Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
So first we found out that we will have loadouts, then we got killcams and now they even say that there will be killstreaks!
Thoughts on this?`You like it? Or hate it?

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:So first we found out that we will have loadouts, then we got killcams and now they even say that there will be killstreaks!
Thoughts on this?`You like it? Or hate it?

There are no kill streaks. I watched like 3 analysis, they all explain things. It showed 4 players. 2 vs 2, there were no kill cams, you're just looking you're friend in first person. And kill streaks doesn't work like in Call of Duty. It depends what medals you get, and it's limited to ordience drop.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It also has permanent sprint, Spartan Ops(although this is 10x better than "Special Ops"), and the higher rank you are the better your stuff is.

camycamera

camycamera
i hate it when people say that it has CoD in it. i dont mind any of the changes at all, they are great. but please, do not put halo and CoD in the same sentence, because halo is clearly far more superior... scratch that, every game is far more superior than CoD.... Very Happy

Last edited by camycamera on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Really it's not killcams! Very Happy
YES! That is really good news!

Wiltz

Wiltz
Mad Mike wrote:Really it's not killcams! Very Happy
Mike, I've seen so many reviews from people who've played the game and they say it plays like Halo, the only thing I've seen that could have been taken from CoD is the new grenade indicator, and that is a welcome addition in my eyes.

camycamera

camycamera
Wiltz wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Really it's not killcams! Very Happy
Mike, I've seen so many reviews from people who've played the game and they say it plays like Halo, the only thing I've seen that could have been taken from CoD is the new grenade indicator, and that is a welcome addition in my eyes.

i'm pretty sure CoD didn't make the grenade indicator....

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Yeah, I'm very sure it still plays like halo. But to me features like killcams and streaks really sucks. I just find it to be uncreative...

But I'm glad that it's not killcams, just FPS view of your allies. Killcams would ruin alot of things so I'm happy about that.

If the killstreaks are just in one gametype then I won't mind...

And didn't make this thread to complaign myself. It was to hear what others thought Smile

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
I like everything except for the ranking system. I had always preferred halo multiplayer over cod multiplayer because of the fact that no matter what rank you are you are always equal to a player of a lower rank. just think about someone who had just got the game and someone who has played the game since it's initial release, in halo the pro would still have an advantage, but just in experiance; in cod the pro would have a highly unfair advantage because he has all of the better equipment, perks, streaks, etc. and the noob has all of the default crap. the call of duty multiplayer is unfair in many ways but this is the biggest and I despise the fact that they're implementing it into halo.

Wiltz

Wiltz
lordpyromon wrote:I like everything except for the ranking system. I had always preferred halo multiplayer over cod multiplayer because of the fact that no matter what rank you are you are always equal to a player of a lower rank. just think about someone who had just got the game and someone who has played the game since it's initial release, in halo the pro would still have an advantage, but just in experiance; in cod the pro would have a highly unfair advantage because he has all of the better equipment, perks, streaks, etc. and the noob has all of the default crap. the call of duty multiplayer is unfair in many ways but this is the biggest and I despise the fact that they're implementing it into halo.
Unlike CoD all the weapons are fairly the same, the only thing that the ranks give you is more variance of gameplay. For example the BR isn't better than the DMR, its just the DMR is more suited to long range.

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
lordpyromon wrote:I like everything except for the ranking system. I had always preferred halo multiplayer over cod multiplayer because of the fact that no matter what rank you are you are always equal to a player of a lower rank. just think about someone who had just got the game and someone who has played the game since it's initial release, in halo the pro would still have an advantage, but just in experiance; in cod the pro would have a highly unfair advantage because he has all of the better equipment, perks, streaks, etc. and the noob has all of the default crap. the call of duty multiplayer is unfair in many ways but this is the biggest and I despise the fact that they're implementing it into halo.
Also, I believe that Halo 4 might use a ranked matchmaking system as to not match players with too large of a rank disadvantage. I mean, with the effort they can put into Spartan Ops, a ranked system wouldn't be too hard for 343 to do.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:Also, I believe that Halo 4 might use a ranked matchmaking system as to not match players with too large of a rank disadvantage. I mean, with the effort they can put into Spartan Ops, a ranked system wouldn't be too hard for 343 to do.
All the Halo games have had a ranked matchmaking system.Except the first game, obviously. Reach's is a bit messed up though, considering ranking up really just takes time, and not so much skillz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.