Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Marines! Get ready, I'm not sure what's going on, but ONI might be up to something.
I decided to check out Nobles youtube channel for the heck of it, and these are things he posted:

These are only the most recent parts of this unfolding event, so look into the other parts when you can.

Something big is coming, so ready up Marines....

2Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 am

camycamera

camycamera
I saw some of these videos before. halo: earth could be real, or it could be one big practical joke. but we'll just have to wait and see.

3Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 2:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I saw those earlier to(I subscribed to him), and it does look real, I'm just wondering why he is the only person that has been told anything.
Also, he said his friend had given him the picture or something, but then he said they were from an a.i. thing.

4Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 3:54 am

Legal

Legal
I bet it's fake. Why would only one person find out? And why noble?

5Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Conspirasy theories. Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:I bet it's fake. Why would only one person find out? And why noble?
The only reason I think it might be real, is because the messages were from halo.xbox.com. Which is Waypoint. There might be some internet magic he used I supposed, considering he(I think) was one of the people who made the site. And he's just got skillz.

I have no idea why they would send it to him though. Although, with the "Cortana Letters", Bungie only sent those to one guy. This isn't Bungie either.

And that video definitely didn't seem like it was a teaser from 343. Since they wanted to show him stuff, why would the video look like they were trying not to get caught, while recording with a cellphone.

6Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 am

Jony

Jony
It may be fake. Just hacker.

7Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 4:41 am

Jony

Jony
Why I bet it's fake: 343i is working with Halo 4 & then they will work with Halo 5 & 6. This is cofirmed.

8Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Why I bet it's fake: 343i is working with Halo 4 & then they will work with Halo 5 & 6. This is cofirmed.
Is it really confirmed they will go directly to 5, then 6? They have already hinted at a Halo: 2 Anniversary, and I can only dream about them making a Halo Wars 2.

9Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 10:15 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Why I bet it's fake: 343i is working with Halo 4 & then they will work with Halo 5 & 6. This is cofirmed.
Is it really confirmed they will go directly to 5, then 6? They have already hinted at a Halo: 2 Anniversary, and I can only dream about them making a Halo Wars 2.

Name says it. "Anniversary" I bet they will release it in 2014. 10 years.

10Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Which would be right after Halo 4. Which will be launched this year. Then next year they would be working. Then the year after that(2014), they would release Halo 2 Anniversary.

The last Anniversary game didn't take that long for them to make though, but the previous Halo games took about two years.

11Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Which would be right after Halo 4. Which will be launched this year. Then next year they would be working. Then the year after that(2014), they would release Halo 2 Anniversary.

The last Anniversary game didn't take that long for them to make though, but the previous Halo games took about two years.

Lately, they started changing Halo game releasing just like CoD. Every year, there's new CoD, even tho if they're not made by Bungie. ODST,Wars,Reach,Anniversary,Halo 4. ODST was supposed to be DLC, and Wars was by different, but anyway.

12Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Lately, they started changing Halo game releasing just like CoD. Every year, there's new CoD, even tho if they're not made by Bungie. ODST,Wars,Reach,Anniversary,Halo 4. ODST was supposed to be DLC, and Wars was by different, but anyway.
I doubt they will release Halo 5 next year, they are(despite the thing I hate about it) putting quite a bit of work into Halo 4, and most likely will for Halo 5 as well.

Even if they were releasing the new trilogy yearly, they would be busy with Halo 6, when I would expect them to be working on Halo 2 Anniversary,2014.

CoD can do it yearly because all they do is rename things, and create a new campaign.

13Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is halo Earth? Again i'm sorry for the lack of knowledge.

From what i've assumed by the comments it is another halo game made by 343 is that about it? Question

14Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is halo Earth? Again i'm sorry for the lack of knowledge.

From what i've assumed by the comments it is another halo game made by 343 is that about it? Question
It's debatable whether or not it's real, but just watch race999999's videos for all the information we currently have. There are four videos.

15Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
It could be real. There have been plenty of stuff leaked from 343i before. Also, he never said the weird ai thing was who was sending the video; he just said it was sending him these weird, stalker messeges

16Halo:Earth  semi-offical thread Empty Re: Halo:Earth semi-offical thread Mon May 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:It could be real. There have been plenty of stuff leaked from 343i before. Also, he never said the weird ai thing was who was sending the video; he just said it was sending him these weird, stalker messeges
But they are obviously connected, and him receiving both seems unlikely, although I do hope it's real.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.