Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 22]

1Daily Story Thread Empty Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
(I felt that i should make this thread here to for some reason)

Well, I'm of to bed now. It's been a rough day as a community member here.....

See you later guys, and sorry about the rage earlier....

2Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

3Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

He hasn't said anything yet, he may be busy playing Minecraft Rolling Eyes

4Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well, today I learned that BVG studios was blocked, and Halo:GoC died... I also learned that this "Sovereign Game Studios" is made of all the people that quit. Swanton is going to be pissed when he(and his invisible team) see that his site redirects here lol.

He hasn't said anything yet, he may be busy playing Minecraft Rolling Eyes
Must be having his "team" work on it then.

5Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.

6Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.
So did almost the whole team leave BVG? Seems like if there were anyone who didn't, they would have said something by now...

7Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Noble

Dev Team
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Gentlemen, in our struggle, the enemy has reseeded. We have left the scard battle groundsaswell; not into the dark like our enemies, but a new light, a new hope, a new sancuarry.To me, no one won this war and no one trully could have, but we proved our selfs as a community, in will, in justice, in adaptability and we made it to the other side!

Gentleman, welcome home.

I must applaud you on reposting my post after Swanton delted it lol

8Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Thank you sir. I spacled that post to the entire goc 1st page. I just knew there was something I had to do when I read that post. So I made a message too big to take take down and too big to not see. You can thank knaden two for his help he played a good part of awarness aswell.

9Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx

The games not dead they want you to think it is...

10Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Doesn't seem like there are many people working on it though, and I heard the people that left took their models with them. Then there is how everyone was freaking out about you guys "going dark"... Maybe it isn't dead, but there is a lot of evidence that it is mortally wounded...

11Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Dying; not dead, but dying.

12Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Doesn't seem like there are many people working on it though, and I heard the people that left took their models with them. Then there is how everyone was freaking out about you guys "going dark"... Maybe it isn't dead, but there is a lot of evidence that it is mortally wounded...
All of that is true.

13Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:02 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
I gotta a sleep! Its 1200 were I live. That's in the morning!

14Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm

ButteryPie

ButteryPie
I faked a New Zealand accent out in public for a few hours, (I won't lie, it was a pretty believable accent, and not too overdone.) and forgot how to use my American accent.

15Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Noble wrote:

Gentleman, welcome home.

I must applaud you on reposting my post after Swanton delted it lol
Welcome to Forward Operating Base Sovereign Marines, the Revolution has succeeded.

As for the reposting, I was a little skeptical at first, but when your(nobles) first post of got taken down, I started reposting it with Gunny Anthony. A smart man would have made a counter statement, but the fact that Swanton tried to hide the truth from the community by deleting the post told me something was up.

16Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
Sorry, but I just noticed Justin's back, yay!

17Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Wiltz wrote:Sorry, but I just noticed Justin's back, yay!
Thanks! XD

18Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?

19Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?
Um, percussive maintinence doesn't quite work that way.

20Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:My computer appears to have problems. If I take a hammer and throw it at the screen, that should fix everything!!!

Right?
Um, percussive maintinence doesn't quite work that way.
At least it would give him an excuse to waste some money on a new computer.

21Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
I was insulted by a mod today...

22Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
Halo Wrexx wrote:I was insulted by a mod today...
Who?

23Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Wiltz wrote:
Who?
I think he is talking about Justin. He said he was on the BVG dev team, and Justin said something about him not having anything to offer at the time.
Edit: Apparently it was BloodBrothers, blah, still gossip.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i thought it was bloodbrothers who said that not justin?...

25Daily Story Thread Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Wiltz wrote:
Who?

BloodBrother's.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 22]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.