Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:13 am

i just read you saying: "I live in Finland, and I love posting random stuff to forums

Pro tip: Don't do new thread just for one thing, when you could've explained this all in one thread." and my reply is .. okay man, i wont make new threads for just one thing (sarcasm)

View user profile

2 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 am

HAHA Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 am

I remember that time I got lost in a dark maze, and there was this pink...

View user profile

4 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:45 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I remember that time I got lost in a dark maze, and there was this pink...
you're a sangheli there's pink EVERYWHERE you go.

View user profile

5 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 am

Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

View user profile

6 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 am

idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I remember that time I got lost in a dark maze, and there was this pink...
you're a sangheli there's pink EVERYWHERE you go.
Well, the "maze" was me wandering the monotonous corridors or Anto's flagship. Some jerk turned the lights off. Then this pink tentacle monster attacked me.

It may have been an Engineer. Fixing the lights.

View user profile

7 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm

idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.

View user profile

8 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.
come one man it's just a joke, but if you are offended i will gladly delete it.

View user profile

9 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 pm

idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.
come one man it's just a joke, but if you are offended i will gladly delete it.

Yeah..Okay, you apologized.

View user profile

10 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.
come one man it's just a joke, but if you are offended i will gladly delete it.

Yeah..Okay, you apologized.
Why are you offended? I don't get it. Neutral

View user profile

11 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.
come one man it's just a joke, but if you are offended i will gladly delete it.

Yeah..Okay, you apologized.
Why are you offended? I don't get it. Neutral
you know how jony's signature is "jony likes grunts and is looking forward to halo galaxy of combat" ? well mine said "jony likes butts and is looking forward to octo mom: home alone" and drew a circle around the grunt's groin and said "LOL BONER"

View user profile

12 Re: this is for you jony on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:45 pm

idredman wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:HAHA Very Happy
DOOD HOW U LIKE MY NOO SIGNATOOR

I'll post this to this thread too. Delete your signature before you will get into trouble.
come one man it's just a joke, but if you are offended i will gladly delete it.

Yeah..Okay, you apologized.
Why are you offended? I don't get it. Neutral
you know how jony's signature is "jony likes grunts and is looking forward to halo galaxy of combat" ? well mine said "jony likes butts and is looking forward to octo mom: home alone" and drew a circle around the grunt's groin and said "LOL BONER"
Ahhhhhh. I did not see that. I thought you ment the sowwy thing.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.