Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1halo soven (fan story) Empty halo soven (fan story) Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 am

ghost59

ghost59
captains log 278

the war between the Covenant and unsc has ended

we now are in peace but some humans still don't trust the covenant. there for they created a new group called soven. we have fought the group many times over planets and even solar systems. but now people are talking about the soven finding a super weapon of some kind.from new alien tech beyond the forruners tech but thats no just it there's word that a whole new alien race was found on the planet and there helping the soven. if these rumors are true we all are in danger. this has been a log by captain james teller signing off for the last time.

chapter one, the mission

that was a message we got from the ship of fire, the ship of fire has then been missing. we are sending your team to the last location of the ship.

the team: yes sir.

the team walks to the spire of vonas (it is a name of an space ship ) to be talk to captain john smith.

john say "well you are the Spartans coming with use"

one of the Spartans" yes sir"

john:" what is you name son"

that sparten" im vale."

john: "well vale who are these guys"

vale" this is cam, sonny, mike, mark and meka."

john" what do you and the rest of your team have so far as skills"

vale "im good at hacking computers and so on, cam he can fix any vehicle and hes good with the shot gun, sonny is the stealthy one, she can go behind enemy defends and take them out. shes very flax able, mike hes good at commandeering troops around, tell them what to do and when to do it, he also is good at stealth, mark is good at everything sir, snipping, warhog driving etc. and last is meka, hes our sniper, the best one we got in the whole unsc sir, seen this make kill nine people with one shot."

john: interesting, well come the odsts will tell you where you guys sleep.

vale" yes sire"

john" call me captain."

vale" yes captain."

we walked with the odsts to the rooms.

meka: "you all most #### yourself there vale."

vale:" shut up meka "

meka: "whatever you say, I'm going to eat"

vale: " meka?"

meka:"what is it"

vale:" do you think my brother is on that space ship."

meka: " he's probably not alive but yeah he went on the ship of fire, if he's-

vale:" thats all I need to know "

meka :" alright then good night."

end of chapter one
the next chapter will come next mouth or at the end of this mouth.

2halo soven (fan story) Empty Re: halo soven (fan story) Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 am

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:captains log 278

we now are in peace but some humans still don't trust the covenant. there for they created a new group called soven. we have fought the group many times over planets and even solar systems. but now people are talking about the soven finding a super weapon of some kind.from new alien tech beyond the forruners tech but thats no just it there's word that a whole new alien race was found on the planet and there helping the soven. if these rumors are true we all are in danger. this has been a log by captain james teller signing off for the last time.

chapter one, the mission

that was a message we got from the ship of fire, the ship of fire has then been missing. we are sending your team to the last location of the ship.

the team walks to the spire of vonas (it is a name of an space ship ) to be talk to captain john smith.

that sparten" im vale."

vale "im good at hacking computers and so on, cam he can fix any vehicle and hes good with the shot gun, sonny is the stealthy one, she can go behind enemy defends and take them out. shes very flax able, mike hes good at commandeering troops around, tell them what to do and when to do it, he also is good at stealth, mark is good at everything sir, snipping, warhog driving etc. and last is meka, hes our sniper, the best one we got in the whole unsc sir, seen this make kill nine people with one shot."

vale" yes sire"

john" call me captain."

vale" yes captain."

end of chapter one

good story.

3halo soven (fan story) Empty Re: halo soven (fan story) Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

ghost59

ghost59
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:captains log 278

chapter one, the mission

that sparten" im vale."

vale" yes sire"

john" call me captain."

vale" yes captain."

end of chapter one

good story.
thx theres more to come at the end of the mouth or next mouth

4halo soven (fan story) Empty Re: halo soven (fan story) Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm

There's this button called the Shift key. It capitalizes letters...

5halo soven (fan story) Empty Re: halo soven (fan story) Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:03 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
LH Justin wrote:There's this button called the Shift key. It capitalizes letters...
I believe that would be the caps lock.

6halo soven (fan story) Empty Re: halo soven (fan story) Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:13 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:There's this button called the Shift key. It capitalizes letters...
I believe that would be the caps lock.
CAPS LOCK DOES THIS.
Shift does this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.