Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 22]

151Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 1:42 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That sounds like a terrible day... "Kilometers", here we use the retarded system of "miles" and such. No idea why.

yeah, don't get me started on the american and english mile system thing! Wink

But you think that driver was bad. One time I was running to the buss and knocked on the door after it had JUST started to drive. So I ran along with the buss and cotinued to knock but he still wouldn't stop.
Then I somehow fell and got my feet under the buss... It ran over my legs, and yes that hurt like..... well let's just say that if a woman says: "you can never understand the pain a woman has when she is giving birth"
I can say: "REALLY!?" So that's why I have no regrets ;D

Anyway after that he decided to stop -.-

Fortunately my legs got completely restored... after about two months...

So that's a story I had. It was about 3 years ago, but like I said now I'm kinda glad that it happened because I have a story to tell and don't really fear pain anymore >;D

(yeah, maybe you guys didn't excpect to read personal stuff like that here but whatever:)

Wow...

152Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
One time when I was a baby, my parents went camping and took me with them. I later was dropped next to the camp fire and my right arm got in it. I think I had third degree burns and when my dad put my arm in some water, the skin started falling off. Sixteen yeers and a great plastic surgion later, I am completly fine. I am a lefty because of it though. Smile

153Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:One time when I was a baby, my parents went camping and took me with them. I later was dropped next to the camp fire and my right arm got in it. I think I had third degree burns and when my dad put my arm in some water, the skin started falling off. Sixteen yeers and a great plastic surgion later, I am completly fine. I am a lefty because of it though. Smile

Wow. My life have 3 horrible things what happened to me.

1. My ear began to hang around, it almost fell off, only because wall, when I banged my head accidentally into it. I'm fine, It happened like 6-8 years ago. Odd, but I didn't cry.

2. My right hand Fingers Sad I don't have good english, So I don't know how to explain this.
This happened 2 times in my life. I was leaning to the wall(what is next to door), Then someone closes door so strongly, that my fingers starts bleeding and it did hurt so badly, probably most painful thing ever. This happened like 2 years ago. And I surely cried.

3. Hole in the head. Yep, I'm not kidding. It happened in school, I was playing with my friend. We pushed each other, it was only fun between us...

Then my friend pushes me wayyyy too hard and BANG! My head hits the wall. My head starts bleeding and blood is on the floor. It didn't hurt, that was really odd. School Nurse came immediately, and called ambulance. Last thing what I remember was when I was right outside of hospital.Then they took care of me. I was in hospital only 4-6 hours. I got like 2-3 weeks exemption from School. None of this didn't hurt. This happened 4 years ago.

154Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:One time when I was a baby, my parents went camping and took me with them. I later was dropped next to the camp fire and my right arm got in it. I think I had third degree burns and when my dad put my arm in some water, the skin started falling off. Sixteen yeers and a great plastic surgion later, I am completly fine. I am a lefty because of it though. Smile

1. My ear began to hang around, it almost fell off, only because wall, when I banged my head accidentally into it. I'm fine, It happened like 6-8 years ago. Odd, but I didn't cry.

2. My right hand Fingers Sad I don't have good english, So I don't know how to explain this.
This happened 2 times in my life. I was leaning to the wall(what is next to door), Then someone closes door so strongly, that my fingers starts bleeding and it did hurt so badly, probably most painful thing ever. This happened like 2 years ago. And I surely cried.

3. Hole in the head. Yep, I'm not kidding. It happened in school, I was playing with my friend. We pushed each other, it was only fun between us...

Then my friend pushes me wayyyy too hard and BANG! My head hits the wall. My head starts bleeding and blood is on the floor. It didn't hurt, that was really odd. School Nurse came immediately, and called ambulance. Last thing what I remember was when I was right outside of hospital.Then they took care of me. I was in hospital only 4-6 hours. I got like 2-3 weeks exemption from School. None of this didn't hurt. This happened 4 years ago.
I can't remember the last time I cried.

155Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 2:50 am

Jony

Jony
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:

I can't remember the last time I cried.

Get to chat?

156Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 7:01 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Jony wrote:Get to chat?
What do you mean?

157Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:Get to chat?
What do you mean?
He means the livestream's chat box.

On Topic: Me and my sister just finished 3 episodes in a row of Doctor Who (Reboot) Season 6

158Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 12:26 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I mowed the lawn today. I was half way done when it got dark out. By the time I was done it was pitch black. But, thats what I get for forgetting I was sopposed to mow. I started at 6:20.

159Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 4:04 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I played some Halo Reach, and am only half way to ranking up still. Taking forever. lol

160Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 4:27 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I played some Halo Reach, and am only half way to ranking up still. Taking forever. lol

What is your rank?

My brother is Inethior(Idk how you write that) and he once was number 1# player in Invasion(HaloTracker & that other place) and he had most Banshee kills. Not anymore, because he have like 20 accounts, lol.

161Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I played some Halo Reach, and am only half way to ranking up still. Taking forever. lol

What is your rank?

My brother is Inethior(Idk how you write that) and he once was number 1# player in Invasion(HaloTracker & that other place) and he had most Banshee kills. Not anymore, because he have like 20 accounts, lol.
General grade 4. My old account was a general, add them together and I could have been up to hero...

I doubt I will ever get inheritor.

162Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

What is your rank?

General grade 4. My old account was a general, add them together and I could have been up to hero...

Lol, ok

163Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

What is your rank?

Lol, ok

I just turned into a brigadeer. Thing is, I've had the game since September 13th. (That's right, a day before it came out). I either suck at the game, or don't play it enough.

Or both.

164Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty lolz Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I'm pretty sure that at brigadier you can see everything in the armory. You can't buy it all, but you can see it.

You most likely aren't playing it as much as some other obsessed people, because you don't really have to be that good to rank up. The performance bonus really doesn't help much.

Edit:

165Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Jony

Jony
Today, I saw ad in tv "It's mothers day & USA will lost, we promise that"

Finland lost Ice Hockey World (Champion?(It's not Champion game yet, but soon it is) We lost 0-5 to USA. YEY! We won World Champion last year...Our team (Lions) did surely suck today...

166Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:Today, I saw ad in tv "It's mothers day & USA will lost, we promise that"

Finland lost Ice Hockey World (Champion?(It's not Champion game yet, but soon it is) We lost 0-5 to USA. YEY! We won World Champion last year...Our team (Lions) did surely suck today...

Yeah they were pretty bad..
But did you see the Sweden vs Russia game? Worst referees in the history of sport...-.-
Sweden would have won if they referees weren't stupid...

You won against sweden in the finals last year but I have a feeling that Sweden will take the gold this year ;P

167Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:Today, I saw ad in tv "It's mothers day & USA will lost, we promise that"

But did you see the Sweden vs Russia game? Worst referees in the history of sport...-.-

You won against sweden in the finals last year but I have a feeling that Sweden will take the gold this year ;P

Lol. We will win gold this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRROpiNAvPw

Mikael Granlund did best goal ever in Ice Hockey Razz

168Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

Lol. We will win gold this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRROpiNAvPw

Mikael Granlund did best goal ever in Ice Hockey Razz

I have to admit that was pretty boss! Surprised
But Lui Eriksson ALMOST did excactly the same once. But he didn't score...

169Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee

170Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:See this video its funny as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dzMq5_thk4o
That was full of win.

171Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sun May 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
That was full of win.
~
i know right

172Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 am

Jony

Jony

I will watch that, when I come from school.

173Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 14, 2012 1:45 am

Jony

Jony
I'm eating cereal, and I see that, there are like 7 people online right now Very Happy

174Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:I'm eating cereal, and I see that, there are like 7 people online right now Very Happy

I'm going to bed soon. Ahh, the time difference is incredible!

175Daily Story Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Mon May 14, 2012 2:52 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:I'm eating cereal, and I see that, there are like 7 people online right now Very Happy

I'm going to bed soon. Ahh, the time difference is incredible!
11:00 PM here... I should be asleep.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.