Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Well, I was told to watch TV in the war thread, so...
I'm watching TV.
Oh hi. Yeah, the reason I said take it to the war thread is because this is kinda a misc. thread, the one you were in is for the Blazing Angels squadron.
Ah, well, this is a good place for TV watching then.
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
I'm gonna go check on the broadcast towers for you.
Thanks. This blue screen is getting kinda boring actually.

27wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Ah, well, this is a good place for TV watching then.
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
Good news and bad news, found the tower, and it works fine, so the problem seems to be on your end.

28wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
Good news and bad news, found the tower, and it works fine, so the problem seems to be on your end.
*Finds change channel button*
It's working!

29wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Precursor wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:UNSC Wins. The End.

UNSC almost lost war. Without help of Sangheili, humans would be doomed.
And Earth would probably be overrun by flood.

Yeah & we should also note that they got help from Flood as seen in Halo 3.
The Flood really didn't help all that much though, as soon as Truth died, they tried to kill you again.

Yeah, but as chief said "Not close enough" So idk without Flood help they probably wouldn't make it soon enough to stop rings.

30wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
It's working!
it may be on hes end but i got some seraphs,banshees and wraiths protecting him

31wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:05 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
It's working!
He just wants to sit there and watch TV, why would I attack him? YOU on the other hand, I'm watching you.

32wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Something like that.
(Hops into Falcon)
It's working!
He just wants to sit there and watch TV, why would I attack him? YOU on the other hand, I'm watching you.
ye i know im gona be ur number 1 nemesis good luck on killing me for i will hit u and enter stealth them hit again and enter stealth again

33wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Jony

Jony
All i need is The Ark king I won war.

34wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Triobiitti wrote:All i need is The Ark king I won war.
Then the Covenant sort of wins to. They want to activate The Ark. But they would die as well...

35wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Hey guys, just heard that we located all the Forerunner Shield Worlds for humans! Looks like we can sit and watch while all the covenant commit assisted suicide!

36wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:Hey guys, just heard that we located all the Forerunner Shield Worlds for humans! Looks like we can sit and watch while all the covenant commit assisted suicide!
Ya? Well I found a whole bunch of living forerunners. They are now my friends.

37wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Hey guys, just heard that we located all the Forerunner Shield Worlds for humans! Looks like we can sit and watch while all the covenant commit assisted suicide!
and they got super weapons so...ye say good bye humans

38wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Then the Covenant sort of wins to. They want to activate The Ark. But they would die as well...

Yeah ik, but i still win war Very Happy If i don't want die myself then all things i need are 10 Forerunner Dreadnoughts.

39wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:57 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I just found bunch of living Precursors & they are my friends now. Lol good fight humans.

40wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:58 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Oh & btw i support Covenant..

41wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Triobiitti wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Oh & btw i support Covenant..
humans ur time has come...beg for mercy i we may give it

42wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
there are those who said this day would never come. what are they to say now,for the annihilation of the humans is at hand and we my brothers will not fail the hierarchs. on the blood of our fathers,on the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the covenant and that is what we shall do for we are the prophets chosen to lead them into the great journey. FOR THE COVENANT!!

43wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:14 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:there are those who said this day would never come. what are they to say now,for the annihilation of the humans is at hand and we my brothers will not fail the hierarchs. on the blood of our fathers,on the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the covenant and that is what we shall do for we are the prophets chosen to lead them into the great journey. FOR THE COVENANT!!

I'm glad Sangheili will side with Jackals,Grunts etc in Halo 4.

44wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:there are those who said this day would never come. what are they to say now,for the annihilation of the humans is at hand and we my brothers will not fail the hierarchs. on the blood of our fathers,on the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the covenant and that is what we shall do for we are the prophets chosen to lead them into the great journey. FOR THE COVENANT!!

but arent the sangheili with the humans?

45wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Jony wrote:

but arent the sangheili with the humans?

No, if you read Halo: Glasslands. And it's confirmed by 343i that, they are enemies in Halo 4. Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter) is probably only one of few sangheili who don't hate humans anymore.

46wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Lt.Vagos reporting in commander! Exclamation

47wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Lt. Vagos wrote:Lt.Vagos reporting in commander! Exclamation
great more humans to kill Twisted Evil

48wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Always nice to have more target practice!

49wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
very true

50wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 2 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
very true
Kinda sucks the clan's thread seems to have died. At least we can still be here. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next