Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

idredman

idredman
i love how me an kusa just spammed the [REDACTED] out of this thread with our ..discussions?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:no need for the killball my alter egos can't respawn. whenever they die they get sucked right back in me through my breathing hole (it's either that or squishing 'em into a pokeball .. and that doesn't work like the TV show, they're mashed)
So you are a cannibal? That is considered highly dishonorable by us Sangheili. Razz

And yes, this is a discussion. Wait... what thread was this?

Edit: Ah yes, this thread was doomed to die a slow and agonising death anyway. It's subject wasn't to important after we all read it.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:no need for the killball my alter egos can't respawn. whenever they die they get sucked right back in me through my breathing hole (it's either that or squishing 'em into a pokeball .. and that doesn't work like the TV show, they're mashed)
So you are a cannibal? That is considered highly dishonorable by us Sangheili. Razz

And yes, this is a discussion. Wait... what thread was this?

Edit: Ah yes, this thread was doomed to die a slow and agonising death anyway. It's subject wasn't to important after we all read it.
this was jony's thread i think about water melons and chicken and purple drinks ..or something, kusa, you and i have formed a pseudo slutee ... but instead of spilling a bunch of fancy words onto a thread, we just straight up make 0 sens.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:that question was sorta aimed at jony since he's apparently the only one that could run this game, apparently i missed horribly.
Out of all the people that were going to test, only me and one other guy weren't able to get it working. Jony is just the only one bragging about it the only one that really posts on the forums. Although, I think Cpl. Rex or Mini were in it.
wait in what? Question

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Out of all the people that were going to test, only me and one other guy weren't able to get it working. Jony is just the only one bragging about it the only one that really posts on the forums. Although, I think Cpl. Rex or Mini were in it.
wait in what? Question
Maybe it wasn't you then. lol
I meant the GoC test-map thing.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Out of all the people that were going to test, only me and one other guy weren't able to get it working. Jony is just the only one bragging about it the only one that really posts on the forums. Although, I think Cpl. Rex or Mini were in it.
wait in what? Question

Test map? Question Lucky duck.

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question
jony's gonna come back and be like "wtf!?!?"

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

Well, as I said, it doesn't work on my computer for unknown reasons. I'm stuck looking at the files... Not that there isn't cool stuff in those.
idredman wrote:jony's gonna come back and be like "wtf!?!?"
Ya, probably. XD

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

Well, as I said, it doesn't work on my computer for unknown reasons. I'm stuck looking at the files... Not that there isn't cool stuff in those.

Whats your Processor, Graphics Card, and RAM?

idredman

idredman
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

i would only need a better graphics card to run crysis 2 at decent speed so i need suggestions on a specific graphics card that i should get!

and a cpu, P.S wtf is that i'm not good at assembling pc's.

Last edited by idredman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

Not on that computer right now but I remember the graphics card was a "ATI Mobility Radeon 42??". Might have been "4250". Not sure....

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
idredman wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

i would only need a better graphics card to run crysis 2 at decent speed so i need suggestions on a specific graphics card that i should get!

Heres my Graphics Card running Crysis 2. Not my vid. He has a different CPU, but i'm pretty sure mine is more powerful.

EDIT: aaand some battlefield 3 cause man was i hooked to that game for a while

Last edited by CPL. Rex on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

Not on that computer right now but I remember the graphics card was a "ATI Mobility Radeon 42??". Might have been "4250". Not sure....

Laptop or Tower?

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
So I'm guessing you can run the game then!Now just ask Swanton for the game. Razz
That's probably a bad idea, but Wrex was trying to get me to do it. If you read this Wrex, I would just like to say, I think you are a troll.

idredman

idredman
when is HGOC gonna be released? i think i might be able to get that much from my summer job by august ...also if you see a guy working in a place called mountain mike's pizza being a waiter, give him a big tip, no i mean an at least 4 digits before the dot tip.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
idredman wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
wait in what? Question

and a cpu, P.S wtf is that i'm not good at assembling pc's.

Central Processing Unit. intel's are pretty bomb. i3 is sorta fast, i5 is pretty fast, and i7 is like the Lamborghini of processors IMO. There different versions of each of them. I'll post more info later.

Last edited by CPL. Rex on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:when is HGOC gonna be released? i think i might be able to get that much from my summer job by august ...also if you see a guy working in a place called mountain mike's pizza being a waiter, give him a big tip, no i mean an at least 4 digits before the dot tip.
It'll be released when it is no-longer a half-tomatoe.
What do you mean, "i think i might be able to get that much from my summer job by august"? You saving up money or something? Well, I guarantee that you already have enough, considering it's going to be free. In fact, it would be illegal for them to charge for it(Microsoft's greed). :\

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:when is HGOC gonna be released? i think i might be able to get that much from my summer job by august ...also if you see a guy working in a place called mountain mike's pizza being a waiter, give him a big tip, no i mean an at least 4 digits before the dot tip.
What do you mean, "i think i might be able to get that much from my summer job by august"? You saving up money or something? Well, I guarantee that you already have enough, considering it's going to be free. In fact, it would be illegal for them to charge for it(Microsoft's greed). :\
well i sorta use my money to buy stuff ..stuff that i'm not proud of.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:well i sorta use my money to buy stuff ..stuff that i'm not proud of.
Regardless, the game is free. So you can spend your money on stuff I don't want to hear about. Razz

Jony

Jony
What the hell, I made this thread yesterday. Okay, everyone, I want tell couple of things....

Rex, even if that is your graphics card, you know, graphics cards have different memory units. That may be like 4gb, and yous 512mb. So yeah. And I know it's possible to change settings, but it's still Crysis engine, so you will still need good computer.

And it would be good to have multi-core processor, and good RAM, Good cooling system, Core memory.....

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

1. Go to that link
2. Choose Crysis 2
3. Download Canyourunit
4. See

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Are they blow up dolls? I need to give one to my brother for his 19th birthday.

idredman

idredman
mini0013xx wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Are they blow up dolls? I need to give one to my brother for his 19th birthday.

yes, lots and lots of ......blow up dolls.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Jony wrote:What the hell, I made this thread yesterday. Okay, everyone, I want tell couple of things....

Rex, even if that is your graphics card, you know, graphics cards have different memory units. That may be like 4gb, and yous 512mb. So yeah. And I know it's possible to change settings, but it's still Crysis engine, so you will still need good computer.

And it would be good to have multi-core processor, and good RAM, Good cooling system, Core memory.....

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

1. Go to that link
2. Choose Crysis 2
3. Download Canyourunit
4. See

Important Note (About Halo: GoC) (READ THIS!) - Page 2 Screen10

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I'm going to try that, just to see how badly my older computer fails. Razz

Congrats on most likely being able to play it though!

Edit: This is one bad-cheesecake- computer right here!
Spoiler:

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'm going to try that, just to see how badly my older computer fails. Razz

Congrats on most likely being able to play it though!

Edit: This is one bad-cheesecake- computer right here!
Spoiler:

XD I laughed so hard.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.