Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Mini, you realize, that Covenant is in Halo 4? What if they will win war with UNSC Very Happy And kill Masta cheff...
He can't die in Halo 4. They Already ssaid they want to make two more games after it. So he basically has super-plot-armor for a while. He probably dies in the last game though. Just saying.

I mean if he dies in Reclaimer trilogy.
It might not be the Covenant that kills him either. And I doubt 343i will let the Covenant win sadly.

Halo 2 legendary Jackal sniper will kill him.
But with the magic known as "respawn" he comes back. Although, in singleplayer, the entire world reverts back to how it was before he died. He's pretty flipping invincible.

Why can't Halo have thing like Heavy Rain? If your character dies, it will die, forever. No respawning. Heavy Rain is best PS3 game ever made. Makes me want to sell my Xbox 360 and buy PS3 and Heavy rain...lol. Heavy rain have amazing story, 9.0/10, for what i've soon for now.(I don't want to spoil story too much)

252wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Why can't Halo have thing like Heavy Rain? If your character dies, it will die, forever. No respawning. Heavy Rain is best PS3 game ever made. Makes me want to sell my Xbox 360 and buy PS3 and Heavy rain...lol. Heavy rain have amazing story, 9.0/10, for what i've soon for now.(I don't want to spoil story too much)
Dieing and having to restart the game... that sounds like a terrible idea. lol

253wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Why can't Halo have thing like Heavy Rain? If your character dies, it will die, forever. No respawning. Heavy Rain is best PS3 game ever made. Makes me want to sell my Xbox 360 and buy PS3 and Heavy rain...lol. Heavy rain have amazing story, 9.0/10, for what i've soon for now.(I don't want to spoil story too much)

Well, in Heavy Rain, you were able to effect to story, you was supposed to keep your characters alive, so story doesn't mess up. It had 4 playable characters.

254wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Well, in Heavy Rain, you were able to effect to story, you was supposed to keep your characters alive, so story doesn't mess up. It had 4 playable characters.
Sounds like Fallout.

255wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Sounds like Fallout.

Nope, it's nothing like Fallout. It's not roleplay game.

In fallout, only similar thing is that, you can effect story.

256wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Sounds like Fallout.

Nope, it's nothing like Fallout. It's not roleplay game.

I believe the proper word is "affect." Smile

257wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:Nope, it's nothing like Fallout. It's not roleplay game.

I believe the proper word is "affect." Smile
I believe "change" or "butcher" would fit in there pretty well to.

258wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Jony

Jony
Elites saved human's asses so many times.

Installation 05, Earth, Ark and so on...

259wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:Elites saved human's asses so many times.

Yep we rule

260wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Yep we rule
And look at ONI's "thank you" in Glasslands. lol
Humans are so ungrateful.

261wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Yep we rule

"Yeah, you saved us three times, but here's little present for ya!"

But didn't elites plan attack humans too? Before ONI gave weapons.

262wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Yep we rule

Some of the Elites did want to attack the Humans. Luckily they weren't in charge. lol

263wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 11 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

Yep we rule

Some of the Elites did want to attack the Humans. Luckily they weren't in charge. lol
Very true, and those that did not whanted to attack the humans whanted them to enter the covenant, good thing indeed they weren't in charge

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11