Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1-The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Empty -The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
This is the official thread for Fairly Stupid, a show on YouTube put on by me and my friends. It's pretty funny and we encourage you to take a look here. If you would please subscribe, it would make us very happy. So feel free to give feedback here or maybe you just want to talk about us. Check out our Facebook Page and if you like like! There are many things at Fairly Stupid and we hope you enjoy them! Very Happy

Jony

Jony
Halo Wrexx wrote:This is the official thread for Fairly Stupid, a show on YouTube put on by me and my friends. It's pretty funny and we encourage you to take a look here. If you would please subscribe, it would make us very happy. So feel free to give feedback here or maybe you just want to talk about us. Check out our Facebook Page and if you like like! There are many things at Fairly Stupid and we hope you enjoy them! Very Happy

Never heard, maybe I should watch.

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Jony wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:This is the official thread for Fairly Stupid, a show on YouTube put on by me and my friends. It's pretty funny and we encourage you to take a look here. If you would please subscribe, it would make us very happy. So feel free to give feedback here or maybe you just want to talk about us. Check out our Facebook Page and if you like like! There are many things at Fairly Stupid and we hope you enjoy them! Very Happy

Never heard, maybe I should watch.

YES! Very Happy

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Can I ask what it's about? Besides you guys being stupid.
I'll definitely watch it tomorrow though!

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Can I ask what it's about? Besides you guys being stupid.
I'll definitely watch it tomorrow though!

Get to chat, lol.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Was this inspired by me and my thread?

Anyway, I'll watch it tomorrow. I'm fairly sure your videos are 100% more entertaining to watch than mine are.

7-The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Empty Re: -The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
mini0013xx wrote:Was this inspired by me and my thread?

Anyway, I'll watch it tomorrow. I'm fairly sure your videos are 100% more entertaining to watch than mine are.

It actually was!!! And thanks! Very Happy

8-The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Empty Re: -The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Tue May 22, 2012 11:50 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I'll have to finish this when I get back from school. I could always watch it during Tech. class I guess, but I would probably get some odd looks. Razz

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'll have to finish this when I get back from school. I could always watch it during Tech. class I guess, but I would probably get some odd looks. Razz

You should finish. It may be an hour, but aren't most tv shows?

10-The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Empty Re: -The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'll have to finish this when I get back from school. I could always watch it during Tech. class I guess, but I would probably get some odd looks. Razz

When I typed that, I had five minutes before I needed to leave for school, but I am watching it again now.

11-The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Empty Re: -The *OFFICIAL* Fairly Stupid Thread- Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:

When I typed that, I had five minutes before I needed to leave for school, but I am watching it again now.

Yay Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.