Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 22]

476 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:45 am

Ima 'Slutee wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.

The main cause (reason) of such a split between Sovereign and BVG is because... developers when found in this one wood of forest through which those gargantuan fungus Sangheili mutants feed off of the irradiated toxins of oneself. They be exacerbating all your everything. Even my great Wraith of the Autumn was the great victim of the extra-nuclear dissipation of such ex-positive measures. Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything.

The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.

If one traverses to the great plains of Auschwitz, only then shall the Homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG, and the nucleotide shall be what I explained before, an amazing debacle of perfection and specifically, for the Divine Beyond.

I have finally figuered out what the forest of gargantuan fungus mutants is! It's a symbol of difficult obstacles in life!

I actually think I can translate this! Very Happy My Gwendolian is getting better:

The main reason that BVG got split up is because they found alot of obstacles and difficulties. And something about the sangheli (which could be the forum members, their lack of support and the role-playing) which exaggerated everything and made a hen out of a weather.

And by her "wraith of the atumn" being a victim I think she means that she herself also suffered by this split-up which was an "ex-posetive measure". Which could mean that she is a dev.

By: "Not of the metaphysical but of the horridly description of its... well everything." she means that it was not the ideological or philosophical reason to leave BVG that was bad (wanting to be more in control and getting to decide more), but it was the way Sovereign twisted everything that was bad!


She goes on to say:
"The nucleus was of the specification of plutonium isotope 117; my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be."

By that she might mean that the core of the way we are split up into covenant and UNSC (isotope 117= master chief?) was not helping BVG at all...


And the last part of the message:
I think Auschwitz is a symbol of all the bad things that we said to eachother in the really old threads and if we go to those threads we will see that we where like savages (homo erectus.)
By saying that:
"The antiquated remains of fossil granite shall remain no more whence Sovereign extrapolarizes itself with BVG" she means that these threads and the rage in them will not remain and will be deleted when BVG and Sovereign will melt together again.

And the "necleotide" which is a symbol for their united power and potential will result in us getting and amazing and perfect game which will be like the divine beyond!!! Very Happy

WOW I actually figured everything out!! :O I solved the entire riddle!!! Very Happy
Gwen is a genious, you just have to think for like 15 minutes like I did lol.

Edit: I just realised that this isn't Gwen, but it was still a pretty awesome message Very Happy







View user profile

477 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Today, my xbox spent seven minutes or so downloading an update for it. After it was done there was literaly nothing new or differant about it. Why the hell did it need an update then!!!

View user profile

478 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Nice to see a thorough translation of that! Congratulations Mike!

CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:Today, my xbox spent seven minutes or so downloading an update for it. After it was done there was literaly nothing new or differant about it. Why the hell did it need an update then!!!
Stuff we can't see. Probably making some load time shorter or other [REDACTED]. That was annoying though.

View user profile

479 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Jony wrote:I played Battlefield 3 campaign, about five missions(or six)
Not so bad, but not so good, still it's ok.

And Covenant is controlling this site lol, Thanks to our fungus elite, and other awesome elites XD Now all we need, is Grunt Birthday party.

Sometimes repetitive, but I love the campaign. Has a good replay value.

View user profile

480 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Went around trolling singing the happy days theme song.

Sunday, Monday, happy days!

View user profile

481 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm

mini0013xx wrote:Went around trolling singing the happy days theme song.

Sunday, Monday, happy days!
I wonder what your rep is at now. Razz

View user profile

482 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Went around trolling singing the happy days theme song.

Sunday, Monday, happy days!
I wonder what your rep is at now. Razz

But Friday is better! It's Friday, Friday.....Gotta get down...

View user profile

483 Re: Daily Story Thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Went around trolling singing the happy days theme song.

Sunday, Monday, happy days!
I wonder what your rep is at now. Razz

But Friday is better! It's Friday, Friday.....Gotta get down...
The First time I heard that song was in my Chemistry class... Teacher was deemed crazy. By me.

View user profile

484 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:23 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Went around trolling singing the happy days theme song.

Sunday, Monday, happy days!
I wonder what your rep is at now. Razz

But Friday is better! It's Friday, Friday.....Gotta get down...
The First time I heard that song was in my Chemistry class... Teacher was deemed crazy. By me.

Oh wow, great.

View user profile

485 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 am

HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

View user profile

486 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 pm

AdjutantReflex wrote:HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

Sounds like something you would read on a terminal on Marathon.

View user profile

487 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 pm

mini0013xx wrote:
AdjutantReflex wrote:HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

Sounds like something you would read on a terminal on Marathon.
The new Gwendolyn?! And you guys know about the actual Adjutant Reflex right?

View user profile

488 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
AdjutantReflex wrote:HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

Sounds like something you would read on a terminal on Marathon.
The new Gwendolyn?! And you guys know about the actual Adjutant Reflex right?
Hmm, yes I know about the original Adjutant Reflex, the question is, is it the same one, or is it someone new pretending to be him? If it is the original, well, things are about to get interesting.
Time to Lock and Load.

View user profile

489 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
AdjutantReflex wrote:HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

Sounds like something you would read on a terminal on Marathon.
The new Gwendolyn?! And you guys know about the actual Adjutant Reflex right?
Hmm, yes I know about the original Adjutant Reflex, the question is, is it the same one, or is it someone new pretending to be him? If it is the original, well, things are about to get interesting.
Time to Lock and Load.
Yes sir!!! Very Happy

View user profile

490 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:Hmm, yes I know about the original Adjutant Reflex, the question is, is it the same one, or is it someone new pretending to be him? If it is the original, well, things are about to get interesting.
Time to Lock and Load.
I'm sure this isn't the original. If Bungie decided to bring it back, why would it be here?

Actually, 343i would have to do that, and they prefer making their own things, over reviving Bungie stuff.

View user profile

491 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
AdjutantReflex wrote:HISTORY CIRCLING
BACK UPON US.
The gears of the Universe spin further
and further apart.
Ever greater grows the gulf between souls,
And distance gives false hope of safety
But for the grim tidings this messenger bears:

THE ENEMY IS ALMOST UPON US

Closing in from all sides,
Moving faster than the light
it snuffs with its passage,
Time echoes with the news of destruction.
History winding back upon itself.

Sounds like something you would read on a terminal on Marathon.
The new Gwendolyn?! And you guys know about the actual Adjutant Reflex right?

I don't know about any Adjuntant Reflex :S Who is he?

I could translate it using my expertise in the language of trolls afro but I won't because this is getting a little old :/ Ima Slutee was awesome but now we need to just have Gwendolyn and not any more trolls/riddlers than that in my opinion.
There can only be one!

View user profile

492 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Nice to see a thorough translation of that! Congratulations Mike!.

Thanks Very Happy
It took me a long time to whrite all that!

View user profile

493 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Mad Mike wrote:I don't know about any Adjuntant Reflex :S Who is he?

I could translate it using my expertise in the language of trolls afro but I won't because this is getting a little old :/ Ima Slutee was awesome but now we need to just have Gwendolyn and not any more trolls/riddlers than that in my opinion.
There can only be one!
Basically, he was an "ai" that posted weird things on the Bungie.net forums, before the launch of ODST. I guess it was ODST's replacement for an ARG, which Halo 2 and 3 had(ilovebees.com and the IRIS stuff).
It was created by Bungie though, which made it much cooler than a normal spammer. Razz

Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Nice to see a thorough translation of that! Congratulations Mike!.

Thanks Very Happy
It took me a long time to whrite all that!
Your welcome! And I can definitely imagine that taking up some time.

View user profile

494 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Well, I have spent hours on this forum today and I must say that I'm very happy about the increase of activity and lulz Very Happy

But now I'm of to bed... Sleep

View user profile

495 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Mad Mike wrote:Well, I have spent hours on this forum today and I must say that I'm very happy about the increase of activity and lulz Very Happy

But now I'm of to bed... Sleep
The activity increase is great! We haven't had any new members in a long time though. Except the Gwendolyn-spawn.

View user profile

496 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Well, I have spent hours on this forum today and I must say that I'm very happy about the increase of activity and lulz Very Happy

But now I'm of to bed... Sleep
The activity increase is great! We haven't had any new members in a long time though. Except the Gwendolyn-spawn.

SoulessOnyx is newest REAL member.

View user profile

497 Re: Daily Story Thread on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Well, I have spent hours on this forum today and I must say that I'm very happy about the increase of activity and lulz Very Happy

But now I'm of to bed... Sleep
The activity increase is great! We haven't had any new members in a long time though. Except the Gwendolyn-spawn.

SoulessOnyx is newest REAL member.
Hopefully he comes back sometime soon then. Even if he sided with the UNSC.

View user profile

498 Re: Daily Story Thread on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 am

I just beat Marathon 2. It wasn't as good as the first one to me, but it was still orchestrated very well, and had twice as much of a storyline as the first game.

View user profile

499 Re: Daily Story Thread on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 am

mini0013xx wrote:I just beat Marathon 2. It wasn't as good as the first one to me, but it was still orchestrated very well, and had twice as much of a storyline as the first game.
<-- Still hasn't beat first game.

View user profile

500 Re: Daily Story Thread on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Well, I have spent hours on this forum today and I must say that I'm very happy about the increase of activity and lulz Very Happy

But now I'm of to bed... Sleep
The activity increase is great! We haven't had any new members in a long time though. Except the Gwendolyn-spawn.

SoulessOnyx is newest REAL member.
Hopefully he comes back sometime soon then. Even if he sided with the UNSC.

He is my friend on Skype...He said he did visit it like 4 days ago, but did only read news.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.