Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 22]

226Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I just got around to watching that hockey video a page up or two, and I have to say... that was amazing! Absolutely amazing!

227Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Happiness is the food of Bungie. Fri May 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It's my birthday Sunday.
Happy.

228Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It's my birthday Sunday.
Happy.

My birthday is on June 6th. On that day, I'll be taking shots at deer with my rifle while wearing a pink party hat with yellow polka dots! Like a baws!

Happy birthday by the way!

229Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Happy.

My birthday is on June 6th. On that day, I'll be taking shots at deer with my rifle while wearing a pink party hat with yellow polka dots! Like a baws!

Wearing a "pink party hat with yellow polka dots", may scare away the deer. lol

And happy almost-ish birthday! In case I completely forget. I will forget.

230Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 12:32 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Happy.

Wearing a "pink party hat with yellow polka dots", may scare away the deer. lol

And happy almost-ish birthday! In case I completely forget. I will forget.

No you won't. I'll be the usual attention [REDACTED] I am and post a thread specifically designed for my birthday, including a drawing of me in a bell tower with a poorly drawn sniper rifle. And a pink party hat with yellow polka dots.

231Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 1:28 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Happy.
It's my birthday on Monday! king

232Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Your George Bush. Trololol Sat May 19, 2012 2:04 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
This is not a coincidence. It's a conspiracy. I've got an extra tinfoil hat if you want one.

233Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 3:15 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:This is not a coincidence. It's a conspiracy. I've got an extra tinfoil hat if you want one.

You know what? I'm going to make an airplane out of tin foil. (Just like a paper airplane) and see how it works. Wish me luck!

234Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:I just got around to watching that hockey video a page up or two, and I have to say... that was amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Haha! Granlund ftw

235Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 5:58 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I can't belive sweden lost to the czech republic in the quarter finals. There where just 29 seconds left in the game and then the czech republic scores! Mad

We won! Finland-USA 3-2!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, soccer.

No, Ice hockey

236Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 11:44 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I can't belive sweden lost to the czech republic in the quarter finals. There where just 29 seconds left in the game and then the czech republic scores! Mad

We won! Finland-USA 3-2!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, soccer.

It's Ice Hockey -.-
lol : P

237Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Jony

Jony
No! We lost! 6-2. CURSE YOU RUSSIA!

We're not champions this year Sad

238Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I thought I had finished the Halo CE campaign, but it looks like I have to do the final mission over again. It didn't capture the warthog run. Of all things.

When I saw that, I said, "Are you kidding me!?"

239Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:I thought I had finished the Halo CE campaign, but it looks like I have to do the final mission over again. It didn't capture the warthog run. Of all things.

Lol, wow. I hate, that Halo: CE doesn't have Rally points -.-

240Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Don't make me get the spatula. Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I thought I had finished the Halo CE campaign, but it looks like I have to do the final mission over again. It didn't capture the warthog run. Of all things.

Now try beating it without flipping your warthog, on legendary. Or better yet, beat it with a minute left on the timer.

I hate both of those achievements.

241Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Now try beating it without flipping your warthog, on legendary. Or better yet, beat it with a minute left on the timer.

How can you beat it with a minute left on the timer. Impossible, just saying, I'm not waiting that Pelican or anything.

242Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Splodin' Sat May 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

How can you beat it with a minute left on the timer. Impossible, just saying, I'm not waiting that Pelican or anything.
It's a real achievement to.
There is a shortcut through a side tunnel you can take. It saves you some time.

243Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's a real achievement to.
There is a shortcut through a side tunnel you can take. It saves you some time.

I know it's real.

244Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Who wants to play a game of Reach with me right now? It's currently 12:16 PM pacific standard time.

245Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Eclipse. Sat May 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Who wants to play a game of Reach with me right now? It's currently 12:16 PM pacific standard time.
I wish I could, but won't be on my xbox until late tomorrow.

Also, there is going to be a solar eclipse tomorrow!

246Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
It seems like it would be a smart thing to add rally points in anniversary... but I guess 343 didn't think so :/

247Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Who wants to play a game of Reach with me right now? It's currently 12:16 PM pacific standard time.

Solar eclipse? AWESOME!!!

248Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Where are the batteries?! Sat May 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I'm going to hopelessly try to take a picture of it with my cheap camera. lol

249Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I'm going to hopelessly try to take a picture of it with my cheap camera. lol

Kusa, remember when you said, I did fail when I said "MAC Cannons" and that "C" means cannon, No, I didn't fail, In Halo: Reach campaign it says "Hold RT to fire MAC cannon" Also, Halo Wiki confirms that, it's MAC Gun or MAC cannon. But yeah, I think it's uselless to post his, but anyway.

250Daily Story Thread - Page 10 Empty Redundancy. Sat May 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Kusa, remember when you said, I did fail when I said "MAC Cannons" and that "C" means cannon, No, I didn't fail, In Halo: Reach campaign it says "Hold RT to fire MAC cannon" Also, Halo Wiki confirms that, it's MAC Gun or MAC cannon. But yeah, I think it's uselless to post his, but anyway.
I don't believe I said it was a "fail". And yes, lots of people say MAC cannon, possibly even in the game like you said. My point was, that it was redundant to say "MAC cannon".
"M", means "magnetic" or "material". Forgot which.
"A", means "accelerator".
"C", means "cannon".
then people say "cannon" again.

It's not a "material accelerator cannon cannon". It's just "material accelerator cannon".

Edit: I don't have either of my SD cards for my camera. -cheesecake-.

Edit2: This is random but, I think Sovereign is going to make a new Ustream account. The current one belongs to Noble, who obviously isn't with them anymore for one reason or another. The embedded UStream thing goes to his account though, so... there probably won't be a live stream for a while either, considering that was Noble's thing.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat May 19, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.