Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
There's only thing i can say... you must co-operate with 343 to make this game happen... you really have to start communicating with microsoft , i am sure they will support you because there will be a huge income for them -and for you too ;P- (this game should be f2p ,free to play, but p2w , pay to win ... got it? ) Laughing

This game is done without Microsoft & 343i. It's F2P. They'll use old models etc from Halo: GoC.
The game is going to be Free2Play, but I hope that we won't be able to Bribe Our Way to Victory a la every other F2P game.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
There's only thing i can say... you must co-operate with 343 to make this game happen... you really have to start communicating with microsoft , i am sure they will support you because there will be a huge income for them -and for you too ;P- (this game should be f2p ,free to play, but p2w , pay to win ... got it? ) Laughing

This game is done without Microsoft & 343i. It's F2P. They'll use old models etc from Halo: GoC.
The game is going to be Free2Play, but I hope that we won't be able to Bribe Our Way to Victory a la every other F2P game.
Completely agree, there are plenty of "free" games, but to be any good you need to spend tons... Whoever came up with the idea was a genius...
An Idea: Be able to change the turrets of the warthog, but only at your base(or wherever your team starts. Other vehicles would be nice, but you would have to make up your own versions.

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:

Completely agree, there are plenty of "free" games, but to be any good you need to spend tons... Whoever came up with the idea was a genius...
An Idea: Be able to change the turrets of the warthog, but only at your base(or wherever your team starts. Other vehicles would be nice, but you would have to make up your own versions.

Yes... but don't have high expectations if there isnt any premium content in the game

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:

Yes... but don't have high expectations if there isnt any premium content in the game
I hope you don't need to buy anything in this game, and I'm not sure it would be legal for them to do it. If they do though, I might have to break my rule of "don't waste my money on MMO's" rule.
Edit: Forgot it wasn't an MMO... still, my point stands.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confusified.)

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:

There's many great games, that doesn't have any premium content.

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:ok, what i said for halo GoC:

-some sorta duel-wield (if possible)
-destructible environments
-ranks and unlocks
-customisable armour
-space battles
-vehicles
-LOTS of weapons from the halo universe
- squads/some sort of team play

ps. wow, i congratulate you, Thel for writing that very long.... essay. if i were a teacher, i would give you a A+ straight away, even if i didn't read it at all XD

Dual wield NEEDLERS!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:There's many great games, that doesn't have any premium content.
Name one...
Jony wrote:Dual wield NEEDLERS!
Definitely something I miss about Halo: 2.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Name one...

Runes of Magic.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Name one...

Runes of Magic.
That has "premium"(don't think they call it that) content as well.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Name one...

Runes of Magic.
That has "premium"(don't think they call it that) content as well.

What? It doesn't have anything.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That has "premium"(don't think they call it that) content as well.

Hmm,I haven''t actually played the game. I saw the "recharge dimonds" option. Now that I actually click on it, they want you to put in a code, not money. But I doubt those codes magically appear...

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That has "premium"(don't think they call it that) content as well.

Hmm,I haven''t actually played the game. I saw the "recharge dimonds" option. Now that I actually click on it, they want you to put in a code, not money. But I doubt those codes magically appear...

I went through site, didn't see any membership things. You will probably get codes if you are active etc.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I went through site, didn't see any membership things. You will probably get codes if you are active etc.
You win than. XD
Now only 99.9999999% of games cost money.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You win than. XD

No, there's more games.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You win than. XD

No, there's more games.
...Monkey fell off a bicycle?
I am to the point of not really caring. XD

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You win than. XD

No, there's more games.

Very Happy Yep.

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You win than. XD

No, there's more games.

Very Happy Yep.
Did you just say that you dont care about the future of a HALO game?

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

You win than. XD

No, there's more games.

Very Happy Yep.
Did you just say that you dont care about the future of a HALO game?

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:Did you just say that you dont care about the future of a HALO game?
That is most definitely not what I was saying, just that I didn't give a -cheesecake- whether or not completely free games existed.

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:Did you just say that you dont care about the of a HALO game?
That is most definitely not what I was saying, just that I didn't give a -cheesecake- whether or not completely free games existed.

Well... i will use this gif whenever an awkward situation like this happens Laughing

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 3 Wowm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Well... i will use this gif whenever an awkward situation like this happens Laughing

A Discussion About PvP Combat, Game Mechanics, Guilds, Groups & More! - Page 3 Wowm

Again that animation D:

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Again that animation D:

Twisted Evil

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Again that animation D:

Twisted Evil

Mad

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Again that animation D:

Twisted Evil

Mad

lol!

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Again that animation D:

Twisted Evil

Mad

lol!

cyclops

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.