Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 22]

351Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 10:53 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Curse you, Kusa! You passed me on post counts! This is battle between us. No other people can pass our posts. I'll post this to other thread, if you can't see this.
My secret plan is almost complete! Muahaha!
And I've never heard of that "Solo Cola" stuff you were drinking. Sounds like Coca Cola.

Yeah, they only sell it in Finland. It's lame version of "Coca Cola" I'm still drinking Solo Cola. But Coca Cola is wayyy better. Mountain Dew & 7UP are best colas ever.

352Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Curse you, Kusa! You passed me on post counts! This is battle between us. No other people can pass our posts. I'll post this to other thread, if you can't see this.
And I've never heard of that "Solo Cola" stuff you were drinking. Sounds like Coca Cola.

Yeah, they only sell it in Finland. It's lame version of "Coca Cola" I'm still drinking Solo Cola. But Coca Cola is wayyy better. Mountain Dew & 7UP are best colas ever.
I don't usually drink them, but 7up is probably one of my favorites..

353Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yeah, Very Happy i have about 5-6 minutes time before I leave to tennis workouts, I'll be back in 2 hours after that, get to chat quickly? or we can just "chat" in threads.

354Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 11:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yeah, Very Happy i have about 5-6 minutes time before I leave to tennis workouts, I'll be back in 2 hours after that, get to chat quickly? or we can just "chat" in threads.
I'll be going to school in less than an hour. Won't be back for almost eight hours, counting going to get my sister and such.
Then I would be on. Probably will get on the Xbox at some point to.

355Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Jony

Jony
And, I'm back, Workouts were fun. And something cool happened, I got to newspaper. Lol, some reported took pictures etc in Tennis hall. Yay! I'm happy now.

356Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
Story thread? I can hardly believe such blunderful suspense.
let me tell you that when one makes the mistake traversing thru black forest of the ancient earth.
one shall encounter the very thing one dreads. because when the gargantuan fungus mutants come to settle the matters with flaggellae and nuclear missile ibxm at their disposal it is a great travesty of things all to come sry. only masterful enunciation of such english language depths shall overcome like the greats of martin negroid of the oligarchic protectorate in the far east. otherwise oblivion shall arrive on swift wings in form of such things as destabilized atomic nuclei on wings.
better use your air force one plane to full potentials here. no doubt youll outrun the great pagani zonda racer of all time. and the woods once again shall be filled with techny magicianship for plenty and all.
until then the cyber adventure that is to such rather incumbent depths of the hyperbole shall be excavation of the grail of sacred ancients. which is frightening to the very marrow of your cerebellum. very sorry for such enlightmentship but i am blacksmith of all engineers for a reason and that reason is this exact.
peace
Gwendolyn.

357Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

hmmm, never heard of that...
BTW do they have Julmust in Finland too or is it just Sweden? If they do then you know that it's awesome! Very Happy

358Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

BTW do they have Julmust in Finland too or is it just Sweden? If they do then you know that it's awesome! Very Happy

Never heard..Sorry

359Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Jony

Jony
Gwendolyn wrote:Story thread? I can hardly believe such blunderful suspense.
let me tell you that when one makes the mistake traversing thru black forest of the ancient earth.
one shall encounter the very thing one dreads. because when the gargantuan fungus mutants come to settle the matters with flaggellae and nuclear missile ibxm at their disposal it is a great travesty of things all to come sry. only masterful enunciation of such english language depths shall overcome like the greats of martin negroid of the oligarchic protectorate in the far east. otherwise oblivion shall arrive on swift wings in form of such things as destabilized atomic nuclei on wings.
better use your air force one plane to full potentials here. no doubt youll outrun the great pagani zonda racer of all time. and the woods once again shall be filled with techny magicianship for plenty and all.
until then the cyber adventure that is to such rather incumbent depths of the hyperbole shall be excavation of the grail of sacred ancients. which is frightening to the very marrow of your cerebellum. very sorry for such enlightmentship but i am blacksmith of all engineers for a reason and that reason is this exact.
peace
Gwendolyn.

Stop the spamming! Now.

360Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Never heard..Sorry

To bad :/ It really tastes good! If you are in Sweden at Chirstmas (you can only buy it in Christmas) sometime you should try it.

361Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Never heard..Sorry

To bad :/ It really tastes good! If you are in Sweden at Chirstmas (you can only buy it in Christmas) sometime you should try it.

I'll try to list ever colas we have, remember, We have tons of different Coca cola kind colas.

Coca Cola,Pepsi,Pepsi Max,Zero Cola,Zero,No Sugar,7up,Mountain Dew,Fanta(We have like 20 different Fantas),Jaffa,V.I.P Cola,Rainbow Cola,Freeway Cola, Max Sugar and many many many many more that I can't remember or don't know.

Now, I list energy drinks.

Euro Shopper(Most commont Energy drink in Finland..), TEHO,PURE,Power King, Red Bull, Megaforce, Rockstar, Superstar, Monster, Vita Nova, Water Joe and I can't remember or I don't know more..

362Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Never heard..Sorry

I'll try to list ever colas we have, remember, We have tons of different Coca cola kind colas.

Coca Cola,Pepsi,Pepsi Max,Zero Cola,Zero,No Sugar,7up,Mountain Dew,Fanta(We have like 20 different Fantas),Jaffa,V.I.P Cola,Rainbow Cola,Freeway Cola, Max Sugar and many many many many more that I can't remember or don't know.

Euro Shopper(Most commont Energy drink in Finland..), TEHO,PURE,Power King, Red Bull, Megaforce, Rockstar, Superstar, Monster, Vita Nova, Water Joe and I can't remember or I don't know more..

That's alot of variety! :O The only energy drinks we have in sweden, that i can think of, is Monster and red bull. But I don't really like energy drinks anyway.

363Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Never heard..Sorry

That's alot of variety! :O The only energy drinks we have in sweden, that i can think of, is Monster and red bull. But I don't really like energy drinks anyway.

Yeah, I don't care about energy drinks.

364Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Never heard..Sorry

Same thing, here in America.

365Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Everyone please look at my latest posts on the zombie thread. This is urgant.
Edit: early on page two

366Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Everyone please look at my latest posts on the zombie thread. This is urgant.
Edit: early on page two

Zombies attacking? Sounds fun.

367Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:13 am

Jony

Jony
I woke up like 1 hour ago. This is my LAST REAL school day! I'm so happy! Yes....

368Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 am

Jony

Jony
I just played Halo: Custom Edition Multiplayer Very Happy I got Running Riot, it was Slayer match Damn, I rock with Grenades and Pistol.

369Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Jony

Jony
4 hours ago, I cycled to Tennis workouts, then my dad joined with me, and we cycled to swimming hall, we swimmed like 1 hour. And, then we went to restaurant, to eat some food, and then, I cycled back to home.

370Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I just got booted from a game of Reach because some guy jumped on top of my Wraith... then I fired at a Warthog... and we both died.
Stupid Humans!

371Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 am

Jony

Jony
Today, I saw my grades. they were not so good...

372Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I was debugging a game I made this morning... and I just realized that I'm not nearly finished yet...

373Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:I was debugging a game I made this morning... and I just realized that I'm not nearly finished yet...

I want to try it. lol

374Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Jony

Jony
I will go sleep in 20 minutes, and then I sleep like 8-12 hours and continue Halo 3: ODST, and when that is completed I will buy Halo Wars.

375Daily Story Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I just axidentally flooded my castle in minecraft.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.