Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SirMarty

SirMarty
Halo: Harvest League
Proposed Setting and Story Halo: Harvest League depicts rookie Trainer John beginning his Pokémon journey in the Harvest region, leaving his home of Tigard Town with a moody and reluctant Torchic (who goes by the nickname "Thel"), the only starter Pokémon that was available at Professor Halsey's lab. John was very proud of receiving his first Pokémon; despite the slight warnings Prof. Halsey told John about the Torchic, which she even deemed to be "untrainable". Though John's journey started out rough with Thel who did not want to cooperate with any him or listen to any of his commands, John was determined to gain Thel's trust in order to achieve his dream of becoming a Pokémon Master.

A while into their journey they both get attacked by wild Pokémon and Thel ends up being severely injured. John, fearing for his Pokémon defends Thel from the attacking Pokémon and Thel, noticing John protecting him from the wild Pokémon, has a change of heart and, though weakened, retaliates with a powerful Fire-type attack, driving the wild Pokémon away. John then cheers seeing they were victorious, and then focuses on getting to the next city to get to a Pokémon Center to heal his injured Torchic.

After Thel and John rest up at the Pokémon Center, the next day they begin their journey and end up being accompanied by mentors Fredric and Kelly. Fredric decides to join John on his journey to try and become an elite Pokémon Breeder, while Kelly officially joins John and Fredric and aims to become an elite Pokémon Water-type Trainer.

Throughout their adventures in the Harvest region, they'll normally end up running into Clan Rocket and the Clan Rocket Trio, the prominent representation of the organization in the machinima. John and friends will face many obstacles that they'll have to overcome and will travel throughout many amazing places in the Harvest region.

All of this describes what they'll experience throughout the beginning of their journey before they reach "the end".

Characters I'll post pictures and descriptions of their personalities later!

So what do you guys currently think? Keep checking the thread from time to time just in case I get to put up pictures of the characters up and type up a description.

Last edited by Thel 'Vadam on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
That's an interesting idea. I mean, I don't know much about Pokémon, but it sounds like a good idea.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's an "é")

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
I like it! For the ending, it should show the first contact between covenant and humans, and Thel sacrificing herself (or himself?) to save John. Just an idea Razz

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I could definitely help. Voice acting or body acting.

Jony

Jony
This was amazing Very Happy HAHA!

SirMarty

SirMarty
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I like it! For the ending, it should show the first contact between covenant and humans, and Thel sacrificing herself (or himself?) to save John. Just an idea Razz
It kinda wouldn't make sense since Thel is an Elite, but I like the idea, nonetheless. Razz

I'm glad you all like it, and I guess that means I should continue with the machinima!

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Sounds a little familiar Razz

*cough* begining of the original pokemon series *cough*

Jk it's awesome! Almost sound like a parody so I think it could be really funny Very Happy

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.
The main cause (reason) of such harvest leagues is because...machinima is what is when found in this one wood of forest. thru which those gargantuan fungus mutants. they be exacerbating all your everything. even my great lamborghini gallardo was the great victim of the extranuclear dissipation of such expositive measures. not of the metaphysical but of the horridly depictive of it everythinged.
the nucleus was of the speciation of plutonium isotope 452
my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.
if one traverse to the great plains of auschwitz. only. then shall the homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. the antiquated remains of fossil granite.

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Gwendolyn wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.
The main cause (reason) of such harvest leagues is because...machinima is what is when found in this one wood of forest. thru which those gargantuan fungus mutants. they be exacerbating all your everything. even my great lamborghini gallardo was the great victim of the extranuclear dissipation of such expositive measures. not of the metaphysical but of the horridly depictive of it everythinged.
my deepest apologies but the course of such interaction shall not of the aid that shall needed be.
if one traverse to the great plains of auschwitz. only. then shall the homo erectus stereotypes shall discovered will be. the antiquated remains of fossil granite.

Oh thee knight full of wisdom! May you be of aid and share with us your knowledge of these evil gargantuan fungus mutants?

(In English: What the -cheesekake! are gargantuan fungus mutants!!!!???)

SirMarty

SirMarty
Mad Mike wrote:Sounds a little familiar Razz

Jk it's awesome! Almost sound like a parody so I think it could be really funny Very Happy
I actually wanted it to sound similar to the Original Series because it's going to start out like that, but then evolve into something different and change to show the audience that the way Pokémon is changing is a good thing. Razz <3

And thank you! I didn't think it could sound a bit comedic, but I'm glad it's hopefully going to evolve into a successful series.

Gwendolyn wrote:
I'm so scared of that whole paragraph I don't even know if I should take it as a compliment. Can someone please ban this son of a <cheesecake>? >_<

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Sounds a little familiar Razz

I actually wanted it to sound similar to the Original Series because it's going to start out like that, but then evolve into something different and change to show the audience that the way Pokémon is changing is a good thing. Razz <3

And thank you! I didn't think it could sound a bit comedic, but I'm glad it's hopefully going to evolve into a successful series.

Gwendolyn wrote:
I'm so scared of that whole paragraph I don't even know if I should take it as a compliment. Can someone please ban this son of a <cheesecake>? >_<

I'm pretty sure, that he is Bloodbrothers, can't confirm this, but many believe. And he is not really trolling. You must understand what he sayS! He tells amazing things.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
You realize right, that all the "amazing" things hes saying, are all variations of the same message, with random words stuck in?

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Gwendolyn wrote:I say that is a fascinating debacle of perfection.
Gwendolyn, I am going to say this in a way that only you would understand. you are an idiot while walking in a forest while surrounded by gargantuan fungus mutants isotope chromosomes plutonium uranium combustible it was funny at first but now its just getting old of the nucleus soul of your broken down rambo lambo lamborghini. OWNED!!!!!!!!! cheers

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:Gwendolyn, I am going to say this in a way that only you would understand. you are an idiot while walking in a forest while surrounded by gargantuan fungus mutants isotope chromosomes plutonium uranium combustible it was funny at first but now its just getting old of the nucleus soul of your broken down rambo lambo lamborghini. OWNED!!!!!!!!! cheers
I think Gwendolyn had more... sentence structure in his babbling.

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:Gwendolyn, I am going to say this in a way that only you would understand. you are an idiot while walking in a forest while surrounded by gargantuan fungus mutants isotope chromosomes plutonium uranium combustible it was funny at first but now its just getting old of the nucleus soul of your broken down rambo lambo lamborghini. OWNED!!!!!!!!! cheers
yeah I know, but I was too lazy to put all of the gibberish into an even more gibberish sentence.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
yeah I know, but I was too lazy to put all of the gibberish into an even more gibberish sentence.
Fair enough. I'm sure it translated just fine to his unique language.

SirMarty

SirMarty
Hey guys, since 343i doesn't have its File Share features on its website yet, do you just want me to post descriptions of the characters w/o pictures??

Thanks for all the support!! <3

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:Hey guys, since 343i doesn't have its File Share features on its website yet, do you just want me to post descriptions of the characters w/o pictures??

We don't need pictures, but it is possible to get them off a memory card.

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:Hey guys, since 343i doesn't have its File Share features on its website yet, do you just want me to post descriptions of the characters w/o pictures??

We don't need pictures, but it is possible to get them off a memory card.
It would just show you guys what they'd look like in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. It'd look more fancy with this whole synopsis I've given to you guys, too.

Plus, I don't have a memory card. |:

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:It would just show you guys what they'd look like in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. It'd look more fancy with this whole synopsis I've given to you guys, too.

Then your probably just going to have to tell us the colors. We can imagine them.

Edit: I ha an idea! Sent it in a PM. More stealthy.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:It would just show you guys what they'd look like in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. It'd look more fancy with this whole synopsis I've given to you guys, too.

Then your probably just going to have to tell us the colors. We can imagine them.

Pikachu has to be black.

SirMarty

SirMarty
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Pikachu has to be black.
FUUUUUUUUU

Hell no! That's like saying Master Chief has to be PINK... PINK!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Pikachu has to be black.
FUUUUUUUUU

Hell no! That's like saying Master Chief has to be PINK... PINK!
I've seen quite a few pink Noble 6's...

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Well then that's just not right. ):

That's heresy! And under the Covenant alliance and the Great Journey, those who are of Pink Noble 6s shall be punished severely!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Well then that's just not right. ):

That's heresy! And under the Covenant alliance and the Great Journey, those who are of Pink Noble 6s shall be punished severely!
*flashback to when Thel was a pink Elite.
Let's burn some heretics guys!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.