Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

126Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Could you imagine a Halo 4 BR with a bayonet!?!? That would be awesome.
If you guys are still going to have attatchments, you should make a bayonett attatchment. I think it would be even more cool if it was on the pistol; that would be awsome. It could have its own assassinations and everything. Very Happy
Assassination: Whip Bayonet Pistol (Bayonet is bigger than pistol) run up behind some one and stab them through the gaps in the armor and then repeatedly shoot them in the head and then decapitate the enemy, and wear his skull on your waist. "Head Hunter"
I expect to see this in Contention. Razz
Well I expect you to make everything required to do it! Twisted Evil
Magic stuff is your job. lol
And @Jony, SSoHPKC is the longest acronym for a movie I have seem... how long is the actual name?

SsOHPKC is not movie. He's awesome video maker. I love his videos. He's funny. You should check him out. That's why I said Dual wield needler & shotgun rain.

127Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 pm

ghost59

ghost59
if the new enemy is humans then it wont be a new threat to the halo universe, just a new threat to master chief, they will have forerunner tech but wont be as strong and the flood could just kill them all and take over the body

128Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:if the new enemy is humans then it wont be a new threat to the halo universe, just a new threat to master chief, they will have forerunner tech but wont be as strong and the flood could just kill them all and take over the body

343i said "no flood" but they may be lying. And when they have Forerunner tech, they may be able to hold flood back. Master chief & Arbiter did that. And marines in Installation 04.

129Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:20 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
ghost59 wrote:if the new enemy is humans then it wont be a new threat to the halo universe, just a new threat to master chief, they will have forerunner tech but wont be as strong and the flood could just kill them all and take over the body

343i said "no flood" but they may be lying. And when they have Forerunner tech, they may be able to hold flood back. Master chief & Arbiter did that. And marines in Installation 04.
They said you will not be fighting the flood which means they might still be in the game somewhere.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

130Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:58 pm

ghost59

ghost59
they could be lying and the flood are at the end

131Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm

BloodBrothers wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Anyone listen to the new Sparkcast or watch the multiplayer interview? Almost all of your worries will be put to rest.
Just gave me more worries. Th whoel Sparkast was about how they're trying to give inexperienced players the ability to beat long time players. This just destroys the competitive nature of the game. Inexperienced players shouldn't be going up against experienced ones anyway, that's why we have TrueSkill systems.
Seems like you missed a big part of the Sparkcast.
No, that's literally what they talked about the whole time...

132Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Jony

Jony
ghost59 wrote:they could be lying and the flood are at the end

As i told you in Skype. There are still thousand trillions of Flood left in galaxy.

133Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:25 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Jony wrote:

As i told you in Skype. There are still thousand trillions of Flood left in galaxy.
yeah and at the end
the flood wins
everyone in the galaxy is doomed

134Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Maybe it's some odd version of flood, so they don't call it the "Flood". Just saying that because the Flood in the Forerunner books seemed completely different than the Flood we know from the games. Although those were still called Flood...

135Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

ghost59

ghost59
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Maybe it's some odd version of flood, so they don't call it the "Flood". Just saying that because the Flood in the Forerunner books seemed completely different than the Flood we know from the games. Although those were still called Flood...
true my friend

136Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I already told you guys, it's going to be forruner. It was on freakin xbox magezine for crying out loud.

137Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I already told you guys, it's going to be forruner. It was on freakin xbox magezine for crying out loud.
There can be more than one team of enemy in Halo:4, like all the other Halo games.

138Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Jony wrote:

There aren't. The last active strain was believed to have been wiped out on the reconstructed Installation 04. The Elites had clean up duty on Installation 05.

The Flood does exist outside the galaxy, however.

139Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I already told you guys, it's going to be forruner. It was on freakin xbox magezine for crying out loud.
It wasn't an official or reliable magazine.

140Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
LH Justin wrote:
How do you know?

141Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 pm

ghost59

ghost59
i want to see this
and five bucks says your wrong
bc forerunners dont have red eyes

142Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 pm

ghost59

ghost59

143Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 pm

ghost59

ghost59
now that i think of it
forerunners are evil. and are the new EVIL threat trying to take back the galaxy.
precursors are dead all of them where killed by the forerunners. the thing shown in the concept art is a new type of forerunner. with a red eye

144Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

ghost59

ghost59
But why would the Forerunners be hostile?

A leaked E3 Halo 4 document makes mention of an "ancient evil". That could be the Flood, but there's more than one ancient race in this particular galaxy. Given the rough treatment Chief and co have given Forerunner facilities and technology in the past, it's not impossible their creators have a bone or two to pick.

On the other hand, 343's naming the new Halo trilogy the "Reclaimer" trilogy points to another collaboration with Forerunner agents. "Reclaimer", after all, is the title Guilty Spark gave John 117 on Installation 04.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/37288/previews/halo-4/?page=3 pirat

145Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

ghost59

ghost59
http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8088-forerunners-confirmed-to-be-in-halo-4/
we are fighting the forerunners
im happy its not the Precursor
they would have been easy to kill and weak so yeah its the forerunners Very Happy

146Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Your lucky I didn't agree to that five bucks. YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE? THE FORRUNNERS WILL BE IN HALO 4. I was rite. Very Happy

147Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
ghost59 wrote:But why would the Forerunners be hostile?

A leaked E3 Halo 4 document makes mention of an "ancient evil". That could be the Flood, but there's more than one ancient race in this particular galaxy. Given the rough treatment Chief and co have given Forerunner facilities and technology in the past, it's not impossible their creators have a bone or two to pick.

On the other hand, 343's naming the new Halo trilogy the "Reclaimer" trilogy points to another collaboration with Forerunner agents. "Reclaimer", after all, is the title Guilty Spark gave John 117 on Installation 04.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/37288/previews/halo-4/?page=3 pirat
Another reason the Forerunners would want to kill us is; they already had a war with us. And they sort of "devolved" Humans, so they wouldn't be a threat. Now that we can(sort of) defend ourselves, they will probably be pissed, plus most Forerunners just hate us anyways.

148Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
How do you know?
It was fake? This is the OXM cover. This is fake.

ghost59 wrote:http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8088-forerunners-confirmed-to-be-in-halo-4/
we are fighting the forerunners
im happy its not the Precursor
they would have been easy to kill and weak so yeah its the forerunners Very Happy
That doesn't confirm anything... Guilty Spark was just talking about the Didact. Now, it's plausible that Forerunners may make an appearance, but it is not confirmed.

And just so you know 343industries.org is a fan site.

Last edited by LH Justin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

149Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 am

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

There aren't. The last active strain was believed to have been wiped out on the reconstructed Installation 04. The Elites had clean up duty on Installation 05.

Other Halo installations. Flood research labs (Like gas mine) Many flood escaped Installation 05, & many Flood stayed in Installation 05. And hell. Their current Homeworld is unknown, if they have one. We don't even know if some are still left in Installation 00(The Ark) And as Halo Wiki says, Installation 04b & Installation 00, are probably only HEAVILY damaged, but not destroyed. And Gravemind, there are many Graveminds, but we don't know if that one in Halo 2/3 is dead, He is most likely dead, but he talked after Installation 04b was fired. They are temporarily defeated in Milky Way Galaxy.

150Halo 4 Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Halo 4 Discussion Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Jony wrote:

Other Halo installations. Flood research labs (Like gas mine) Many flood escaped Installation 05, & many Flood stayed in Installation 05. And hell. Their current Homeworld is unknown, if they have one. We don't even know if some are still left in Installation 00(The Ark) And as Halo Wiki says, Installation 04b & Installation 00, are probably only HEAVILY damaged, but not destroyed. And Gravemind, there are many Graveminds, but we don't know if that one in Halo 2/3 is dead, He is most likely dead, but he talked after Installation 04b was fired. They are temporarily defeated in Milky Way Galaxy.
Other installations and such probably do still have Flood on them, but we don't know what happened to 05. The Elites had control, and hopefully glassed the -cheesecake- out of it. 04 and 04b... "heavily damaged"... they were blown into countless pieces, and definitely don't have a breathable atmosphere anymore.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.