Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1galaxies and requirements. Empty galaxies and requirements. Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am

idredman

idredman
hey there ... i was just gonna ask if it's just gonna be one HUMONGOUS map with planets and you're gonna have to fly in space going from one planet to and other, also about system requirements ... from what you're doing now ...how about comparing it to let's say halo 2 ...better or worse? graphics wise of course.

2galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 am

Jony

Jony
idredman wrote:hey there ... i was just gonna ask if it's just gonna be one HUMONGOUS map with planets and you're gonna have to fly in space going from one planet to and other, also about system requirements ... from what you're doing now ...how about comparing it to let's say halo 2 ...better or worse? graphics wise of course.

Game is made with Cryengine 3, so it will have Crysis 2 graphics, that means: Better graphics than Halo 2. I'm pretty sure, that there will be Space battles, and you will need pretty badass computer if you want play this game...

3galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

4galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.play-free-games-en_US

go to streaming demos, crysis 2, and see if you can run it. check out cryengine 3 for yourself

5galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:36 am

camycamera

camycamera
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

6galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 am

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

7galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Swanton007

Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

Ehhh I wouldn't quite say that yet, there still has to be a bunch of optimization and packaging files for optimization. We plan on implementing ways of being able to tune down your game or bring it up.

8galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

9galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

i miss these combat casts, i used to listen to them while playing zombotron but that's not important what's important is i can't run it Smile

10galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

i miss these combat casts, i used to listen to them while playing zombotron but that's not important what's important is i can't run it Smile
Well, hopefully turning down various graphical things will allow you to play it. I was looking forward to killing you.

11galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:

Well, hopefully turning down various graphical things will allow you to play it. I was looking forward to killing you.

i was looking forward to killing me too man.

12galaxies and requirements. Empty Re: galaxies and requirements. Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

camycamera

camycamera
Swanton007 wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:

Ehhh I wouldn't quite say that yet, there still has to be a bunch of optimization and packaging files for optimization. We plan on implementing ways of being able to tune down your game or bring it up.

YES! optimise it very well plz! i want to be able to run this game!

i do have crysis 2, however, but i think i ended up running at about 15 FPS... well, it was still playable of course, but i want at least 25 FPS Very Happy

also, max payne 3 apparently can run pretty much any computer, and still look beautiful, and i want that to be the standard of an game in terms of optimisation in the future. not too much pressure, keep up the good work Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.