Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What Gametype do you want it to be?

Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap57%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Biggest fail in history gamenight. (Thanks to Jony, he saved it!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I'll be putting up the server now. I had to get home from school, that's all.
Oh. Thought this was gonna take place at 7:30pm EST. But guess it's gonna be earlier. I'm currently downloading the maps needed for the server, too. Smile

Well, my internet might not let you join, because it is retarded. :/ In any case, if that happens, I will be very sadface.
So are we just gonna join another server? Because saving these maps is taking forever. XD

Well, I'm on my own server right now. You guys are welcome to join if you can. Hey Thel, if all else fails, do you know how to host a server?
I do, but my internet doesn't fit the capabilities of hosting a server. I can join other games and play smoothly, but my network wouldn't able to host for us.

I suggest we join a popular dedicated server that's already up, like the one with the map that has the Scarab and Longswords. Razz

Extinction?
Yes! That one! Love that map. <3

I'd have to redownload it, but I would do it to play on a server with somebody I know again.

Speaking of downloads, how are yours going? Are they finished?
Altogether it's 38% for 4 files. Separately, the one that's most completed is Blood Reach and it's more than halfway done. Desolate is halfway done, and the other last two are like a 1/3 and a 1/4.

Okay, well when they're done, just join the server. If you cannot connect, then I will cancel the server and we can join the nearest coldsnap/stockmap server there is.
I'm back with my green apples. And good news: the maps are done downloading! Going offline here and getting on Halo: Custom Edition! Very Happy

Did it work?

Jony

Jony
Trying to save the day!...

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:Trying to save the day!...

Thank you very much Jony. My server hosting skills obviously suck, but yours do not.

I will be closing down my server soon.

SirMarty

SirMarty
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I'll be putting up the server now. I had to get home from school, that's all.
Oh. Thought this was gonna take place at 7:30pm EST. But guess it's gonna be earlier. I'm currently downloading the maps needed for the server, too. Smile

Well, my internet might not let you join, because it is retarded. :/ In any case, if that happens, I will be very sadface.
So are we just gonna join another server? Because saving these maps is taking forever. XD

Well, I'm on my own server right now. You guys are welcome to join if you can. Hey Thel, if all else fails, do you know how to host a server?
I do, but my internet doesn't fit the capabilities of hosting a server. I can join other games and play smoothly, but my network wouldn't able to host for us.

I suggest we join a popular dedicated server that's already up, like the one with the map that has the Scarab and Longswords. Razz

Extinction?

I'd have to redownload it, but I would do it to play on a server with somebody I know again.

Altogether it's 38% for 4 files. Separately, the one that's most completed is Blood Reach and it's more than halfway done. Desolate is halfway done, and the other last two are like a 1/3 and a 1/4.

Okay, well when they're done, just join the server. If you cannot connect, then I will cancel the server and we can join the nearest coldsnap/stockmap server there is.
I'm back with my green apples. And good news: the maps are done downloading! Going offline here and getting on Halo: Custom Edition! Very Happy

Did it work?
Getting on now. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Extinction?

Did it work?
Getting on now. Smile

Well, I closed down my server. Jony is hosting one. He's saving the gamenight. (Cries)

SirMarty

SirMarty
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Extinction?

Did it work?
Getting on now. Smile

Well, I closed down my server. Jony is hosting one. He's saving the gamenight. (Cries)
Oh. What's the name? o.o

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Thel 'Vadam wrote:

Extinction?

Did it work?
Getting on now. Smile

Oh. What's the name? o.o

Still working it out. He's almost done though.

Done. Server is up, should be up all night. It's called Mini0013xxBirthday. Something along those lines.

SirMarty

SirMarty
mini0013xx wrote:
I don't see it. |:

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
I don't see it. |:

Strange. I joined right away.

Search for it by map.

Jony

Jony
I did server, everyone else can join it expect me,....-_-

Jony

Jony
Sorry, if the server went down, let's try again tomorow, I have laptop then! Sorry!

SirMarty

SirMarty
Awwww. Mini, what about Halo: Reach?? o:

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:Awwww. Mini, what about Halo: Reach?? o:

Sure. I guess. That'd be fine. Invite Bloody.

A big thanks to Jony for letting us play one game of Halo CE online! He accomplished something I'm too stupid to do. Round of applause for our hero, until his laptop overheat.

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
L0RD oF DRAG0NS

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

SirMarty

SirMarty
Mini, my GT is "HomicidalWhales". (:

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I'm going to call this game night: The biggest fail in history! (Changing topic name now)

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:Mini, my GT is "HomicidalWhales". (:

I know. I said it during the game.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I missed the game! D:
You guys still planning on doing the Reach thing though? Nobodies online. lol

Jony

Jony
Let's try again at some point? Then, I have my laptop and PC...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.