Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 22]

201Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 2:13 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Bungie gives it to people for free. But I have played the original mac version too. Of course now, I was five, and didn't beat the first level. Now, being 14, I have beaten the whole game and have completed about 6 missions in the second. They're great games, and I can't wait to beat the second, and play the third.

And then some of the other campaign mods.

But yeah, I don't think you can buy it anywhere anymore, except for the $10 one on the Xbox Live Arcade, which is a waste of money because you can get it on the computer for free.

Anyway, it had a great ending, and I am really looking forward to the unraveling story of the second one.
I downloaded the free ones a while ago, but I got stuck somewhere in the first game... I will have to go try it again soon. Bungie makes great stories in their games.

202Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 am

Jony

Jony
I can't wait!!! I will go to amusement park with my dad Very Happy!

It's called "Linnanmäki" I'm sure someone from forums knows it.

Trailer for newest roller coaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KSWC65EwM It's 3d trailer btw..

I'm going try out that new roller coaster(Ukko) Very Happy

Ukko is giving you the speed of 150km/h, 50 meters above the ground.

203Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
My computer just restarted on it's own. It had an update. I am very mad.

I now have auto-update turned off.

204Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Bungie gives it to people for free. But I have played the original mac version too. Of course now, I was five, and didn't beat the first level. Now, being 14, I have beaten the whole game and have completed about 6 missions in the second. They're great games, and I can't wait to beat the second, and play the third.

And then some of the other campaign mods.

But yeah, I don't think you can buy it anywhere anymore, except for the $10 one on the Xbox Live Arcade, which is a waste of money because you can get it on the computer for free.

Anyway, it had a great ending, and I am really looking forward to the unraveling story of the second one.
I downloaded the free ones a while ago, but I got stuck somewhere in the first game... I will have to go try it again soon. Bungie makes great stories in their games.

Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FBFAA6483DED33B&feature=plcp
This guy has beaten every mission in both marathon 1 and 2. I used his videos whenever I got stuck.
Also, I posted it here because this guy is funny and deserves more views.

205Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Today, I found out I passed drivers ed!!! I don't have to take it again; thank God!!! Very Happy

206Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Today, I found out I passed drivers ed!!! I don't have to take it again; thank God!!! Very Happy

Funny thing. You passed drivers ed today (Good job), and I almost got hit by a car on my way to school. (The car was doing a ping pong manuver against other cars and swerved right next to my windshield, and the swerved away, up a curb, and into the golf course.)

Once again, good job on your drivers ed. Don't be stupid like Mrs. Ping pong was today. Drive safe.

207Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FBFAA6483DED33B&feature=plcp
This guy has beaten every mission in both marathon 1 and 2. I used his videos whenever I got stuck.
Also, I posted it here because this guy is funny and deserves more views.
Thanks, I will definitely watch some of those!

208Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 am

Jony

Jony
I just came from amusement park...I'm so tired...I think I will go to sleep. Today, I walked like 12 kilometers Mad
rollercoasters etc were fun.

209Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:I just came from amusement park...I'm so tired...I think I will go to sleep. Today, I walked like 12 kilometers Mad

I hope you had a good time.

My school can't afford to be open next friday, so I'm getting the day off then! Woot!

210Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 11:15 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:I just came from amusement park...I'm so tired...I think I will go to sleep. Today, I walked like 12 kilometers Mad

I hope you had a good time.

My school can't afford to be open next friday, so I'm getting the day off then! Woot!
Always nice when there is a good side to a business falling down the toilet.

Although, the fact that all schools are falling down the toilet isn't good. How will we torture our kids?!

211Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Jony

Jony
Oh & I forgot to tell, One Device that I tried in Asuement Park, lol, it felt like I'm ODST Very Happy No joking. I tell you how it happens

1. You go to "Drop Pod"(It's not Drop Pod, but it's still similar! lol)
2. Pod will slowly start going to really high.
3. Boom it drops to ground(It doesn't hit it, but almost, lol.
4. Then it repeats it, but it goes to high really fast.

It was so amazing!

212Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty lol You look funny. Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Oh & I forgot to tell, One Device that I tried in Asuement Park, lol, it felt like I'm ODST Very Happy No joking. I tell you how it happens

It was so amazing!
That would probably scare the -cheesecake- out of me.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri May 18, 2012 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "The" is a word. Don't be elitist.)

213Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 7:18 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Oh & I forgot to tell, One Device that I tried in Asuement Park, lol, it felt like I'm ODST Very Happy No joking. I tell you how it happens

It was so amazing!
That would probably scare -cheesecake- out of me.

You think that would scare you? I have a deathly fear of heights.

(If I ever wake up on the top of the empire state building, I'll have a heart attack. No joke.)

214Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

It was so amazing!

(If I ever wake up on the top of the empire state building, I'll have a heart attack. No joke.)
I think I know what I'm doing next April Fool's Day Wink
A short illustration:
Sleep -> sunny -> affraid -> pale -> silent

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

It was so amazing!

A short illustration:
Uh oh. That doesn't sound good for Mini!

Edit: Today i sat at school waiting to get picked up by my parents for a couple hours. They both thought the other was supposed to pick me up. :\
Alxias made me a new avatar!
I ate a potato with sour cream. It just sounded weird for some reason.
I mowed the lawn some more.
I typed this post!

216Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

It was so amazing!

A short illustration:
Uh oh. That doesn't sound good for Mini!

Edit: Today i sat at school waiting to get picked up by my parents for a couple hours. They both thought the other was supposed to pick me up. :\
Alxias made me a new avatar!

K
I typed this post!

Kusa, did you make that awesome profile picture?

217Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 am

Jony

Jony
Oh yeah, I just came from school Cool 2 hours earlier, because teachers had meeting. I'm also eating Taffel Snacks: Grande Sourceam & pepper! yum, I also have Orange-Cola juice! yum yum yum!

218Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I can't belive sweden lost to the czech republic in the quarter finals. There where just 29 seconds left in the game and then the czech republic scores! Mad

219Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:I can't belive sweden lost to the czech republic in the quarter finals. There where just 29 seconds left in the game and then the czech republic scores! Mad

We won! Finland-USA 3-2!!!!!!!!

220Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I can't belive sweden lost to the czech republic in the quarter finals. There where just 29 seconds left in the game and then the czech republic scores! Mad

That was just luck... ;P It was like 9 seconds left of the game!

But Finland would probably have won anyway in the extra 10 minutes Smile

221Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 11:38 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Uh oh. That doesn't sound good for Mini!

Alxias made me a new avatar! <--Profile picture

K
I typed this post!

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri May 18, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

222Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Uh oh. That doesn't sound good for Mini!

[glow]Alxias made me a new avatar![glow] <--Profile picture

K
I typed this post!

uhh...?

223Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
uhh...?
"Alxias made me a new avatar!" avatar=profile picture.

224Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
uhh...?
"Alxias made me a new avatar!" avatar=profile picture.

I know what avatar is, but I didn't saw how you edited it..

225Daily Story Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:

Let me guess, soccer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.