Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What would you like to see in Contention? Empty What would you like to see in Contention? Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

Nanosoldier

Nanosoldier
Just want to see would you'd like to see in Halo: Contention. To be honest, I'd like a Battlefield-like gameplay with some objectives of course. Like, what's the meaning of killing eachother endlessly. I'd love to see CTF on a large scale battlefield.

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
As I said earlier in a different thread:
The Sovereign team is trying for what could be described as a splicing together of Battlefield 3, Battlefront 2, and Halo. The details and explanations of what elements their using will probably be covered later by an update from the team.
As for what I'm hoping for: an M7S, like the one from ODST (by customization of the weapon or something else I don't really care, I just want it,) Falcons with chin mounted chain guns, and team communication. I'm keeping my hopes low so they're attainable.

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
I want a belly full of lead and pool filled with their own blood to drown in. Uk Johnson joke... Very Happy

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Halo Wrexx wrote:I want a belly full of lead and pool filled with their own blood to drown in. Uk Johnson joke... Very Happy
Sergeant Major Johnson is awesome, no two ways about it. He should be in the game, even if it's only in passing.
OO-RAH!

Legal

Legal
I wouldn't mind seeing custom classes, considering they are large maps. We could do with starting with better weapons.

Jony

Jony
Space battles! Ability to lead Fleet...

ghost59

ghost59
campagin is all i care about and some what multiplayer
but mostly CAMPAIGN

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
I want to see Forerunners! Even if they're just in a cinematic, it would be awesome. Preferably they would be some unplayable npcs.

theastromechdroid

theastromechdroid
Halo Wrexx wrote:I want a belly full of lead and pool filled with their own blood to drown in. Uk Johnson joke... Very Happy

Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-[REDACTED] machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines!?
-Sergeant Johnson [Spartan I]
Best quote in Halo 1.

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
theastromechdroid wrote:

Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-[REDACTED] machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines!?
Best quote in Halo 1.
Sir Yes Sir!

theastromechdroid

theastromechdroid
1st LT Knadan wrote:
theastromechdroid wrote:

Best quote in Halo 1.
Sir Yes Sir!

Mmmhmm. Damn right, I am. Now move it out! Double time!

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
theastromechdroid wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
theastromechdroid wrote:

Best quote in Halo 1.
Sir Yes Sir!

Mmmhmm. Damn right, I am. Now move it out! Double time!
OO-RAH!

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
I mostly care about the campaign Suspect

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:I mostly care about the campaign Suspect
Same. I want to know who the main character will be...

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
it would be cool if we could pick to be UNSC or covenant in campaign

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
They would probably have to be completely different campaigns. Since the Humans and Covenant are at war right now, which would make it hard for them to be doing the same missions.
Off topic: I believe somebody already posted the grunt picture, but here are some others: http://halo4nation.com/screenshots/new-character-model-screenshots/ It's probably just the lighting, but in the third picture(with the Spartan holding a battle rifle) the gun looks like a diffrent color then the other BR's we've seen. Maybe you can change the shade of your guns. Which might be cool.*cough*CoD.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link didn't work.)

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
They would probably have to be completely different campaigns. Since the Humans and Covenant are at war right now, which would make it hard for them to be doing the same missions.
Off topic: I believe somebody already posted the grunt picture, but here are some others: http://halo4nation.com/screenshots/new-character-model-screenshots/ It's probably just the lighting, but in the third picture(with the Spartan holding a battle rifle) the gun looks like a diffrent color then the other BR's we've seen. Maybe you can change the shade of your guns. Which might be cool.*cough*CoD.

Just gonna leave this here... *Casually scrolls away*

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst77678_Opinion-of-a-COD-Veteran.aspx

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I doubt the gameplay or anything will feel like Cod, it's just that they seem to be putting some obvious CoD elements into it. Also, changeing the color of your guns does seem like a good idea to me, as long as it doesn't get horrifically out of hand like GoW 3. I would also prefer everybody started with the same weapons, but I will at least have custom games for that.
However I will not forgive 343i if there are no playable Sangheili in the game...

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I still say there should be a small caliber low rpm auto shotgun. I even have a design for it.
What would you like to see in Contention? Ih_sho15

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I doubt the gameplay or anything will feel like Cod, it's just that they seem to be putting some obvious CoD elements into it. Also, changeing the color of your guns does seem like a good idea to me, as long as it doesn't get horrifically out of hand like GoW 3. I would also prefer everybody started with the same weapons, but I will at least have custom games for that.
However I will not forgive 343i if there are no playable Sangheili in the game...

Not in multiplayer. But I remember 343i saying, that Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) will return. He's only one of few elites, who doesn't hate humans. Maybe he's playable in Co-op? Very Happy

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Not in multiplayer. But I remember 343i saying, that Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) will return. He's only one of few elites, who doesn't hate humans. Maybe he's playable in Co-op? Very Happy
I hope Thel shows up at some point, but they already said that in co-op everyone will just be master chief clones. Like in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo: 2.

I believe it was in this video: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/20/halo-4-multiplayer-hands-on-impressions.aspx

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Not in multiplayer. But I remember 343i saying, that Arbiter(Thel 'Vadam) will return. He's only one of few elites, who doesn't hate humans. Maybe he's playable in Co-op? Very Happy
I hope Thel shows up at some point, but they already said that in co-op everyone will just be master chief clones. Like in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo: 2.

I believe it was in this video: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/04/20/halo-4-multiplayer-hands-on-impressions.aspx

That's so lame -_- curse you 343i.

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
http://i.qkme.me/358lo4.jpg
As long as Contention has an epic soundtrack, I'm fine with it and the music samples I've heard so far seem like they're on the right track.

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Iwant to see the locust in the game.
What would you like to see in Contention? Locust12

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Iwant to see the locust in the game.
What would you like to see in Contention? Locust12
<3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.