Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What Gametype do you want it to be?

Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Hey everybody, I'm doing a server test for about an hour, so that I know who can join, and who will have problems. The server is called Mini0013xx Birthday.

It has the maps posted in the OP. If you would like to join, then please do. I would like to see exactly how many people would join.

Sorry, I don't have maps yet. lol
Oh wow, I completely missed him posting that. Looks like I missed it. lol

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Hey everybody, I'm doing a server test for about an hour, so that I know who can join, and who will have problems. The server is called Mini0013xx Birthday.

It has the maps posted in the OP. If you would like to join, then please do. I would like to see exactly how many people would join.

Whenever you want it back up, just give me a holler.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Put it back up nao! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I still have to download the maps though. lol Working on that right now.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

Put it back up nao! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I still have to download the maps though. lol Working on that right now.

Alright, putting it back up.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Still trying to download them. Eventually I'll be able to play...

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Still trying to download them. Eventually I'll be able to play...

Kusa! Download Sandtrap. lol

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5554

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Still trying to download them. Eventually I'll be able to play...

Okay, well, I'll be on the server until 1:45, and then it will be closed for good.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

Alright. Elephant tanks! They are just so amazing.

mini0013xx wrote:

Okay, well, I'll be on the server until 1:45, and then it will be closed for good.
"For good" as in until your birthday right?

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

mini0013xx wrote:

Yes. You've got it good.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

mini0013xx wrote:

Lol, Kusa, you have friend called "Yayap3" wat is this? lol

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

mini0013xx wrote:

Lol, Kusa, you have friend called "Yayap3" wat is this? lol

I used to have a friend named nipple_licker_1234, but he unfriended me for trolling reasons...

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
When I try to join it says "Retrying server *numbers*(1,2,3,4)".
Then it gives me a message saying "unable to join".

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:When I try to join it says "Retrying server *numbers*(1,2,3,4)".
Then it gives me a message saying "unable to join".

Set your client port as 3000 and try it again.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
My new message:
"Connection rejected: your client is newer than the server."

Edit: Just saw your post. Will have to try that.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I got the first message again. Blarg.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I got the first message again. Blarg.

I'll restart the server. Then try to join.

It's restarted, back on blood reach.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Still says the same thing. D:

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Still says the same thing. D:

Damnit! How many ports do you need to forward in order to use this! It works fine for me, why doesn't it work fine for you? Oh well.

I'll be back.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I tried again, this time it said "negotiating connection to server", then gave me a message saying "unable to to join the gameserver".

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I tried again, this time it said "negotiating connection to server", then gave me a message saying "unable to to join game".

Alright, I forwarded a lot of ports, let's see if this works now...

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I tried again, this time it said "negotiating connection to server", then gave me a message saying "unable to to join game".

It's doing the first error again. lol
If it's just my computer derping, that's probably fine, considering this isn't even the computer I will be using on the actual day.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

If it's just my computer derping, that's probably fine, considering this isn't even the computer I will be using on the actual day.

It's probably my internet.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

It's probably my internet.
I hope it works eventually then. Because those maps look fun.

Jony

Jony
I just love slayer in Halo: CE <3 Pistol, Grenades and sniper. Then, I'm good to be 1st player in match.

Jony

Jony
Wow...I hope I can come to play, because it's E3 day..But I will probably come

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.