Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fortnite Game Empty Fortnite Game Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
At the VGAs in 2011 we were shown Epic's new game called Fortnite, I personally love what it's about, it's kind of like Minecraft but set in an urban environment and focuses more on surviving. Just wondering if anyone is gonna get it, I'm very interested to say the least.

Here's the trailer for anyone who has forgotten or hasn't seen it

2Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I saw it, very interesting. Not what I would have expected from Epic Games.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

3Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
BloodBrothers wrote:I saw it, very interesting. Not what I would have expected from Epic Games.
They went from Saw to Pixar, I was definitely surprised myself but thinking about it, Minecraft is very addicting and is developed by an Indie studio. Epic Games is big and if they develop something like this they could take it to a whole new level.

4Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 pm

I don't like it. Everyone who has made a Minecraft copy has failed miserably. The original is better and will always be the best, no matter what kind of spin is put on it.

That said, I would rather them put resources into something like Bulletstorm 2.

:(

5Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
I actually think that this would be cool, I personally did not like bullet storm; and I do like EPIC so I wonder how good this could be :]

6Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 am

Jony

Jony
Trigger wrote:I actually think that this would be cool, I personally did not like bullet storm; and I do like EPIC so I wonder how good this could be :]

Bulletstorm is good game.

7Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Trigger wrote:I actually think that this would be cool, I personally did not like bullet storm; and I do like EPIC so I wonder how good this could be :]
Why..? It's a great game, lot's of fun...

Too many people take that game way too seriously. I think a bunch of people missed the point that it was supposed to be ridiculous...

8Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I didn't like Bulletstorm. Also I am pretty sure Fortnite won't be like Minecraft. They look nothing alike or provide the same type of gameplay.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

9Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:21 pm

BloodBrothers wrote:I didn't like Bulletstorm. Also I am pretty sure Fortnite won't be like Minecraft. They look nothing alike or provide the same type of gameplay.
Just don't see why anyone wouldn't like it. It's really funny and enjoyable. Like I said, I think too many people were expecting a serious game.

And Fortnight does look similar to Minecraft. You build your base/house/fort to defend yourself before the monsters come out at night. Sounds pretty similar to me.

10Fortnite Game Empty Re: Fortnite Game Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 am

Jony

Jony
Wow...Team Fortress, enough said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.