Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats Halo Contention? Empty Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Zombie Killerx4

Is Halo Contention still an mmo of the halo universe or something different?

From Zombie Killerx4

2Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Legal

Legal
Its the game being developed by Sovereign game studios. It's not an mmo. Its just a large scale multiplayer game. Big maps, big teams. But not an mmo. You could almost say it is a replacement for Galaxy of Combat. But it is not Galaxy of Combat with a different name. This is a different game all together. And yes its Halo

3Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
You seem like a new member. If so, welcome!

Halo: Contention is going to be the newest FPS installment by Sovereign Game Studios. SGS is a company that had broken off an earlier company Bay View Game Studios, which was working on a different title called Halo: Galaxy of Combat. Its lead developer(?), Swanton, wasn't doing very well leading the team and working on the game so many of the developers broke off and are continuing their work on a new title Halo: Contention.

Sadly, it's not going to be an MMO, but a huge Battlefield-type of thing. There will be many players placed into one instance (so I've heard) that will try and kill each other and just stuff; mechanics that Halo already has.

I created the 'Discussion' thread for the purpose of the MMO, but now it's left up here hopefully to be noticed by a Microsoft or 343i employee. <3

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

4Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:06 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Legal and Thel have already explained the basics, but I'll elaborate. The Sovereign team is trying for what could be described as a splicing together of Battlefield 3, Battlefront 2, and Halo. The details and explanations of what elements their using will probably be covered later by an update from the team.

5Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:Legal and Thel have already explained the basics, but I'll elaborate. The Sovereign team is trying for what could be described as a splicing together of Battlefield 3, Battlefront 2, and Halo. The details and explanations of what elements their using will probably be covered later by an update from the team.

That's right.

6Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Zombie Killerx4

OK now i get it well thank you all for explaining it to me and now i can look forward to playing Halo Contention Very Happy

7Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Zombie Killerx4 wrote:OK now i get it well thank you all for explaining it to me and now i can look forward to playing Halo Contention Very Happy
No problem, it's what we do.

8Whats Halo Contention? Empty Re: Whats Halo Contention? Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm

stryking

Dev Team
Zombie Killerx4 wrote:Is Halo Contention still an mmo of the halo universe or something different?

From Zombie Killerx4

hey zombie killer its stryker here if you need any help just ask anyone on the forums or me even. just curios did i tell you the site, or how did you know about it?

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.