Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1 Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

(I felt that i should make this thread here to for some reason)

Well, I'm of to bed now. It's been a rough day as a community member here.....

See you later guys, and sorry about the rage earlier....

View user profile

2 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

View user profile

3 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

He hasn't said anything yet, he may be busy playing Minecraft Rolling Eyes

View user profile

4 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

He hasn't said anything yet, he may be busy playing Minecraft Rolling Eyes
Must be having his "team" work on it then.

View user profile

5 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.

View user profile

6 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.
So did almost the whole team leave BVG? Seems like if there were anyone who didn't, they would have said something by now...

View user profile

7 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.

I must applaud you on reposting my post after Swanton delted it lol

View user profile

8 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Thank you sir. I spacled that post to the entire goc 1st page. I just knew there was something I had to do when I read that post. So I made a message too big to take take down and too big to not see. You can thank knaden two for his help he played a good part of awarness aswell.

View user profile

9 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 am

The games not dead they want you to think it is...

View user profile

10 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 am

Doesn't seem like there are many people working on it though, and I heard the people that left took their models with them. Then there is how everyone was freaking out about you guys "going dark"... Maybe it isn't dead, but there is a lot of evidence that it is mortally wounded...

View user profile

11 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am

Dying; not dead, but dying.

View user profile

12 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Doesn't seem like there are many people working on it though, and I heard the people that left took their models with them. Then there is how everyone was freaking out about you guys "going dark"... Maybe it isn't dead, but there is a lot of evidence that it is mortally wounded...
All of that is true.

13 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:02 am

I gotta a sleep! Its 1200 were I live. That's in the morning!

View user profile

14 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm

I faked a New Zealand accent out in public for a few hours, (I won't lie, it was a pretty believable accent, and not too overdone.) and forgot how to use my American accent.

View user profile

15 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Noble wrote:

Gentleman, welcome home.

I must applaud you on reposting my post after Swanton delted it lol
Welcome to Forward Operating Base Sovereign Marines, the Revolution has succeeded.

As for the reposting, I was a little skeptical at first, but when your(nobles) first post of got taken down, I started reposting it with Gunny Anthony. A smart man would have made a counter statement, but the fact that Swanton tried to hide the truth from the community by deleting the post told me something was up.

View user profile

16 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Sorry, but I just noticed Justin's back, yay!

View user profile

17 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Wiltz wrote:Sorry, but I just noticed Justin's back, yay!
Thanks! XD

18 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?

View user profile

19 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

mini0013xx wrote:My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?
Um, percussive maintinence doesn't quite work that way.

View user profile

20 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?
Um, percussive maintinence doesn't quite work that way.
At least it would give him an excuse to waste some money on a new computer.

View user profile

21 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

I was insulted by a mod today...

View user profile

22 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Halo Wrexx wrote:I was insulted by a mod today...
Who?

View user profile

23 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Wiltz wrote:
Who?
I think he is talking about Justin. He said he was on the BVG dev team, and Justin said something about him not having anything to offer at the time.
Edit: Apparently it was BloodBrothers, blah, still gossip.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

24 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

i thought it was bloodbrothers who said that not justin?...

View user profile

25 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Wiltz wrote:
Who?

BloodBrother's.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.