Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what do you want to do first sci fi or fantasy

how  to make  your  own  sci  fi or fanasty  universe: part one sci fi or fantasy  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%how  to make  your  own  sci  fi or fanasty  universe: part one sci fi or fantasy  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
how  to make  your  own  sci  fi or fanasty  universe: part one sci fi or fantasy  - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%how  to make  your  own  sci  fi or fanasty  universe: part one sci fi or fantasy  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Legal

Legal
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Wiltz wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Wiltz wrote:
ghost59 wrote:
Wiltz wrote:How a sci fi universe for me starts is I think of one thing that could happen and how it could affect the world around people. Such as space flight; this leads to colonising new worlds, first contact of extra terrestrial life, galactic war.

After you have these main points you go into them and build a story around each individual part. Once the story is made you think of the characters and give them their own personality. When the characters's personality is designed you can see how the outcomes affect them as an individual. Then you think of the story you wish to tell, and tell it remembering not to contradict what has been made and to always reference it so the story doesn't leave the universe.
no it dont
i wanted to build one here but hey i dont know enough and my grammer sucks
That's how I think of a universe, everyone has their own way of doing it.

yes true but i dont wanna miss lead people if a pro can do it then hey thats good,ill keep my ideas to myself
Currently writing a novel and it's getting published by Collins. If you've heard of them, it's almost done and then it will be on store shelves!
What's it about? Might have to see if I can find one. lol
I'll buy it! How much will it cost though?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.