Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

G Sgt John Burns

yep thats right im famous already

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:My favorite might be the first one. The part with the shuttle crashing through the door seems like it would be a little hard to do in Reach though.
"Striking at others with streams of his armor lock", how would armor lock be a stream? Or did you mean something else?
"The Field Marshall summons his airborne Energy Sword back to his hand", can they actually do that?
Anyways, I do like the idea and think it will be awesome!
I'm planning to delve greatly into special effects and CGI. I might even check out what UDK is since CPL. Rex just said if I was using it.

As for those quotes you mentioned, these characters who are able to use the Armor Lock ability will be able to use them in a way never seen before. I plan to put a lot of story into these characters, and I'll hopefully be able to explain how these characters are able to go beyond the generic use of the Armor Lock—its manipulation will be greatly improved and enhanced by its users.
This sounds great, maybe a bit hard to do. f it is made, this will be an epic machinima.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:My favorite might be the first one. The part with the shuttle crashing through the door seems like it would be a little hard to do in Reach though.
"Striking at others with streams of his armor lock", how would armor lock be a stream? Or did you mean something else?
"The Field Marshall summons his airborne Energy Sword back to his hand", can they actually do that?
I'm planning to delve greatly into special effects and CGI. I might even check out what UDK is since CPL. Rex just said if I was using it.

As for those quotes you mentioned, these characters who are able to use the Armor Lock ability will be able to use them in a way never seen before. I plan to put a lot of story into these characters, and I'll hopefully be able to explain how these characters are able to go beyond the generic use of the Armor Lock—its manipulation will be greatly improved and enhanced by its users.
i
This sounds great, maybe a bit hard to do. f it is made, this will be an epic machinima.
I just hope I'm ready for all of this by the time the game is ready for advertisement. It'd be disappointing by posting this and not being able to do it.

I could simplify it, meaning I wouldn't have to do all the crazy CGI/special effects, but I'm hoping to have a job and have knowledge in video editing to attempt this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

i
I just hope I'm ready for all of this by the time the game is ready for advertisement. It'd be disappointing by posting this and not being able to do it.

I could simplify it, meaning I wouldn't have to do all the crazy CGI/special effects, but I'm hoping to have a job and have knowledge in video editing to attempt this.
In that case, good luck! Hope you can do it! I don't know anything at all about video editing.

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
some of these are easier said than done, but not bad idea

Jony

Jony
Good ideas.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.