Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Think This Would be an Awesome Idea?

Machinima Idea Vote_lcap80%Machinima Idea Vote_rcap 80% [ 8 ]
Machinima Idea Vote_lcap0%Machinima Idea Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Machinima Idea Vote_lcap20%Machinima Idea Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Machinima Idea Empty Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
I was thinking of putting Gwen in my action machinima as some AI unit or Monitor. I think that would be extremely hilarious for a serious machinima, and Gwen could uplift the mood of the audience. Wouldn't you agree? And as a troll, too. Razz

I think the names of Gwen and Ima 'Slutee would be known throughout the world if I did this. xD

Should I do this? Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

2Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Voice actors?

3Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
If you actually end up doing this, I think Gwen would make an excellent rampant ai. Or just crazy ai, but that's pretty much being rampant.

There also needs to be cheesecake in it at some point.

4Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
CPL. Rex wrote:Voice actors?
Um, definitely! But that doesn't really tell me anything. Razz

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Gwen could be at least eccentric, but to add to the seriousness I would like the audience to feel a strong connection between themselves and Gwen as she goes down into rampancy as time passes by. Razz

Cheesecake would probably be in a different machinima, because this machinima is mostly gonna be action-packed and serious.

5Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Jony

Jony
Maybe Machinima is about Spartans walking in forest thru forest one bright spring day. when suddenly out of the woods there bulldozed gargantuan fungus mutants they exacerbated.... Something like that

6Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:35 pm

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Gwen could be at least eccentric, but to add to the seriousness I would like the audience to feel a strong connection between themselves and Gwen as she goes down into rampancy as time passes by. Razz

Cheesecake would probably be in a different machinima, because this machinima is mostly gonna be action-packed and serious.
that sounds alot like the plot of halo 4.

p.s. YOU STOLE THE THIRD OPTION FROM MY POLL!!! Evil or Very Mad

7Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Gwen's rampancy should be a huge problem.

If you've ever played marathon, there is an ai named leela. When she went crazy, she took over about 15 or so planet sized computers. After all, a rampant ai needs a large network to grow, or it will otherwise die.

8Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Gwen's rampancy should be a huge problem.

If you've ever played marathon, there is an ai named leela. When she went crazy, she took over about 15 or so planet sized computers. After all, a rampant ai needs a large network to grow, or it will otherwise die.
But does Halo's rampancy go by the same rules as Marathon's? I doubt Cortana would have enough space in Master Chiefs tiny brain armor.

9Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
lordpyromon wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

HAHAHA Very Happy
"Master Chief was walking through the forest when he was suddenly attacked by the gargantuan fungus mutants. His great AI lamborgini did not know the reason (cause) to such ex-posetive measures."

Seems legit XD

10Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
But anyway, I think having Gwendolyn as an AI would just be amazing in every way!!!
If your machinima get's big then the whole world will know of Gwendolyn and it might even become a meme! Very Happy

I recomend that you copy all of Gwendolyns messages and put them in a document so that you can find them. Because it might become difficult to find them on the forum if you wait to long.

11Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:But anyway, I think having Gwendolyn as an AI would just be amazing in every way!!!
If your machinima get's big then the whole world will know of Gwendolyn and it might even become a meme! Very Happy

I recomend that you copy all of Gwendolyns messages and put them in a document so that you can find them. Because it might become difficult to find them on the forum if you wait to long.
It shouldn't be to hard to find them. Gwen only had 17 posts(At least I think that's what Jony said...). You can just go to Gwen's profile, and there's an option to see all of the threads he posted in.

12Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:56 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:But anyway, I think having Gwendolyn as an AI would just be amazing in every way!!!

It shouldn't be to hard to find them. Gwen only had 17 posts(At least I think that's what Jony said...). You can just go to Gwen's profile, and there's an option to see all of the threads he posted in.

Right, I forgot about that.

13Machinima Idea Empty Re: Machinima Idea Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Mad Mike wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

HAHAHA Very Happy
"Master Chief was walking through the forest when he was suddenly attacked by the gargantuan fungus mutants. His great AI lamborgini did not know the reason (cause) to such ex-posetive measures."

Seems legit XD
Lordpyromon, yes, I stole your poll idea but at least I changed it to Lamborghini! Still legit! Razz

Anyways, my machinima probably won't include the Master Chief but Gwen's role in the machinima shall represent what honor and intelligence she showed here on Sovereign. I promise you all will not be disappointed with Gwen's role in my machinima! XD

I'm glad you all like the idea of Gwen being an AI in my machinima. I fully agree she should play an AI or something of huge importance.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.