Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Name change thread on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

If you change you name post it here.

Example: Old: Noob -> New: Ubernoob

View user profile

2 Re: Name change thread on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:14 am

Old: Triobiitti -> New: Jony

Yeah, i changed name again.

Last edited by Triobiitti on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Name change thread on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Triobiitti wrote:Old: Precursor -> New: Triobiitti
Yeah, someone took that name. :/

4 Re: Name change thread on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

LH Justin wrote:
Triobiitti wrote:Old: Precursor -> New: Triobiitti
Yeah, someone took that name. :/

You mean someone immediately took name "Precursor" wow....

View user profile

5 Re: Name change thread on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 am

Edited this...

View user profile

6 Re: Name change thread on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal.

View user profile

7 Re: Name change thread on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

When I saw Gwendolyn had the latest post in the "Name Change Thread", I knew it was to good to be true. Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Name change thread on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Gwendolyn wrote:I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal.

Somebody should actually change his name to that. That's be pretty funny.

View user profile

9 Re: Name change thread on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.
do you not yet see the precariousity of this grave situation? the great battle of the war which one must embark has expositionist not motivations but this is not a good thing for the social icosahedron if you wish for this veracity to be of reveal." Would be a great name.

View user profile

10 Re: Name change thread on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 am

Gwendolyn wrote:I apologize most deeply but a change name is not beneficial when one traverses through the great northern forest woods. in due course of which there are the gargantuan fungus mutants. which have exacerbated plutonium decomposition. flawlessly unjustifiable givening the high rate of the synthesis of rutherfordium in the depths of the mariana.

Hmmm, that's a tricky one Gwen...
Let me think, I think I can figure it out... scratch

Edit: I think I got it, but I had to google alot of words!

View user profile

11 Re: Name change thread on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

I changed "Jony" to "Xytan 'Vemuree". Don't ask why, just want elite name to be my main account name :d

Never mind, I miss my old name <3

View user profile

12 Re: Name change thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 -> CWO4 Anthony321123
I got a promotion!!! Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Name change thread on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123 wrote:GySgt Anthony321123 -> CWO4 Anthony321123
I got a promotion!!! Very Happy

GRATZ!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.