets see this is the Daily Story Thread and my story is (was as of Friday) I started benching 180 and squatting 235, and now tomorrow is my last day of school before the summer! I am so excited.
Tomorrow is your last day of school? I've still got about four weeks. :\
Jealousy.

270Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Lets see this is the Daily Story Thread and my story is (was as of Friday) I started benching 180 and squatting 235, and now tomorrow is my last day of school before the summer! I am so excited.
Jealousy.
That sucks but hey on the bright side, you are still gotting SMaRt3r.

271Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jealousy.
That's true, although if I do learn anything in these last few weeks, I will likely forget them eventually anyways...

272Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 12:50 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jealousy.
That's true, although if I do learn anything in these last few weeks, I will likely forget them eventually anyways...
Most likely but that is alright!

273Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Totally random. Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jealousy.
Most likely but that is alright!
Ya, that's just something that's kinda unavoidable. And congratulations on getting out of school soon!

This is unrelated but, I was just playing ODST, and I found this dead elite. There were four dead brutes around him, and a deactivated energy sword by each hand. I though it was interesting, because you never actually see an elite dual-wielding swords in the game.

I also figured out that assault and combat armor are diffrent shades of blue. Assault is much more purple.

274Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 am

Jony

Jony
I have only 8 days left Very Happy

275Daily Story Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
On Bungie.net, there is a news post that's title says "Well, that just happened…". The actual post just has a couple sentences stating the obvious. What's that about?
Was there originally something interesting there, and they just edited it out?
Here it is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.