Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Tue May 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...
It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

277Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the EXTREMELY slow projectile speed on the rocket launcher? :S
Maybe it's just becasue of the quality tho...
It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...
I don't think that was because of the video quality sadly either. This isn't the finished game though, so we can hope they fix it still.

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy

278Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 10:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...

When we're still talking about Lost Planet 2, it was not so good game. Fighting humans was boring as hell. Big boss battles were best thing in game. And I'm pro with sniper Very Happy
I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

279Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:It reminds me of Lostplanet 2... You could practically walk faster than some of those...

I haven't played it in a while, Lostplanet 1 was better if you ask me. At least at the start. It pretty quickly fell into stupidity. I mean, at first it had a nice somewhat-beleivable story, and was pretty fun. By the end of the game, you are flying around in outer-space beating -cheesecake- up in a non-airtight robot with a big glowy sword. And there's lots of robots.

Now as long as 343i doesn't ruin Halo 4's story that bad the game should at least be playable. lol
I still want Elites in -cheesecake- multiplayer. At least they're in custom games though, which means that I don't have to hunt down everyone at 343i.

Is that confirmed? That there will be elites in customs?

If not that would really suck!!! Machinimas would pretty much die, so I hope they do it.

280Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

If not that would really suck!!! Machinimas would pretty much die, so I hope they do it.

*Grabs overpowered Halo: CE M6D pistol* Don't even talk about, elites not being in custom games. Otherwise... BOOOOOOM

281Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

*Grabs overpowered Halo: CE M6D pistol* Don't even talk about, elites not being in custom games. Otherwise... BOOOOOOM

Of course there will be elites!

*Jony finds out at release that there are no elites. He goes serial killer on 343* Razz

282Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Don't worry, they are in custom games. XD

283Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.
I was just (Gwendolyn) discussing thru the green forests of bavaria when dussenly the great gargantuan fungus mutants they were an attackable and reused their power. such gromand debacle was of the quality that i never seen. so regarding the adventures of the my toward behind the montana range. the nuclear missile of north cuba is launching in 2012 is it not? so how escape will the northern lights take me to? The equilibirated distortion shall fall once again forever. so its like catching smoke with a defibrillator. HELP

284Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Gwendolyn wrote:Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.
I was just (Gwendolyn) discussing thru the green forests of bavaria when dussenly the great gargantuan fungus mutants they were an attackable and reused their power. such gromand debacle was of the quality that i never seen. so regarding the adventures of the my toward behind the montana range. the nuclear missile of north cuba is launching in 2012 is it not? so how escape will the northern lights take me to? The equilibirated distortion shall fall once again forever. so its like catching smoke with a defibrillator. HELP
Well, for the first part, I could help you with your questions about Halo or BVG. Your on your own with... that other stuff though.

285Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Gwendolyn wrote:Hi, I need help with this quarteenth game called halo?.

What you need to do is go down to Cuba, take a hammer, and beat the crap out of those rockets. Problem solved.

Also, I've caught smoke with a defribrillator before, do don't give me that!

286Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
SHUT UP!!!

287Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Wed May 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee

288Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

Jony

Jony
Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

289Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

That's a lot of cheesecake... sounds tasty.

290Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 31, 2012 10:08 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Okay, both of you, Shut up before I'll -cheesecake- -cheesecake- both of you and -cheesecake- and -cheesecake- and then I will, -cheesecake- and finally -cheesecake- you.

Sounds like a pretty nice punishment.

291Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Sounds like a pretty nice punishment.

It surely is.

292Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

Jony

Jony
Oh well, I must leave to workouts. cya.

293Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Jony

Jony

294Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Amazing. Shocked

295Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike

The game looks great overall, the weapons and graphics etc.
But I still have to say that the enemies look very ridiculous... they look more like something you would see in final fantasy rather than halo. I don't like them :/

Besides that it looks really good

296Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Jony

Jony
Forerunners will be returning in Halo 4. It was Didact, who talked in the end, it also had didact symbol.

297Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:Forerunners will be returning in Halo 4. It was Didact, who talked in the end, it also had didact symbol.
I told you guys. Cool

298Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Here is some additional gameplay peices.

299Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Apparently you can assassinate those bigger robot things...

300Halo 4 Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Multiplayer seems okay, spartan ops seems awesome, but the campaign... doesn't look like a halo game. Not as intense as they usually are, anyway.

Graphics look great though.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.