Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Halo 2 Vista Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 2 Vista Machinima Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Like a baws. Cool

27Halo 2 Vista Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 2 Vista Machinima Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Legal

Legal
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I sent you a possibly-helpful PM.

On the actual topic: Do any of the people who want to help actually have wired Xbox controllers? I don't, and Halo 2 doesn't seem to like customizing controls.

Edit: Jony, I still don't know what the error it's giving you is. Is there a message that pops up at all?
Halo 2 works fine with wired controllers and customising the controller, and yes I have one

28Halo 2 Vista Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 2 Vista Machinima Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I sent you a possibly-helpful PM.

On the actual topic: Do any of the people who want to help actually have wired Xbox controllers? I don't, and Halo 2 doesn't seem to like customizing controls.

Edit: Jony, I still don't know what the error it's giving you is. Is there a message that pops up at all?
Halo 2 works fine with wired controllers and customising the controller, and yes I have one
Ah, good, at least somebody has one. And I meant, it doesn't like me trying to customize my keyboard. More specifically, the little ball thing in the center of my keyboard.

29Halo 2 Vista Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 2 Vista Machinima Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Jony

Jony
TAEGODGKKDGKGK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR KUSA! IT WORKS NOW!!!!!! :ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

30Halo 2 Vista Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 2 Vista Machinima Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:TAEGODGKKDGKGK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR KUSA! IT WORKS NOW!!!!!! :ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
lIKE A BAWS. Cool

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.