Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo: Custom Edition Empty Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 am

Jony

Jony
So, here you can post cool maps,mods,gametypes etc. Or just talk about Halo: Custom Edition.

2Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
This is Mini's post, reserved for later use. I have to go to school.

Things I love:

All the maps made by the NP mapping team
CMT multiplayer maps
CMT campaign
TM multiplayer maps
TM campaign (lumoria)
The map whiteout
The map oposing

Last edited by mini0013xx on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:00 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:This is Mini's post, reserved for later use. I have to go to school.

Roger that. I will edit this post, after you edit your post.

4Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I don't know how to use the sniper...Do you lead or just aim for the head?

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

5Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
hi Jony!
i (Gwendolyn) must make allowance to advise you. customization is not a wise choice. if one customizes such and attempts to utilize a positron tranquilizer you know happens next what?
well if you are indeed traveling at a great pace throu the forest among which the gargantuan fungus mutants they be all exacerbating at a great pace.
vehicle shall not be of aid at such dire peril. of many the great precursors have done exploited orbital forces and split the electron. yet this was not of this earth. rather dwarf planetarium.
parasitic mutation shall spread like liquid bromine across everything including that of the lamborghini. Sad
no such inescapable precarious peril. in the stead of which the mutants must attacked thru the windpipe. use halogen missiles, they help alot better. trust me, i engineered the very essense of such missiles all by myself. Smile
they have been an effective proof against such dangers that are lurk inside wilderness and other wild places.

6Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:I don't know how to use the sniper...Do you lead or just aim for the head?

Well, in my opinion, it's pretty automatic. lol. In Slayer, it's awesome. Soon as you respawn, you sometimes have Sniper. BOOM BOOM BOOM! Just kill 3 guys, soon as game starts. Lol.

7Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Jony

Jony
Gwendolyn wrote:hi Jony!
i (Gwendolyn) must make allowance to advise you. customization is not a wise choice. if one customizes such and attempts to utilize a positron tranquilizer you know happens next what?
well if you are indeed traveling at a great pace throu the forest among which the gargantuan fungus mutants they be all exacerbating at a great pace.
vehicle shall not be of aid at such dire peril. of many the great precursors have done exploited orbital forces and split the electron. yet this was not of this earth. rather dwarf planetarium.
parasitic mutation shall spread like liquid bromine across everything including that of the lamborghini. Sad
no such inescapable precarious peril. in the stead of which the mutants must attacked thru the windpipe. use halogen missiles, they help alot better. trust me, i engineered the very essense of such missiles all by myself. Smile
they have been an effective proof against such dangers that are lurk inside wilderness and other wild places.

Okay.

8Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:06 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Have you guys ever played sentinel's library? You get to be a sentinel, but your laser will bounce off of every surface for about 2 seconds. In the banshee, it bounces of every surface for like 5 seconds. It's so awesome Very Happy

9Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

camycamera

camycamera

Neutral yes.... but i lost you when you said "positron tranquillizer".

10Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:12 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Your possible metaphors are really confusing! Forerunners could split electrons? That's pretty ninja of them...

You created halogen missiles. Which has Halo in it, so you are maybe a dev-guy. In case BloodBrothers was just joking about it being him. Is it Trigger?!

On another note, it's 11:11.

Edit: -cheesecake-. I took to long posting this. It's actually 11:12.

BloodBrothers wrote:I don't know how to use the sniper...Do you lead or just aim for the head?
You have to lead a bit in Halo CE.

11Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:49 am

Jony

Jony
I love Slayer with Snipers, grenades and pistol only.

12Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I love KotH with no weapons.

13Halo: Custom Edition Empty Re: Halo: Custom Edition Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I love KotH with no weapons.

lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.