Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mini's own custom game that was made nearly a year ago has finally gone over some new testing, and as I see it, the people who played it seemed to like it. (Even though they enjoyed cheating more. Kusa...)

The gametype is named Joust, and the map is named Joust Arena.

I only need to add one more think to Joust Arena in order for it to be fixed.

Now, I plan on creating more joust maps. But descriptions for them will have to wait.

Anyway, don't forget to download the custom game if you have xbox live, and play it with a few friends. It requires at least four players.

2Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
How can I haz? How do I download it?

3Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:How can I haz? How do I download it?

Through the Halo Reach File Share section. You need Xbox Live in order to use it. I could host the raw files, but they're all coded and weird.

4Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Me cheating... that was usually when somebody had gotten off the previous round.

Or when I was impatient with the enemy driver's slowness... Ya...

5Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
The whole OP made me laugh. I love how Kusa and I kept cheating. Way, way more fun! XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

6Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
mini0013xx wrote:

Through the Halo Reach File Share section. You need Xbox Live in order to use it. I could host the raw files, but they're all coded and weird.

Yeah I knew that... but which fileshare? What's your gamertag?

7Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx

One of those. Not sure which though.

8Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx

No need to be a smart-cheesecake! Razz I didn't know he had the same gamertag as you forum name...

Last edited by Mad Mike on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Empty Re: Joust: A Halo Reach Custom Game Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx mini0013xx

No need to be a smart-cheesecake! Razz I didn't know you had the same gamertag as you forum name...
Haha. Sorry, I'm pretty sure that's his name on every site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.