Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What Gametype do you want it to be?

Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Can anyone telling, where I should get update for Custom Edition? When i'm searching servers, in bottom it says "Get manual update from........." But, site is not working. I typed it like 100 times. It's not working. Help me

Did you double click on the automatic update? If so, then it should update the game for you, and you should have the latest version. If you don't, then just go to Halomaps.org and download the v1.09 update. I'll post a link when I have time.

Here it is.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4987

I had updated version, I tried that. And it stills says it needs update...It's bugging me. lol

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Can anyone telling, where I should get update for Custom Edition? When i'm searching servers, in bottom it says "Get manual update from........." But, site is not working. I typed it like 100 times. It's not working. Help me

Did you double click on the automatic update? If so, then it should update the game for you, and you should have the latest version. If you don't, then just go to Halomaps.org and download the v1.09 update. I'll post a link when I have time.

Here it is.

I had updated version, I tried that. And it stills says it needs update...It's bugging me. lol
You mean the words scrolling by at the bottom? Ignore those. I thought they fixed that, but I haven't played in a while.

As long as you have v1.09 your fine.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Here it is.

You mean the words scrolling by at the bottom? Ignore those. I thought they fixed that, but I haven't played in a while.

As long as you have v1.09 your fine.

I can't ignore those. lol

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:"Phantoms sounds cool"
If I remember right, it's basically slayer, but everyone has permanent active-camo on.

That's shame. I was waiting, that everyone have Phantoms and they do air battles. lol

Jony

Jony
So, about timezone... It's 21:09 for me now (in night/evening)

I don't understand anything about GTM or anything. SO, what forum time should I join in.

Jony

Jony
I must buy Coca Cola, Energy Drinks and Cookies for game night.(If it's in night-time where I live)

Edit: Mini, add Sandtrap!

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5554

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:I must buy Coca Cola, Energy Drinks and Cookies for game night.(If it's in night-time where I live)

Edit: Mini, add Sandtrap!

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5554

I was planning on keeping it Reach based, but I'll think about it. My lazy side says no, but my other lazy side says yes. That's right. I have two lazy sides.

Jony

Jony
Okay, but could someone explain timezone thing to me. it's 12:39 for me right now. On day

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:Okay, but could someone explain timezone thing to me. it's 12:39 for me right now. On day

We have a ten hour time difference, (Damn) so at my 4:30 PM, it would be your 2:30 AM. Oh God... this was the only time I could join though. Don't worry though, the server will be up all day.

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:Okay, but could someone explain timezone thing to me. it's 12:39 for me right now. On day

We have a ten hour time difference, (Damn) so at my 4:30 PM, it would be your 2:30 AM. Oh God... this was the only time I could join though. Don't worry though, the server will be up all day.

So, um.....Does 2:30 mean morning? and pm is night? So, it's day time? I'm so confused. Hey, I can stay up whole night. So, then we could play more.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

So, um.....Does 2:30 mean morning? and pm is night? So, it's day time? I'm so confused. Hey, I can stay up whole night. So, then we could play more.

If you want to do so, you can.

Anyway, AM is day, PM is night. But 2:30 AM is still dark, and it's a very long time before the average person wakes up, or stays up for that matter.

Jony

Jony
Should we use Skype? So we can all talk. I can take laptop next to me. It have mic.

Kusa! Get Skype. lol

Going to play Halo: CE. Mini, want to play with me? lol

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Should we use Skype? So we can all talk. I can take laptop next to me. It have mic.

Kusa! Get Skype. lol
I'll have to do that at some point. I still don't have a mic though.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Should we use Skype? So we can all talk. I can take laptop next to me. It have mic.

Kusa! Get Skype. lol

You can still talk with us. (write) And are you sure, any of your family's laptop or anything doesn't have inside built mic?

Or..just buy mic. You'll need atleast 40-50 euros mic. With price like that, you can get good mic.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Kusa! Get Skype. lol

You can still talk with us. (write) And are you sure, any of your family's laptop or anything doesn't have inside built mic?
Not here, at my dad's house I have a laptop with a piece of -cheesecake- mic built in. Here though, we have one other working computer. Which is old, slow, and never gets used. So I have no idea if they have a mic that can be plugged in somewhere, but I doubt it.

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

If you want to do so, you can.

Anyway, AM is day, PM is night. But 2:30 AM is still dark, and it's a very long time before the average person wakes up, or stays up for that matter.

What? You said AM is day. And then you say "AM is still dark, and it's very LONG time before the average person wakes up"

What? Kusa, you're online, explain this. You know everything!

Edit; Kusa,download Skype now. Add people from forums and you're friends. You can just write for them.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:If you want to do so, you can.

What? You said AM is day. And then you say "AM is still dark, and it's very LONG time before the average person wakes up"

Edit; Kusa,download Skype now. Add people from forums and you're friends. You can just write for them.

I know everything. ^==^
AM starts at midnight, so it's dark. Then it goes to noon, so it's bright near the end, after noon (12:00 during the day) it's PM. then it's PM until midnight (12:00 at night).

Alright I'll try. Don't really like using up the limited memory on my computer though.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:If you want to do so, you can.

I know everything. ^==^
AM starts at midnight, so it's dark. Then it goes to noon, so it's bright near the end, after noon (12:00 during the day) it's PM. then it's PM until midnight (12:00 at night).

Alright I'll try. Don't really like using up the limited memory on my computer though.

Ooh, a nice conversation. Me Gusta. I'm going to go play some halo CE on the first timberland server I see... right now.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I tried joining the first game I saw. Ended up playing with JESUS.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I tried joining the first game I saw. Ended up playing with JESUS.

Ha, that's funny.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Hey everybody, I'm doing a server test for about an hour, so that I know who can join, and who will have problems. The server is called Mini0013xx Birthday.

It has the maps posted in the OP. If you would like to join, then please do. I would like to see exactly how many people would join.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I tried joining the first game I saw. Ended up playing with JESUS.

Ha, that's funny.
Oddly enough, I couldn't find him or his two allies anywhere on the map. Me and my one ally got a couple free flag captures. No idea where they went. lol

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Ha, that's funny.
Oddly enough, I couldn't find him or his two allies anywhere on the map. Me and my one ally got a couple free flag captures. No idea where they went. lol

Probably out of the map...

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Ha, that's funny.

Probably out of the map...
Never tried getting out of Timberland, odd to do it a multiplayer CTF game...

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:Hey everybody, I'm doing a server test for about an hour, so that I know who can join, and who will have problems. The server is called Mini0013xx Birthday.

It has the maps posted in the OP. If you would like to join, then please do. I would like to see exactly how many people would join.

Sorry, I don't have maps yet. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.