Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Jony

Jony
So, many people are wondering what engine GoC will use.

GoC will use Cryengine 3 (Crysis 2 graphics/Engine), So you will need powerful computer to play Halo: GoC. If your computer can't run Crysis 2 (Or your FPS is like 10-15) Don't try to play this game, upgrade your computer, buy new parts, it's cheap.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Has anyone even asked what engine it would use over the past few months?
idredman may have. I could see that. But that's still only one guy...

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Has anyone even asked what engine it would use over the past few months?

Camry, and I believe someone other too. That makes 3.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Has anyone even asked what engine it would use over the past few months?

Camry, and I believe someone other too. That makes 3.

Well that's half the community right there...

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Camry, and I believe someone other too. That makes 3.

Lies. There are 97 registered members. 90 of them haven't posted more than one thing, but they are still part of the community. Razz

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Lies. There are 97 registered members. 90 of them haven't posted more than one thing, but they are still part of the community. Razz

You lie.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

You lie.
BloodBrothers lies.
*Goes into armor lock.

idredman

idredman
i'm 110% of the community, you guys are just negative energy.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
idredman wrote:i'm 110% of the community, you guys are just negative energy.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

That's not true...

idredman

idredman
okay i got all the requirements except the graphics card, any suggestions?

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
idredman wrote:okay i got all the requirements except the graphics card, any suggestions?

umm get a better graphics card?

idredman

idredman
CPL. Rex wrote:
idredman wrote:okay i got all the requirements except the graphics card, any suggestions?

well i don't know what graphics card to get i might get one that still isn't compatible i'm just that unlucky.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

well i don't know what graphics card to get i might get one that still isn't compatible i'm just that unlucky.
My [REDACTED] new graphics card wasn't compatible with the game, so it's possible.

camycamera

camycamera
Jony wrote:So, many people are wondering what engine GoC will use.

GoC will use Cryengine 3 (Crysis 2 graphics/Engine), So you will need powerful computer to play Halo: GoC. If your computer can't run Crysis 2 (Or your FPS is like 10-15) Don't try to play this game, upgrade your computer, buy new parts, it's cheap.

actually, from what Swanton said on the forum galaxies and requirements, apparently you will be able to optimise the graphics and FPS to your liking:

Swanton007 wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

Ehhh I wouldn't quite say that yet, there still has to be a bunch of optimization and packaging files for optimization. We plan on implementing ways of being able to tune down your game or bring it up.

so yeah, hopefully you wont have to upgrade the ol' PC, dont over hype it. i myself could run crysis 2 on a playable FPS at around 15.... it pissed me off seeing that the lowest graphical setting was "high", and no "low" XD but i guess i can (just) run the CE3....

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

My [REDACTED] new graphics card wasn't compatible with the game, so it's possible.

that question was sorta aimed at jony since he's apparently the only one that could run this game, apparently i missed horribly.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:that question was sorta aimed at jony since he's apparently the only one that could run this game, apparently i missed horribly.
Out of all the people that were going to test, only me and one other guy weren't able to get it working. Jony is just the only one bragging about it the only one that really posts on the forums. Although, I think Cpl. Rex or Mini were in it.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:that question was sorta aimed at jony since he's apparently the only one that could run this game, apparently i missed horribly.
Out of all the people that were going to test, only me and one other guy weren't able to get it working. Jony is just the only one bragging about it the only one that really posts on the forums. Although, I think Cpl. Rex or Mini were in it.

i just realized that you and i are almost everyone talking on the forums yet you wanna kill me, you know what they say: "kill a man too far and he'll ...dead."

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:i just realized that you and i are almost everyone talking on the forums yet you wanna kill me, you know what they say: "kill a man too far and he'll ...dead."
All those other nibs are sleeping.

I have never heard that before... that is a terrible quote. Also, you told me to kill you, which is one of the few orders from an enemy I might follow.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:i just realized that you and i are almost everyone talking on the forums yet you wanna kill me, you know what they say: "kill a man too far and he'll ...dead."
All those other nibs are sleeping.

I have never heard that before... that is a terrible quote. Also, you told me to kill you, which is one of the few orders from an enemy I might follow.
how exactly am i an enemy? i was talking about my alter egos ...they're invading the world and you're stabbing me.

pay no attention to this, it makes sens in the "what a creeper!" thread.

Last edited by idredman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE CAN)

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:how exactly am i an enemy? i was talking about my alter egos ...they're invading the world and you're stabbing me.

Your an enemy for being part of the UNSC? And I'm not stabbing you anymore, your dieing from the guardians in that killball. Razz

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:how exactly am i an enemy? i was talking about my alter egos ...they're invading the world and you're stabbing me.

Your an enemy for being part of the UNSC? And I'm not stabbing you anymore, your dieing from the guardians in that killball. Razz

let's make a deal, you don't kill me and i feed your puny grunts my alter egos. k?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

let's make a deal, you don't kill me and i feed your puny grunts my alter egos. k?
Sure thing, that will save us plenty of resources. Your the one who told me to kill you in the first place though. I think that counts as a form of suicide.
*Deletes killball.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Sure thing, that will save us plenty of resources. Your the one who told me to kill you in the first place though. I think that counts as a form of suicide.
*Deletes killball.
but how do we kill them all? or attract them? i know, we destroy the whole universe in the process !!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:but how do we kill them all? or attract them? i know, we destroy the whole universe in the process !!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Na, it's much easier.
*Respawns killball and drops it on respawn point.
Now we just need to kill the currently alive ones.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:but how do we kill them all? or attract them? i know, we destroy the whole universe in the process !!

Na, it's much easier.
*Respawns killball and drops it on respawn point.
Now we just need to kill the currently alive ones.

no need for the killball my alter egos can't respawn. whenever they die they get sucked right back in me through my breathing hole (it's either that or squishing 'em into a pokeball .. and that doesn't work like the TV show, they're mashed)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.