Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Even so, I'm pretty sure that Bungie would have made the master chief defeat the covenant in one way or another. I mean, how good would have Halo been if the entire human race died?

It would have killed it's fan base.

This right there, concludes that Halo is awesome! Mini approved, Bungie confirmed!

227wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue May 15, 2012 12:40 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Even so, I'm pretty sure that Bungie would have made the master chief defeat the covenant in one way or another. I mean, how good would have Halo been if the entire human race died?

It would have killed it's fan base.

This right there, concludes that Halo is awesome! Mini approved, Bungie confirmed!
Ya, they would have won in some other magical way, but with the current cannon, they would have lost.

228wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Ya, they would have won in some other magical way, but with the current cannon, they would have lost.
...Cannon?
Spoiler:

229wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:
Oops. lol
*canon

230wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu May 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:
Oops. lol
*canon
UNSC won this time, damn it

231wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Thu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:
Lol, what an epic pic bom

232wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 am

Jony

Jony
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:

UNSC ships looks like floating handguns.

233wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Jony wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:

i have a friend that thinks the same thing

234wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 am

Jony

Jony
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Jony wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
...Cannon?
Spoiler:

i have a friend that thinks the same thing

Lol

235wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
If there is gona be forge here im gona bild a disco and ur all invited even the UNSC

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:If there is gona be forge here im gona bild a disco and ur all invited even the UNSC
I doubt they will have a map editor, but you never know.
If you build one though, I'll join the party! XD

237wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Sun May 20, 2012 7:32 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:If there is gona be forge here im gona bild a disco and ur all invited even the UNSC

I want to be DJ Cool Grunts can dance Very Happy

238wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Yawn. Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I want to be DJ Cool Grunts can dance Very Happy
Just like Errera. Just a Brute was the Dj. lol
That was just pure win of an easter egg.
Made the area much easier to.

239wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Reviving this thread LIKE A BAWS!!!!
Spoiler:

240wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
CPL Novan wrote:Reviving this thread LIKE A BAWS!!!!
Spoiler:
HERECY!!!

241wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
In the end, I will win cheers The reclaimers and the covenant will kill each other, and I will fire the Halos bom ... or the covenant will do it for me lol!

242wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
No matter we shall win this war for the glory of our high prophets and for our gods, the humans pose no big threat to us for they are weak and we are strong. They may fight well in the battlefield but in the end they all shall die under our wrath

243wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:No matter we shall win this war for the glory of our high prophets and for our gods, the humans pose no big threat to us for they are weak and we are strong. They may fight well in the battlefield but in the end they all shall die under our wrath

Excuse me sir, but you are arguing with canon here. The covenant lose, even if the elites don't. Now I suggest you get back in-line.

Please?

244wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:No matter we shall win this war for the glory of our high prophets and for our gods, the humans pose no big threat to us for they are weak and we are strong. They may fight well in the battlefield but in the end they all shall die under our wrath

Excuse me sir, but you are arguing with canon here. The covenant lose, even if the elites don't. Now I suggest you get back in-line.

Please?
Well, just saying "the Covenant loses" kinda defeats the purpose of this thread. And GoC in general.

245wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 am

Jony

Jony
Mini, you realize, that Covenant is in Halo 4? What if they will win war with UNSC Very Happy And kill Masta cheff...

246wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Mini, you realize, that Covenant is in Halo 4? What if they will win war with UNSC Very Happy And kill Masta cheff...
He can't die in Halo 4. They Already ssaid they want to make two more games after it. So he basically has super-plot-armor for a while. He probably dies in the last game though. Just saying.

247wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Mini, you realize, that Covenant is in Halo 4? What if they will win war with UNSC Very Happy And kill Masta cheff...
He can't die in Halo 4. They Already ssaid they want to make two more games after it. So he basically has super-plot-armor for a while. He probably dies in the last game though. Just saying.

I mean if he dies in Reclaimer trilogy.

248wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

It might not be the Covenant that kills him either. And I doubt 343i will let the Covenant win sadly.

249wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

It might not be the Covenant that kills him either. And I doubt 343i will let the Covenant win sadly.

Halo 2 legendary Jackal sniper will kill him.

250wartopic for UNSC and covenant - Page 10 Empty Re: wartopic for UNSC and covenant Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Halo 2 legendary Jackal sniper will kill him.
But with the magic known as "respawn" he comes back. Although, in singleplayer, the entire world reverts back to how it was before he died. He's pretty flipping invincible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next