Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Semi Official Absences thread Empty Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 12:20 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Incase people have been wondering where I've been the past couple of days: Some family stuff has come up for me, and as a result computer access is going to be spotty for me for the immediate future. I'll probably be on slightly more regularly in a couple of weeks, but I can't promise anything.
Incase things go such that I can't get online for a few months and everything falls apart while I'm gone, it's been fun guys. Although the original Revolution from BVG resulted in a significant downsize of the community, those of us who came here became a sort of family, even Justin with his antics.
So it's been fun, and I hope I see you guys around soon.

1st LT Knadan
A/1/22

Semper Fidelis

2Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Legal

Legal
See you on the other side Smile

3Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I completely agree. I love this community!

I hope that everything works out and that we will see you around soon.

Semper fi!

4Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Even if nobody's on the site anymore, I'll still always have my video thread up. I don't have much better to do...

5Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Alright, I hope your family issues aren't to bad. Good luck.

6Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Alright, I hope your family issues aren't to bad. Good luck.

Ditto, but one thing to add. You will be missed man and see you on the other side.

7Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 am

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
see you starside man:-)

8Semi Official Absences thread Empty Re: Semi Official Absences thread Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 am

Jony

Jony
See you soon!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.