Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

2Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
That was great! A lot of it was stuff that had already been leaked at some point, but still.

Those robots really don't seem to fit the Forerunners other things that well.

3Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Amazing. Shocked

4Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Jony

Jony
Dev team member is breaking rules! Lol, joke. Yeah, it's amazing. And if you're real Halo fan, you know it. Forerunners will be returning in Halo 4. It was Didact, who talked in the end, it also had didact symbol.

5Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That was great! A lot of it was stuff that had already been leaked at some point, but still.

I agree. They don't look anything like forerunner enemies. They should look a little more like sentinels...

In my opinon it looks more like enemies from final fantasy rather than halo. Even the way they die looks final fantasy...

But everything else looked great! Smile

6Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Alright, that looked pretty good.

7Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Love those weapon animations when you pick them up
PS: Robots possibly aren't Forerunner. Could be like the Covenant and be byproducts of a race that used Forerunner tech... although you're right, doesn't look like Forerunner tech as it usually appears blue colored, not orange.

8Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 pm

camycamera

camycamera
Halo 4 E3 2012 Commissioning Experience Trailer [HD] on youtube (same trailer, but better, because it is on youtube):

blew my [REDACTED] mind. and made me go crazy, with so many questions in my head. cant wait.

9Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:Halo 4 E3 2012 Commissioning Experience Trailer [HD] on youtube (same trailer, but better, because it is on youtube):

blew my [REDACTED] mind. and made me go crazy, with so many questions in my head. cant wait.

I can answer some of those questions. Just ask.

10Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:That was great! A lot of it was stuff that had already been leaked at some point, but still.

I agree. They don't look anything like forerunner enemies. They should look a little more like sentinels...

In my opinon it looks more like enemies from final fantasy rather than halo. Even the way they die looks final fantasy...

But everything else looked great! Smile
another flaw that I think I should mention is that the forerunners were a peaceful race up until the flood attack; meaning that all hostile AIs would be built only for surpressing the flood, it might just be me but this might be a little too extreme for surpressing a race of parasites. Shocked

11Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
lordpyromon wrote:
another flaw that I think I should mention is that the forerunners were a peaceful race up until the flood attack; meaning that all hostile AIs would be built only for surpressing the flood, it might just be me but this might be a little too extreme for surpressing a race of parasites. Shocked
Not really. They were able to overthrow the Precursors in battle and also were brutal enough to destroy species that obstructed their attempts to colonize worlds, much like the humans did. In fact, they were able to slaughter the human race 10,000 years before the events of Halo although to be fair, the humans were weakened by the Flood.
PS: They had a warrior class with the best known as Prometheans, therefore, the names of the new enemies in Halo.

12Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 pm

camycamera

camycamera
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:Halo 4 E3 2012 Commissioning Experience Trailer [HD] on youtube (same trailer, but better, because it is on youtube):

well, they will all be answered in the game.... maybe.

13Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

What is the master chief's favorite color?

Oh wait, that's a stupid question.

It's obviously orange.

14Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

What is the master chief's favorite color?

Oh wait, that's a stupid question.

It's obviously orange.

It's obviously green.

15Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:It's obviously orange.

It's obviously green.
You guys are crazy. It's purple. How could you not know that?

16Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

Duh, It's pink..

17Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

Duh, It's pink..
Nah, it's purple. Why else would he end up in Covenant ships all the time?

And it's the color of Elite blood. Which explains why he's killing them in Halo 4. He wants to stare at their blood.

18Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

Duh, It's pink..

And it's the color of Elite blood. Which explains why he's killing them in Halo 4. He wants to stare at their blood.
I thought their blood was blue. and you're all wrong john's favorite color is obviously potato.Razz

19Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Grunts have blue blood, and Elites have purple blood.
I still say his favorite color is purple.

20Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Grunts have blue blood, and Elites have purple blood.

Kusa, it depends, what game is, in Halo: CE, They have Dark Blue, and in Halo 2/3 etc, they have purple.

And Grunt blood colors are: Light Blue, Teal, Very Thick.

21Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Grunts have blue blood, and Elites have purple blood.

Kusa, it depends, what game is, in Halo: CE, They have Dark Blue, and in Halo 2/3 etc, they have purple.

And Grunt blood colors are: Light Blue, Teal, Very Thick.
I think I was going by Halo 3 when I said that. So, most of the games give Elites blue blood.

22Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

Duh, It's pink..

I thought their blood was blue. and you're all wrong john's favorite color is obviously potato.Razz

This man right here knows what he's talking about!

24Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

No, no! IT'S LIGHT RED!

25Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Empty Re: Halo 4 Campaign Gameplay E3 2012 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

It's obviously green.

No, no! IT'S LIGHT RED!
Obviously it's gray, just look at the human weapons.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.