Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

226Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 15, 2012 8:46 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I know this is off topic, but check this out!!! Alpha Halo on Google Earth!!!

It's mistake. Proved months ago.

227Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I know this is off topic, but check this out!!! Alpha Halo on Google Earth!!!

Google is not my friend then? Sad

228Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's your BIGGEST enemy... Neutral

229Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:It's mistake. Proved months ago.

It's your BIGGEST enemy... Neutral
*switches search bar to Bing.
Suck it Google!

230Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:

Then what is it? I still like it, since it still looks like it, though.

231Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:

Then what is it? I still like it, since it still looks like it, though.

Probably just star or comet. No Halo rings exists in real world.

232Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Probably just star or comet. No Halo rings exists in real world.
Wait, Halos don't exist in the real world? Nooooo...

233Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

NOOO!

Edit: Get to chat

Last edited by Jony on Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I want that noob to chat.)

234Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 16, 2012 5:37 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:

Probably just star or comet. No Halo rings exists in real world.
Duh!!!

235Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

NOOO!

Edit: Get to chat
The chat box hates me. I type something, and (depending on if it's in the mood or not)it doesn't actually send the message. I'll go try it though.
I just got back from school.

236Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Halo 4 Limited Edition content.
The fact that you can "achieve higher ranks" just for getting the Limited version, seems a bit unfair...
it's less money than the Reach Legendary edition though.

237Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
The 90 minute video alone would be worth it...

238Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I am planning on getting the limited edition. Very Happy

239Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 1:34 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I am planning on getting the limited edition. Very Happy

No "like this post" button Sad, but I like your post.

240Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
The thing that really pisses me of is that 343 has started with this "day one DLC" BS! Mad

Making 9 maps and then taking them away from the full game so they can sell it seperately is just greddy and really stupid!

That is just telling the community: "if you don't pay more money and sell us your soul you will get an unfinished game muhaha Twisted Evil "

This episode of arby n the chief is a great metaphor for how incredebly greddy and stupid that is:

241Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 10:58 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:The thing that really pisses me of is that 343 has started with this "day one DLC" BS! Mad

Making 9 maps and then taking them away from the full game so they can sell it seperately is just greddy and really stupid!

That is just telling the community: "if you don't pay more money and sell us your soul you will get an unfinished game muhaha Twisted Evil "

This episode of arby n the chief is a great metaphor for how incredebly greddy and stupid that is:

They will release those 9 maps in DLCs.

242Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:The thing that really pisses me of is that 343 has started with this "day one DLC" BS! Mad

Yes: "DAY ONE DLC!"

That means that they make maps/mission for a game but then they take it away from the game just so they can sell it as "EXTRA COOKIES" It's all about the money and it's very manipulative...

It's diffrent if they make DLC a long time after the game has been released but if it is just an original part of they game that was "cut out" then you are just being a cheesecake for making people pay for it...

Didn't you watch the video? That is excactly what they are doing :/

243Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

That means that they make maps/mission for a game but then they take it away from the game just so they can sell it as "EXTRA COOKIES" It's all about the money and it's very manipulative...

It's diffrent if they make DLC a long time after the game has been released but if it is just an original part of they game that was "cut out" then you are just being a cheesecake for making people pay for it...

No, I didn't watch video. But what is problem with this thing? You want maps, buy limited edition. If you don't want to buy those later on, then buy DLCs...

244Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

*Caugh* Gears of War 3.

245Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

No, I didn't watch video. But what is problem with this thing? You want maps, buy limited edition. If you don't want to buy those later on, then buy DLCs...

Watch the video. It's only like 2 minutes and then you will se that this is a very big problem and complete BS

246Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

Watch the video. It's only like 2 minutes and then you will se that this is a very big problem and complete BS

Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...

247Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
That number could go down, but it will undoubtedly still be more than $70.
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

248Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:Dude, it's only like 10 dollars more, you can buy Halo 4 Limited Edition, only 70 dollars. Not big deal...
Actually, no. Direct quote from Waypoint: "The Halo 4 Limited Edition will be available at the estimated retail price of $99.99"
There, I've said my piece. If you need me again I'll be in my bunker waiting for this argument to die down....

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

249Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

You can get it for 70 dollars... I remember it from Halo4follower video, there was guy and he said "guys, go to (some random site) you can get it only for 70 dollars" and it had like 180 thumbs up. And read halo 4 box art from trueachievemnt.

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

250Halo 4 Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Fri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

It's the principle. Doing things like that to your customers and fans is not ok.
I bought limited for Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST and Halo 2 but I will NOT buy it for halo 4. Not because of the price, but because i don't wanna encourage manipulative business tactics; selling an incomplete game in order to make more money...

"We're to lazy to add this in to our game, now pay us extra to do it."

I still say this is exactly like Gears of War in that respect.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.