Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which Date and Time?

[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_lcap40%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:*needs to build so much hype for this now, and has only has like a day to hype it and I know only one or two people will show up.* Thanks, covies.
Well, the first time, a ton of random people should up. Like Halo Wrex. We had a full lobby for quite a while, and got to play some Countries. A lot of those people didn't know what BVG was... but still. Razz

And your welcome. Us Covies love community thingies.

Well, I'm off. I need to get ready to stare in front of a computer monitor for hours and hours. pale

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:*needs to build so much hype for this now, and has only has like a day to hype it and I know only one or two people will show up.* Thanks, covies.
Well, the first time, a ton of random people should up. Like Halo Wrex. We had a full lobby for quite a while, and got to play some Countries. A lot of those people didn't know what BVG was... but still. Razz

And your welcome. Us Covies love community thingies.

Well, I'm off. I need to get ready to stare in front of a computer monitor for hours and hours. pale
Well goodnight! That's important, because I didn't say "goodnight" to idredman.

Jony

Jony
I'm not going to vote Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I'm not going to vote Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
That's probably good, considering you won't be able to come. But if you do get to com, definitely vote!

I suggest asking your brother for one of his infinite supply of Xbox Live codes. lol

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:I'm not going to vote Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
That's probably good, considering you won't be able to come. But if you do get to com, definitely vote!

I suggest asking your brother for one of his infinite supply of Xbox Live codes. lol

I doubt he will give. lol

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That's probably good, considering you won't be able to come. But if you do get to com, definitely vote!

I doubt he will give. lol
He to busy boosting to give you one? Razz

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
VOTE PPLZ THIS WILL BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! (told you)

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It's going to be tomorrow at 2:00 PST if nobody else votes and ruins it. 23 and a half hours!

idredman

idredman
wtf i'm busy in every single one of those options!

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
idredman wrote:wtf i'm busy in every single one of those options!

Me too!
This Saturday, I have to go to my cousin's graduation party. And next Saturday, and Sunday, I have friends coming over to play football at the park with and what not.

American football, not everywhere else but American football.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
welp suddenly im busy for the next 5 weekends sorry guys were not doing this though i probably could do it at 3 am on a Tuesday (jk)

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
hype hype hype.... Sleep

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I was about to say something that would make people think I was drunk, then I saw the "JK"...

This will happen or else. I mean, there's totally nobody else I can play customs with!

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I was about to say something that would make people think I was drunk, then I saw the "JK"...

This will happen or else. I mean, there's totally nobody else I can play customs with!
*hands up after hearing or else* Well expect 1 or 2 people. Maybe 3.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I was about to say something that would make people think I was drunk, then I saw the "JK"...

Maybe at first, but more people will join.

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

...at 11PM. Razz

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:

...at 11PM. Razz
Well, last time we didn't invite enough people... At 11:00 not very many people are going to join though. Sometimes you just don't ever get many people. Kind of random. And annoying.

idredman

idredman
CPL. Rex wrote:welp suddenly im busy for the next 5 weekends sorry guys were not doing this though i probably could do it at 3 am on a Tuesday (jk)

who was that pointed to ? ...

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
bump

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
idredman wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:welp suddenly im busy for the next 5 weekends sorry guys were not doing this though i probably could do it at 3 am on a Tuesday (jk)

who was that pointed to ? ...

anyone that is "busy"

G Sgt John Burns

so is this happening today then and if so in how long?

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
G Sgt John Burns wrote:so is this happening today then and if so in how long?

Yes in like 20 mins

G Sgt John Burns

ok thats fine with me

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
And you thought that nobody would join! Just look at all these random nibs!

G Sgt John Burns

by the way i invited the majority of them

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.